ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

Pluglife

In addition to completely revolutionizing our order processing on the day to day, it really helped us make sense of restocking and employee monitoring. The team as bent over backwards to help us integrate, and has had very open ears to feedback for future features.

I don't see how any Shopify store can function efficiently without Shiphero.

Ventum

Shiphero has been an integral part of our operations. From tracking inventory to fulfilling complex orders, this tool has been nothing short of perfect. Best customer service in the industry too.

My Kollectionk

We have 2 stores and We sell on Amazon too. We needed an inventory management solution. Shiphero has simplified our workflow. Shiphero is more powerful with an iPad and bluetooth scanner. We don't need paper invoice or packing slip any more.

Shinesty

Shiphero is a valuable piece of software that is cost effective and flexible. It out performs its competitors that are in the same price tier in almost every category. Additionally, the Shiphero team is great to work with and cares a lot about the product and customer experience.

Shiphero goes above and beyond to work with the Shinesty team, even after hours, to ensure that our fulfillment system is always running at 100%. Definitely some of the best customer support I've ever experienced.

Uberlegen

Can't say enough about this place. Awesome folks to deal with. They will get you up and running fast and keep you shipping orders lightning fast. Inventory control across channels is great, and the purchase order system is Uber good. Always improving and adding features, you don't have to worry about becoming obsolete with these guys.

Nws Tools

These guys are the best! Important to a system like this is fast help and service to get you up and running, and they deliver better than any other place I've worked with. It will keep your product/orders flowing as expected. Always innovating and improving from user feedback.

Newrepublicshoes

We chose ShipHero because we needed an end-to-end solution for managing inventory, all in one place, that could sync with Shopify and also with our own custom stack (through the API). Another requirement we had, is our shipping labels needed to be on the bottom of our invoices, this is not a normal offering of ShipHero, but they offered to implement a custom solution for us which was a lifesaver. The iPad and scanning solution has been great for our warehouse to manage orders and inventory and ensure integrity. Their development team has also worked around the clock for us to implement crucial bug fixes and feature enhancements. If you plan on selling 1000's of units and scaling beyond this is definitely a solution I would recommend.

-Adam Ayers, VP Engineering @ Five Four Group

Popflex

ShipHero staff work together as a team to make my third party vendor integration seamless and functional in a matter of couple of days.
My third party vendor was not willing to spend time and effort to integrate with ShipHero due to their "budget". But ShipHero know how to make it happen quick. THis proves that ShipHero knows their customers' needs and third party vendors' databse well. If I were third party vendors, I would spend time and effort to make the integration happen quickly because it will help you and your customers - BUSINESS +CUSTOMERS SERVICE

Prowhitening

Great guys working here. I asked them to add a feature and they spent many hours building it. The app also work great for the company that pack and send my packages. Great app great people :)

Creative Brick Builders

Had high hopes for this solution. The team is extremely responsive to questions, and setup was generally quick and easy (a few glitches we had to investigate and resolved with fresh data uploads). Unfortunately, we found three dealbreakers for us so we won't continue past the 14 day free trial. 1) The app to take inventory is really clunky, requires way too many steps to scan a barcode, change numbers and update the cycle count 2) There are too few reports available for us - they wanted to charge $600-$1000 for a custom report format that would simply tell us what sold today/needs replenishing from our offsite warehouse stock 3) Their shipping discounts aren't any better than we get straight from paypal, and using the USPS service requires an Endicia account (the version they recommended to fully integrate costs an additional $19.99/mo).

I was willing to pay $199/mo and add quite a few steps to our fulfilment process to solve our warehousing and sales floor problems, but I quit the trial once we found we couldn't get what we felt were basic data reports. We will look elsewhere for a better fit solution..