ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

From $1,995/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 23, 2017

The best decision I've made is moving to ShipHero. The app is amazing, the integration with Shopify is perfect. Order import is practically instantaneous. ShipHero has replaced my previous inventory, picking/packing, and shipping softwares and works better than any of them ever did. This app works like you think every app should work. It does its job and it's fast. The most amazing thing has been the customer service. So quick and helpful, they've been a dream to work with. I wish I'd switched sooner.

Thejefwright Com
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 26, 2017

I've used a number of different fulfillment platforms and I can say with absolute certainty that ShipHero is by far the best solution out there. I've been using their software for over a year now and everything from their customer service to their platform upgrades have been absolutely exceptional. If you want a professional solution that's intuitive and scalable with your business look no further.

Teamsource
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 25, 2017

ShipHero has been a great partner for consolidating our inventory and order management across 100+ Shopify stores.

When looking for a partner, we went through a stringent vetting process of over a dozen vendors in the space. ShipHero's technology, UI, and customer support set them apart.

We look forward to continuing to work with them for years to come.

Famehouse
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 4, 2017

Excellent software, excellent support. We're tried several shipping solutions, including outsourced and ShipHero is the only one that has worked flawlessly for shipping product.

Stop looking, you found the right one.

Little Black Diamond
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 25, 2017

We LOVE ShipHero. Its hand down the best warehouse management system we have found. Easy to use and setup. We are much more efficient because of it. We cannot recommend it enough.

Arubaaloe 2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 25, 2017

We sell on multiple Shopify stores as well as Amazon via FBA and Seller Fulfilled Prime and do over $7million US in revenue. ShipHero is our entire backend including order management, purchase orders, returns, profitability reporting, handling FBA replenishments, shipping orders for our regular daily orders and our flash sales, etc. ShipHero is extremely powerful and robust. I could not recommend it more highly.

Rollmore
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
February 23, 2017

Its always been a great support and awesome platform since the time we started using ShipHero. Trust me i have been working on every inventory management tool, and i had a great deal of issues with sync of channels to the platform, with almost every tool. I have been using ShipHero from last 3 years for now, sync is quick, it just takes seconds to sync with shopify orders or inventory. And it works great with Amazon and eBay too. There are other platforms too like Magento, Woo commerce and Big Commerce, it works great with them too. Interface is really easy, informative, robust and works with iOS devices, that's really great.Reporting tools are also very handy.
Coming to support part, support team is really helpful, they understands the problem and fixes it promptly. Never faced a issue with regards to support.

All over its a Hero product of all. Great product.

Corsetdeal Us
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 23, 2017

These guys have exceed my expectation. If your a small business and manage any type of warehouse; ignore the monthly fee (if that is was is holding you back). You will make it up in time saved and lack of headaches.

Wood Plumbing Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 2, 2017

Phenomenal! Allowed us to manage and fulfill all of the orders for our KickStarter campaign with ease!

Nift2
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 18, 2017

Shiphero is a very good operation system.
And they help our shop!