ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

Arubaaloe 2

We LOVE ShipHero. Its hand down the best warehouse management system we have found. Easy to use and setup. We are much more efficient because of it. We cannot recommend it enough.

Rollmore

We sell on multiple Shopify stores as well as Amazon via FBA and Seller Fulfilled Prime and do over $7million US in revenue. ShipHero is our entire backend including order management, purchase orders, returns, profitability reporting, handling FBA replenishments, shipping orders for our regular daily orders and our flash sales, etc. ShipHero is extremely powerful and robust. I could not recommend it more highly.

Corsetdeal Us

Its always been a great support and awesome platform since the time we started using ShipHero. Trust me i have been working on every inventory management tool, and i had a great deal of issues with sync of channels to the platform, with almost every tool. I have been using ShipHero from last 3 years for now, sync is quick, it just takes seconds to sync with shopify orders or inventory. And it works great with Amazon and eBay too. There are other platforms too like Magento, Woo commerce and Big Commerce, it works great with them too. Interface is really easy, informative, robust and works with iOS devices, that's really great.Reporting tools are also very handy.
Coming to support part, support team is really helpful, they understands the problem and fixes it promptly. Never faced a issue with regards to support.

All over its a Hero product of all. Great product.

Wood Plumbing Supply

These guys have exceed my expectation. If your a small business and manage any type of warehouse; ignore the monthly fee (if that is was is holding you back). You will make it up in time saved and lack of headaches.

Nift2

Phenomenal! Allowed us to manage and fulfill all of the orders for our KickStarter campaign with ease!

Bape 2

Shiphero is a very good operation system.
And they help our shop!
Thank you so much!

Thechivery

We started using ShipHero with our fulfillment partner for a new subscription model product. Alongside the very advanced inventory and order management, the integrations and technical team have been the best. They are right on tickets and fixing any problems that arise. It has been a great help getting back to our customers with answers and not waiting for weeks for a response/fix.

Open Source Steel

Only problem I've encountered thus far is Multi-Packages using UPS for my business.

After spending THOUSANDS of dollars on employee salary integrating software for testing, buying $1,200+ in hardware (ipad,socket mobile scanner,cases,mounting bracket) this one left me without a solution for my business. I am now looking for alternatives that use the same hardware I just purchased to use instead so I didn't just waste all that money.

Had not loosing out on so much and left high and dry with a estimated solution resolved in two months...

2 out of 5...

This app could get better with age... maybe in two months :P but for the time being, not going to work for my business. Get to developing boys... UPS' API will allow you multi package shipments, I assure you! Just get it in there!

Also work on USPS native integration?

Big business' on shopify looking for solutions with multi-package shipments I assure you! Don't miss out on opportunities with these silly problems ShipHero Team!

I would give this company 5 stars if they had a better system in place for multi-package shipments with UPS that would allow me to use this expensive ipad and scanner I just purchased.

8020nl

We instantly fell in love with ShipHero because it is a perfect one-stop solution to managing your own warehouse. From inventory tracking to label printing, ShipHero does it all. This keeps our tech stack simple and efficient. Our team can all easily work together in one piece of software as opposed to siloing data in various places. And most importantly, the customer support is great via phone or chat.

- NICE LAUNDRY

Peace Collective

Great inventory management app that has a seamless mobile platform. My company has used a lot of the competitors but ShipHero is definitely is one step above the rest. Would highly recommend to those that are looking to simplify their daily warehouse processes and vastly improve their efficiency.

The staff are also super helpful!