ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

EMMA GO SHOES

If you want a inventory program that randomly doesn't update your shopify inventory correctly then this is perfect! It also enable you to randomly sell sizes that you do not have in stock ... a great tool for destroying your customer loyalty and retention!

March 7, 2019

Hello Martin! Definitely got off to a confusing start that was not up to our standards either, we're sorry you had the store connection issue. After having worked with you to get your issue resolved and your operations running we see you're in a better place - hooray! Now you've been with us for a few months, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

storets.com

It's a good app when it's working.
Let me tell you about my experience.
The quantity of the product is not sinkable with my store.
Allocated is not working properly and cannot be used.
Unable to identify warehouse.
If you don't believe me, please email me.
I'll share my screenshot.
dlaeogusqkqh@naver.com

March 7, 2019

Hey there! I'm Nicholas and I'm the coFounder of ShipHero and want to make sure you're good. Hopefully our support team solved the issues you had with your setup as I'm seeing you're shipping successfully, several months after your review. Feel free to message me nicholas[at]shiphero[dot]com if you need anything.

racingbrake

No free trial like other apps associated to Shopify, so be careful or you will be charged promptly then request for a return.

March 7, 2019

We make it very clear we have a 30-day money back policy. We refunded you within minutes of you saying you didn't want to pay, and we messaged you straight away. We're still waiting for you to respond.