ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

Oliver Coen

If you love having angry and confused customers or if you love refunding and canceling orders, shipmonk is the perfect choice for you.

Shipmonk is only interested in getting your money.

They can take up to ten days to dispatch a parcel, there is zero accountability or apologies for staff. If you ask why a parcel hasn't shipped, they will mark it as shipped to get you off their back, but the item's tracking information won't work because the item hasn't been sent.

UpSpirit

SHITTY APP AND SHITTY PROVIDER! STAY AWAY FROM BY ALL MEANS!

I have used ShipMonk for a few months. From the first moment, I had a horrible experience. When something is horrible from the beginning, it is horrible throughout all of the time.

Communication is HORRIBLE. They kept making on-going MISTAKES all the time. They were giving me FALSE pricing. When I wanted to stop my relationship with ShipMonk, it was A PAIN IN THE ASS to leave them.

All in all, being an eCommerce entrepreneur for 15 years, ShipMonk has been absolutely by all means THE WORST SUPPLIER I have ever used.

S-T-A-Y A-W-A-Y FROM! THERE ARE TOO MANY BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!

Taskin

We have been using Shipmonk for over 2 years. Their customer service is ok and so is their application but they will kill your startup with their ridiculous minimums and storage fees.

This is what I got from their support "when storage exceeds $250.00 your minimum increases to the storage cost". In other words your storage fees will soon become 2X what they list because invariably your storage fees will cross $250 (unless you are shipping really small items with limited number of SKUs) and then that would become your new minimum, essentially doubling your storage fees. While they claim this crucial clause was always there on their website (we don't remember reading it) their sales agent never bothered to mention it during the initial meeting we had and it is not in our contract.

Also it is nearly impossible to know what you are paying for when it comes to storage "their system" essentially decides and there is very little visibility as to why you are paying of X number of pallets or Y number of bins. Also you would be paying for a whole pallet (X2 because of the minimums) even if you have 1 unit left on it and to make it worse you don't know so you can't do anything about it.

It is very hard to change a warehouse once you are stuck with one so do your research before you make the mistake we did.

Finesse

Incredible experience working with Shipmonk. I have worked with a few 3PLs for my business and this has been the smoothest operation I have encountered. They receive product well, notify when in stock, the dashboard is very communicative and connects well with my store. Overall, I would recommend them to all of my fellow eComm businesses.

BEECOSMETICS

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Juve Naturals

ShipMonk is excellent for sending packages to customers across the world. Their application allows you to directly route all shipments as they come in so you don't need to think about anything. It's a very simple and efficient fulfillment method that will save you time and money.

Sleep-Bliss

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for.

Cheers,
Toulaish, CEO, Sleep-Bliss

Munch Addict

App works well, only problem is inventory isnt always updated. They definitely need to fix that because you have to call them to figure it out

Fuego Shoes

I've talked to many 3PL's across the country and ShipMonk is one of the best i've seen! Their technology platform is top-notch; I especially love the fact that there is an embedded shipping calculator, so you can play with so many scenarios and get pricing. Oh, and their shipping rates are heavily discounted which opens the door for global sales. Highly recommend ShipMonk for all of your storage and fulfillment needs.

VERIDATTA

Shipmonk has been an incredible service for our business. Not having to manage shipping has been a really important part to our company's expansion and we couldn't have done it without the team at Shipmonk. Their customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

Previous 1 3 4