ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

The Keratin Store

Nicholas, Aaron, Martin, Adam, Anthony and many others from the support team: Thank you. Integrating a system like Shiphero requires a lot of support and patience, and those guys are effortless on explaining every question and solving every problem. We exchanged over 100 e-mails in 30 days of trial and I'm confident that Shiphero is going to be a partner for my business for many years to come.

Prohockeylife

Our team has been working for the past 2 months to take a business online within a 3 month period for approx. 10,000 items. The team at Ship Hero is very responsive to our questions about picking logic, shipping labels, and process development for requirements such as returns and order cancellations. Josef, in particular, is quick to understand our questions and provides fast responses and recommendations to move forward, In cases where our needs required customization, we were presented with options and associated costs. Ship Hero has a nimble team who jumps in and contributes to quick solutions in our race to go to market. Much appreciated.

Bariatricpal

ShipHero patiently worked with us to move from a fulfillment center into our own warehouse and distribution center. The app and software are fantastic and have allowed us to streamline picking, packing, receiving, purchase orders, warehouse management, inventory control and all the other important processes that go into running an online business today. The system is easy to use and employees were able to learn how to use it within minutes. The best part about the app though are the people that support us and the fanatical support they offer. They're super quick to resolve any issue we have. If you're looking for an app to streamline your entire online business, give ShipHero a try!

Winechateau

We've been using ShipHero for the last few years to manage our operation. We used to be on a custom cart and now are on Shopify Plus. We're a fairly large operation, with several large stores in New Jersey as well as https://www.winechateau.com/
ShipHero is a full solution for the backend of our business, including of course shipping, inventory and receiving, but also inventory value reports, purchase order generation and returns management. Using ShipHero with barcode scanners has made a huge difference in the efficiency and accuracy of our operation. ShipHero is dependable and reliable. I highly recommend ShipHero to anyone on Shopify or Shopify Plus!

The Cooks Marketplace

We've been using ShipHero for over 6 months and have had a few issues, but their customer service and tech support has always been very responsive and worked us thru any issues. We also like the fact that it updates inventory almost immediately between Shopify and then to our other channels. The iPad app is very useful for doing cycle counts, pick and pack online orders and managing inventory overall. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a comprehensive inventory management system for their multi-channel business.

Oneblade

I've had a few pain points with ShipHero but overall the experience has been very positive. The highlight for me has been their customer support team --- they offer live chat support and almost always reply within minutes, with a dedicated rep that's super knowledgeable about the platform. I've found a lot of apps within the Shopify store that have offered excellent CS support, but it's hard for me to think of one better than ShipHero so far.

Aestheticusa

I recommend ShipHero highly.

Shopify + ShipHero is how we run our business and we're delighted with both. The software has the features we need to run and scale our business.

Would give 6 stars if I could. Give ShipHero a try.

Sheer Natural

Great app to manage your shipping. It doesn't matter how complicated your set up is, the guys at Shiphero are with you every step of they way !

Mika Yoga Wear

Love it! warehouse management at its best. guys over at SH help us all the time. incredible service and app!

Andinosource

This is the glue between my sales channels and my warehouse. I was impressed by the automatic shipping confirmation email that includes tracking which is sent through shopify as soon as orders are fulfilled. I didn't even have to configure that. It syncs for free with Xero so now my accounting workflows are automated, too.