Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Divacleats

This app is a true game changer. It has really helped improve my conversions in a big way. Even better than the app is the customer support. They have customized the app for me for free and respond to questions in minutes. I strongly recommend this app and the developers.

Taingtiques

As a very small business this is an affordable but much needed app for me - and I'm thrilled so far! I got a very speedy response when I had a problem integrating with my theme - all seamlessly sorted out by Frank and Mike. Thank you!!!

We Started With A Mouse

App works very well... helpful in cutting down on abandoned carts.

Keeriashop

I Like the support I got from codeblackbelt and they help me configure it on my website www.keeriashop.com

Rotofugi Online

Easy install and Mike has been super helpful with some cosmetic changes to help integrate into our site design. Very nice!

Cat Lady Collection

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for making an app that finally does what Shopify should have implemented a long time ago!

The Te Of Mala

Great App! Just what I was after.

Vinyl Record Art Nz

On click install, happy customers, must have app

Chichair Extensions

Fantastic, highly recommend couldn't be without this app!

Tuffbags Racheltreasures

I really like this must needed app. It was a snap to install and customers can see the shipping charges without having to go through checkout. This wonderful app should be integrated in every Shopify platform. I am thrilled that these guys develop it and it has had a very positive impact on my sales. I highly recommend this app for every Shopify store!