Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Circle Of Hope Boutique

Normally customers have to enter in all their information at checkout to get an idea what shipping will cost. We just recently enabled this app to see what it actually looks like. It was effortless. Before any setup, the shipping rates pop up in the cart on the first click. You can go in and manually change some of the text, positioning, size, estimated arrival, etc., but you don't need to. I checked the shipping prices with different locations and it matches what you get charged in checkout. It even adjusts to show our free shipping tier if the customer has the right amount in their cart. I think our customers will be very happy with how easy this is, and that makes me very happy. I contacted support and I'm impressed with how helpful they are. They responded quickly and they even rewrote some of the code to customize the app to our site.

MacchiatoPapelaria

The app has a very easy instalation. It's working just as I needed with no need of small tweks. The support team has been great, very fast responses.

Seaworthy Goods

This app makes it easy for customers to see what shipping options will cost BEFORE they place the order. • It also mirrors the look of our website and blends in perfectly. The icing on the cake is that they gladly help with problems. And the whipped cream on the icing is that once it's set up you can forget about it as it does its thing.

EmpressKorea

Very impressive customer service.
I really like this app for customer who confuse their decision. Thank you.

Happy Hounds Pet Supply

This app provides customers with quick access to shipping costs on the cart page. Since we installed it, our conversions have increased 100%. It was extremely easy to set up. I can customize it to look like my storefront as well as enter notes that are specific to my store (i.e. product fulfillment based on store hours). The guys working behind the scenes are very supportive and even provided me with a report that helped me with SEO. Thanks for helping out the little guys!

Onske

We've used many apps over the years but Code Black Belt get 5 STARS from us for their personalised customer service. Any time we've wanted a tweak or something adapted, they respond immediately and resolve any technical stuff asap for us. Highly, highly recommend this app and the company. Well done Code Black Belt.

Winerie

Great service! Fast and Easy Integration, Convenient, accurate Shipping Prices, as well as, zip codes! Excellent!

House of Trains

Shipping prices are accurate which our customers and our store really appreciate. No problems with this app!

Hello Day

Have just installed this app so will have to see if it helps to reduce our drop off rates, but installation and customisation were so easy, and customer support was exceptional. Had a couple of minor display issues which I emailed about and both were resolved within the hour. Definitely recommend based on what I've seen so far.

Barry's Tea

Shipping fees can be a major pinch point, but this app allows our shoppers to easily see how much shipping costs and uses Geo-Location to make it seamless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33