Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Core Earth Designs

Unreal! I never write reviews (im hard to please :) But this app is truly amazing, it makes the customer experience SO MUCH BETTER! - If you're not using this, You Should. Perfect, great Job guys.

Antenna Parts Outlet

The app seems to run very smoothly and accurately. It's a great asset to our store and it actually immediately started decreasing our abandoned carts. I would definitely recommend.

Atomic Cherry

Great app and super fast and friendly customer service. We recently updated our theme and needed some tweaking. The team had the issue fixed within half an hour after emailing them. Highly recommended.

italianvintagewholesale

Amazing service, the code black belt is seriously amazing company. They offer a seo analisys for free to help the company. thank you

BrenSports

The app loaded easily. When I tested it, it performed perfectly. The "Black Belt" developers are aptly named. They also did a follow-up and tune-up, based on my site configuration. Well done. I recommend it.

Luxeova Atelier

perfect app for shipping calculator rate at add to cart. perfect customer service. gave me a gift too. really recommend this app.

PetHaus

So far so good! Excellent and very fast customer service too. :). Easy integration and customer feedback has been good so far (only had it a week. )

Homeaesthetics.uk

Absolutely amazing. Just what I have been looking for. Even the default settings are so good, there were no changes needed to be made. Fingers crossed this helps my conversion rate. What would be even more amazing is if the information can be loaded on product the product. Big thumps up from me.

imayya

It did not work at first but Invinzor was prompt to correct the problem. I'm satisfied so far with the app.

Doodl

We love this app!!! It makes it easier to show shipping time estimates. The support team is super fast and helpful too. :)