ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beads And Dangles

I switched from ShipStation about a month ago and could not be happier with Shipping Easy! The tech support is fantastic and the app is very easy to use. We had it set up in a matter of minutes. I only print labels using a Dymo LabelWriter 4XL and the techs worked with me until we got the ConnectEasy feature working correctly with my Mac computer. The best part is that I have all three marketplaces for the same fee of only $29 (ShipStation wanted $25 per marketplace!). If you are thinking about a new shipping program, give this one a try!

I am updating my review as of 8/10/2016 because I think Shipping Easy is the best shipping app for my Shopify website. Tech support continues to be quick, responsive and efficient. Most important of all is the ease of use of this app. Together with their enhanced software and ongoing updates to it plus my reliable Dymo LabelWriter 4XL, I couldn't be more pleased!

De Wine Spot | Small-batch Wines, Curated Whiskey and Sake Collection

Great customer service and a very helpful app.

Shoelimitless

This app is truly amazing. It really saves time when creating your shipping labels and I love the way the tracking information streamlines back the orders. As with the other comments the customer service is amazing. Bailey was awesome. Really great app to have!!!

Postertext

I'm not going to review the functionality or features of ShippingEasy because I think shipping apps in general are more or less the same.

What I'm going to review about, which is important to store owners especially during times of emergencies and frustration, is their service.

They have an INCREDIBLE customer service team. Very friendly, VERY HELPFUL. I feel like their service team truly cares about their customers, and that makes my experience with them far better than other competitors out there. Because when you need help, it will most likely be a critical issue and I trust that their team will be there for me 100% of the time.

I only wish they support international shipping shippers as we have warehousing in other countries as well.

Kushley.com

Simply put, best shipping app, period!
But only if you are looking to save time and money...the pure ease of orders auto synced with your store plus so much more and the most genuine customer service support.
Sincerely thank you Madilynn and thank you Shipping Easy!

Season with Spice - Asian Spice Shop

Best app we use. Saved us so much time and money. Thanks!

Track Sculptures

I love this app. Their customer support is fantastic (you call, they answer, and help) -- but even more impressive is the speed of updates / features. They pump out new features incredibly quickly, and even added a small feature that I called in to request on the phone! All I can say is wow.

Eternal Wooden Roses

One of the BEST shipping apps out there

kudu-lah

I rarely writes review.... However, kudos must be given to Shipping Easy!

I've been using Shipping Easy for over a year now and it's .... easy. All of my orders from Shopify are synced seamlessly and my customers are immediately updated when I complete a shipping label. We take in-person orders and having the Manual Option at no additional charge is awesome! I have the option to add my Etsy account as well for a small monthly fee. If you don't use Shipping Easy yet, you should.

Thanks for making a great app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Shipping Easy cut our shipping time by half while also saving us money on USPS Priority Mail shipping.