ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

MESSAGE Teddy Bear co.

Shipping Easy made it possible for us to continue shipping a personalized MESSAGE Teddy Bear to our special customers! Shipping Easy costs are reasonable and affordable. Their customer service is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Shipping Easy! nancy@MessageTeddyBear.com

Cute n' Country

We love ShippingEasy! It makes the whole process of fulfillment simple and painless. The name truly does say it all!!

Izzy & Lizzys Boutique

Its by far the best app for my business. My business runs smooth. It handles all of my shipping needs. Any time i needed help, they respond right away.

Love it!!

Opiate Withdrawal Aid

What an amazing company and an amazing app. It integrates so easily with Shopify it makes shipping so easy. (I guess that's how they came up with the name) Before ShippingEasy, all orders were placed manually. Each label was created in photoshop, printed, then taken to the post office, paid for and shipped out. Now we use ShippingEasy for our store CalmSupport.com and it's beyond simple. It automates everything from labels, to allowing our customers to choose which shipping option they want. It then emails the customers with tracking numbers and fulfills the order. I'd have to say it cuts down about 90% of the work. The best part? The shipping cost through ShippingEasy.com is about half of what I was paying at the post office! It's worth every penny!

Reviv Serums

Just a brilliant app, and it saves us so much time, effort and consternation. It even auto-generates the right international Customs forms, and lets us easily customize them on the fly (USPS Priority Mail International). A "no-brainer."

Bitmap'd | Video Game Inspired T-shirts

Excellent app and works great! I highly recommend it if you do a lot of shipping. It really smooths out the process with a few simple clicks.

Miniature-Bonsai.Com

Integration with our Shopify site was absolutely trivial. The workflow to shipping is automated and clear as can be. Postage rates are excellent. I don't think I could have wished for a better shipping match for my shopify store!

For Love of All Things

What can I say other than these guys are awesome! They've saved us from certain disaster on more than one occasion and my company simply couldn't exist without them. They're always working to improve the product, which is already amazing, and it gets better all the time. If only all the companies we work with had the same standard of customer service as we have for our own company...ShippingEasy does.

Nola

Everything has been smooth sailing so far and I really couldn't ask for more - integrates with Shopify so well and makes the shipping process SO much easier. Really easy interface and nice and clean which I appreciate!

Gift from USA

This Free App is the perfect choice for start-up Shopify stores. Interface is clean and friendly, system is well organized and powerful. Easy to use and works great! The most important thing is, their customer service is the best!