4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient inventory management and order fulfillment capabilities. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time inventory updates, and improved shipping accuracy. The app can handle high order volumes and supports multi-channel inventory management. Advanced features like automation rules and detailed 3PL billing options are also appreciated. Customer support is responsive and helpful, and the app includes valuable reporting tools. Some merchants have reported issues with inventory syncing and found the app complex to fully understand.

October 6, 2020

Our business ships thousands of items each week and sells thousands of SKUs. We do: -Presales
-Donations
-B2B transfers
-Identify 1st orders and add notes to them (and much more customer delight)
-Change carrier service based on customers location
-Integrated with Flavorcloud international shipping
-Integrated with their 3PL service Shiphero can do it all and their team is extremely helpful in leading my team to confidence on their platform. Ultimately Shiphero is a complex and powerful tool that should not be underestimated. With Shiphero we focus on "How to do X?", rather than "Is X possible?", bc more often than not: Yes with Shiphero it is possible. Additional note: Their UI is polished to make the basics shine. My single quip is that they do not allow for "OR" "AND" in order searches

Atoms
December 9, 2016

We instantly fell in love with ShipHero because it is a perfect one-stop solution to managing your own warehouse. From inventory tracking to label printing, ShipHero does it all. This keeps our tech stack simple and efficient. Our team can all easily work together in one piece of software as opposed to siloing data in various places. And most importantly, the customer support is great via phone or chat.

- NICE LAUNDRY

8020nl
August 24, 2017

Our team has been working for the past 2 months to take a business online within a 3 month period for approx. 10,000 items. The team at Ship Hero is very responsive to our questions about picking logic, shipping labels, and process development for requirements such as returns and order cancellations. Josef, in particular, is quick to understand our questions and provides fast responses and recommendations to move forward, In cases where our needs required customization, we were presented with options and associated costs. Ship Hero has a nimble team who jumps in and contributes to quick solutions in our race to go to market. Much appreciated.

Prohockeylife
May 12, 2016

The support at ShipHero has been great and they respond quickly to questions that we have as we get settled in!

Backdrop
June 29, 2017

ShipHero has been a great partner. The staff is always quick to respond, and the in-person training was extremely informative. It's been a wonderful tool and helped with all of our shipping needs. We can't recommend it enough.

Solid Striped
January 24, 2018

Being a small business finding the right app to fit your company needs can be difficult, especially when there are so many to choose from. My store has gone through multiple apps to try and find a solution to our inventory and shipping problems. We have multiple locations that we keep stock and Shopify doesn't allow more than one store location to separate inventory counts. Lucky for us I found ShipHero!

Not only have they solved how we go about fulfilling orders but they have also become a complete solution to our inventory problems! With ShipHero I am now able to manage each location with ease and on top of that i can get a report of what is needed to be ordered! Those few features only scratch the surface of what ShipHero can do! There are so many useful tools to use and i find myself discovering a new feature everyday.

The best part of all is the amazing support they have. Any and all questions i have asked, (there are quite a few), they were able to answer right away! Even for someone like myself who is fairly new to all of these management apps, they respond quickly and with lots of detail to make sure i understand and left me feeling more confident by the end of each conversation.

So if you are looking for a solution to any and all of your inventory and shipping needs, then look no further! The more you use ShipHero the more you will love it and be happy that you made the right choice. Thank you ShipHero!

-Dan Ruta-
www.Gard.in

Gardin Warehouse
July 15, 2017

This is the glue between my sales channels and my warehouse. I was impressed by the automatic shipping confirmation email that includes tracking which is sent through shopify as soon as orders are fulfilled. I didn't even have to configure that. It syncs for free with Xero so now my accounting workflows are automated, too.

Andinosource
April 23, 2018

Thank you for very good customer service!

The service and software they deliver are very good and the best we have seen in the market so far. Unfortunately, were not ready to switch to their system at this time but we will definitely be back as customers at a later date.
Highly recommended to anyone who wants control over their shipments and inventory.

Once again thank you for brilliant follow-up and customer service!

Holstadtester
Norway
April 25, 2017

ShipHero has been a great partner for consolidating our inventory and order management across 100+ Shopify stores.

When looking for a partner, we went through a stringent vetting process of over a dozen vendors in the space. ShipHero's technology, UI, and customer support set them apart.

We look forward to continuing to work with them for years to come.

Famehouse
February 7, 2021

Shiphero is perfect. Everything works as it should and it is helping us scale and handle order volume seamlessly. If you're looking to outsource your shipping, look no further. Shiphero is the one.

NooWave