Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Cottage Fresh Scents

I was looking for an app that may help to reduce abandoned checkouts and this app came up so thought I would give it a try. I am very impressed with the integration onto my website, I had some issues with the placement of the widget so I messaged the company. The changes were made and customised to my checkout page in less than a few hours afterwards. I couldn't be any happier with the app and the support provided to integrate it as I had hoped. Would highly recommend.

Retrogression

This shipping calculator is a super handy addition to our shopping cart and greatly reduces the amount of emails that would come in asking, "How much is shipping to _______?" The support team is always lightning fast to respond and has been very helpful with getting the widget to look great and work perfectly on our site. A++++

First Salute

I have never had any issues with this app. It is simple to use and easy for the customer to understand as well.

Romvous

I have add this app to my eshop and i am sure this will help me with customers in order to know before checkout total shipping rates so as to reduce abandoned carts. It works perfectly and the team of this app reply to all of my questions with profesionalism and so fast! Thank you!

Nia Natural Beauty - Irish Made Natural Skincare

Installed the app easily and got it working within a few minutes. Very happy with it. No issues, it easily pulled the shipping rates from the shopify store and looks good on the site.

Tui Design

It does precisely do what it says and what it is supposed to do. Easy to navigate. Great personal support. Highly recommended.

SealPod

Does this app help you calculate international shipping rates?
i want to use this app but i need to make sure first whether it works for international shipping

Kanuni Coffee

Fantastic! Very very efficient.
Clear, useful, intuitive and complete. compliments.
there is no doubt about its usefulness.

TurnKeyParlor.com

Fantastic app and customer service. Quick, detailed responses to my initial questions. I highly recommend it

The Cushion Maven

What I love most about this app is that I forget it is installed. It just works. As shop owners, this is the highest praise we can give an app. Add to that excellent and prompt support and customer service, and you have an app relationship for life. Thank you, Code Black Belt, you are a breath of fresh air.