Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Overture Products

This Shipping Rates Calculator works well. It’s attractive and customizable. It allows customers to see the full purchase total, including shipping, right away.

Allowing Customers to see the shipping cost early in the Checkout process has increased our sales and tremendously reduced our Abandoned Carts.

Ecommerce is all about Conversions and this App will keep your conversion rates high.

Merkantfy

Its a perfect and amazing app for shopify stores!!

The Canadian Pottery Tool And Supply Co

This app is easy to use, installs instantly and the service team behind it is extremely helpful. Highly recommended and I know customers appreciate the functionality.

Zealous Plus

Great App, does what is intended. Very happy with the customer service as well!

Parts1

We are using this on https://wwww.autopartscheaper.com. This app is awesome. It gives customers the shipping rates right in the cart, based on geolocation.

It installed with Zero Effort, and works right out of the box.

This is a must have app, to help decrease cart abandonment.

The Pet Vault

What a great app, it has worked without fault for us, simply set up your shipping rates in Shopify admin and this will display them in a simple and clear way, just what we wanted! check it out at https://thepetvault.com/

Evolve Sounding Stone

Does what it advertises. You need to have calculated rates in your store. I am on the basic$29 plan but I got calculated rates by pre-paying Shopify for an annual store subscription and you can have the calculated rates for free. The rates that appear in the cart are base on you ip address and the rates that you have set up in your store. 5 *s

Atlantis Towels

Easy to use and great customer service. Thanks a lot guys.

Mythic Crafts

Super easy! I saw this on another Shopify store I was buying from and had to dig through their HTML to figure out what the awesome shipping calculator display they were using was, this is it.

The follow-up to check that its all working was fantastic, and they tweaked the settings for my store to deal with Bold's bad coding in Product Options which was really nice. All without me having to ask!

Buyworthy

It's easy, it works, and it doesn't cost half your stores profits, what more can you ask for ~ We're a Happy Client @ www.buyworthy.com.au