ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

Giving your brand eCommerce fulfillment superpowers.

From $1,850/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cooks Marketplace

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using ShipHero for over 6 months and have had a few issues, but their customer service and tech support has always been very responsive and worked us thru any issues. We also like the fact that it updates inventory almost immediately between Shopify and then to our other channels. The iPad app is very useful for doing cycle counts, pick and pack online orders and managing inventory overall. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a comprehensive inventory management system for their multi-channel business.

Oneblade

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I've had a few pain points with ShipHero but overall the experience has been very positive. The highlight for me has been their customer support team --- they offer live chat support and almost always reply within minutes, with a dedicated rep that's super knowledgeable about the platform. I've found a lot of apps within the Shopify store that have offered excellent CS support, but it's hard for me to think of one better than ShipHero so far.

Aestheticusa

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I recommend ShipHero highly.

Shopify + ShipHero is how we run our business and we're delighted with both. The software has the features we need to run and scale our business.

Would give 6 stars if I could. Give ShipHero a try.

Sheer Natural

Great app to manage your shipping. It doesn't matter how complicated your set up is, the guys at Shiphero are with you every step of they way !

Mika Yoga Wear

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Love it! warehouse management at its best. guys over at SH help us all the time. incredible service and app!

Andinosource

This is the glue between my sales channels and my warehouse. I was impressed by the automatic shipping confirmation email that includes tracking which is sent through shopify as soon as orders are fulfilled. I didn't even have to configure that. It syncs for free with Xero so now my accounting workflows are automated, too.

Solid Striped

ShipHero has been a great partner. The staff is always quick to respond, and the in-person training was extremely informative. It's been a wonderful tool and helped with all of our shipping needs. We can't recommend it enough.

Health Shop Usa

ShipHero is a powerful software solution back-end for your e-commerce operations, highly recommended. Whether you are working in popular storefronts like Shopify or on Amazon, the best marketing, the best product, the best stores.. All of it quickly falls apart without integral fulfillment. Efficiently getting product out to customers, handling the organizational overload of multiple e-commerce front ends or hundreds of orders, interfacing with multiple carriers and tiers to keep shipping costs in check, maximizing efficiency in the warehouse, and most of all organization.. ShipHero brings all this and more to the table. Support has been excellent, we needed clarification and a feature change to meet the extensive customization in our e-commerce operations, ShipHero saw the benefit and expanded their API within a day. That kind of attention to detail, initiative and support when combined with an already stellar software product make for an unbeatable combination. Our expanding e-business needs a solid foundation, Shiphero has provided this for us.

Homebrew4less

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amazing App! Amazing support! This is by far the most efficient shiping and inventory option we have found. Love that you can run from Ipad intergrate barcode scanners for picking. Picking, packing and shipping orders is fast and efficient. It is not uncomon for us to pick, pack and ship orders in less then Three Minutes with the Shiphero System. Maintaining stocking levels, multiple vendors for same SKU, Kits etc are all a breeze.
Ship Hero also has the most responsive tech suport I've ever seen, a model that other vendors should learn from. With over a year of using ShipHerro, I can honestly say it's the most important app we have added to Shopify.

Thejefwright Com

The best decision I've made is moving to ShipHero. The app is amazing, the integration with Shopify is perfect. Order import is practically instantaneous. ShipHero has replaced my previous inventory, picking/packing, and shipping softwares and works better than any of them ever did. This app works like you think every app should work. It does its job and it's fast. The most amazing thing has been the customer service. So quick and helpful, they've been a dream to work with. I wish I'd switched sooner.