ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Dang Foods

ShipMonk has been a really great partner with excellent customer service. Like everywhere, last year with the pandemic and then a blow out November/December, and then lingering effects of COVID-19 there were several unavoidable issues and delays but it is very clear ShipMonk had the leadership and strategy on how to come out of it and put in a lot of new tactics to make sure they are in a better position next year. They are continually improving and making things better which is something important with any partner. We recommend them!

Fables Den Shop

Love the customer service and the amount of support I received during my onboarding process! I'm anxiety-prone especially when it comes to getting started with something new and ShipMonk has been a great help...plus good vibes all around! The software is easy to use as well and has everything I need.

A Ma Maniere

This was the first 3PL we have partnered with. We initially chose to work with ShipMonk because of their experience and infrastructure with Shopify and their ability to deal with mass quantities of orders. Their onboarding process was simple and a straightforward plug-in through the app store. The App interface is very well made and has some great resources for training purposes. We worked with Kerry who has gone above and beyond in communication and transparency. Their whole team of Happiness Engineers is a major highlight of our experience. On the ground their operations exceeded our expectations. We had 5 figures in order quantity, and they maintained an error margin of around .01%. All orders were fulfilled within 2-5 days keeping our customers extremely happy. Some minor things that we would like to see improved on:
Accurate up-to-date inventory counts after fulfilled orders.
A more straightforward "assisted" claim process for orders with errors. Even more visibility into the receiving process.
Quicker updates to billing cycle and pricing changes. Overall, we would recommend to any company who is looking for custom fulfillment specialists. Just be clear to set expectations early, and ShipMonk will deliver.

WAMA Underwear

Horrible experience... Stay far away! Initially, they (Erik van Bilderbeek, Jennifer Santanna & Kerry Neysmith) promised us they can do everything we asked. We sent 50% of our inventory to them. Only to find out after they received our products that their system doesn't allow them to do so. Before launching we placed test orders to ourselves to see if Shipmonk can fulfill correctly and each time they made unacceptable mistakes. We sell underwear and they literally had measured some of our underwear products with a 7 inch height. Actual height is about 0.3". Shipmonk also weighed our products incorrectly adding a 1 pound 8 ounces weight for an underwear. Actual weight is 0.2 lbs. These measurements and weights were mistakes after our complaints getting their manager, Kerry, involved and re-measuring everything. How can they be so off? How can they be so negligent!? After 3 months of consistent issues after issues we just couldn't continue with them. 3 months of time lost. Thousands of dollars lost with Shipmonk even though all the issues were clearly theirs. They do not own up to their own mistakes. We ended up having to pay for their negligence. Highly Not Recommended! Stay Far Away! Find Another Fulfillment Center!

July 1, 2021

Hi WAMA Underwear. Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your experience with us has been less than perfect. We have forwarded your feedback to our Customer Service team, but if you'd like to reach out you can contact them at support@shipmonk.com. Thank you for being a valued merchant, and we hope to speak soon.

HAY! Straws

We love using ShipMonk their customer service is the best and with dedicated "happiness engineers" there are real people that can help solve fullfillment issues. They are an extention of our customer service and we appreciate their quick response times and attention to detail.

Dirty Boi Club

I absolutely love ShipMonk! Their seamless integration with the Shopify cart is what led me to them. From my first call to ask questions about the service, to the onboarding process these guys made me feel like I had a team working with me to get my product up on the market. My Fulfillment Consultant Brandon was there every step of the way to answer my questions even the stupid ones. Not once was I pushed off to an FAQ or a link to go find the answers on my own. ShipMonk is not just a fulfillment house; they are an addition to your business team. So if you're on the fence and searching through reviews to make sure you're making the right decision like I was, trust these are the guys you've been looking for.

June 24, 2021

Thank you, Dirty Boi Club, for your review! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. Please let us know if you need anything. We'll pass along the kind words to the rest of the team!

Frost Buddy

We moved to Shipmonk due the increase in volume that we were doing along with the analytics they have to offer. The communication has been well with Michaela, Kerry, and Carmen and they are always happy to help. There is a lot of self education with the software but it is typically user friendly. They were able to get 7000 orders our in 2 days for us. The only charge that is difficult to track is the additional surcharges, residential delivery fee, and fuel surcharges. These sometimes add up but they are always happy to talk it through. Very pleased thus far!

The Curiosity Box

Shipmonk is so helpful, quick, and efficient! Their customer service is some of the best we have ever dealt with and they really are sure to treat your business as a partnership. 10/10 would recommend Shipmonk!

Ingredients® Wellness

We love doing business with Shipmonk! Their customer service is extremely helpful and friendly. We love how efficient and streamlined their system is.

Return of the Living Dead

We have been using Shipmonk on our new website (a few months now) with great results. The customer service is outstanding, especially for people who don't have too much experience dealing with 3rd party fulfillers. Their platform is a bit complex, but there are plenty of resources that explain everything and the support team is always helpful in smoothing out any issues quickly and patiently explaining how to properly use the tool over the phone or email. I also really like the reporting (both for orders/fulfillment as well as costs to us) and simple pricing model, which has been exactly in line with what they showed me during the sales pitch. Couldn't be happier thus far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7