ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Too into fashion

This app is super useful, I love it, makes my life so much easier. With Shipping easy its truly easy to ship and let my customers know right away when I send the packages. The support I receive is great! My account manager, Isabel Ruvalcaba, is always there for me. Anytime I need help she calls me, walks me through and explains everything to me. I appreciate how fast she gets back to me, I never have to wait for a long time before she calls or sends me a message. I highly recommend this app. A+++++

jimmyCASE

Shippingeasy has been great for our iPhone Wallet Case Store

I tried a couple of competitors. Their prices were too high for the volume of business we were doing at launch. Shippingeasy is super-easy to set up and run.

S&W Arms Online Store

Shipping easy has been an invaluable asset to my business so far. While I am only shipping a few items a week, it still is my preferred way to ship. I just had an issue with one of my endicia accounts. Shipping easy was very quick to address the problem, Melody and I exchanged a few emails, and in no item the issue was resolved. Customer support like this is rare this day in time. I'm very glad to see their value to the customer and couldn't have asked for a more prompt and professional support. I'm a happy Shipping easy customer and plan to stay with them for a long time to come.

Robert Breeden

kanVape

I don't write many reviews as I normally find myself too busy and simply forget. I felt compelled to leave one here, however. I was hesitant to sign up for any shipping service that cost money as we were doing our shipping through paypal multi-order shipping which is a free service. After opening our website and having to fulfill orders through ebay and shopify, we needed something to speed up and simplify the process. ShippingEasy does that. We are able to process our ebay orders in a matter of minutes a day, where it used to take us hours a day. Now we can focus on selling the product and getting it out the door, rather than writing packing slips and making sure customers are notified of shipping. This app does all that work for us.

I had a slight hesitancy to use this product as we had just bought several new dymo 450 label printers for shipping and this method required the use of a printer capable of 4x5 or 4x6 labels. To help with the cost of this purchase, their sales team waived our first three months of service fees which paid for the printer. Excellent service to start. Further, their support team personally called to walk us through the set up and show us the ropes, which was a huge help.

Here is the kicker. We were using paypal for shipping which automatically debited our account, which worked fine. However, using this service and the shipping partners they use endicia, and express, we can put all of our shipping charges on our business rewards card. Those monthly rewards pays for this service two fold.

So far, worth every penny. Thanks ShippingEasy.

Open Source Vapor LLC

Exactly what I needed. Easy to import from your store, easy to manually enter for order not originating from shopify. Developer regularly checks in to make sure I didn't have any problems - I cannot tell you how much that impresses me. I had a couple questions, received prompt and helpful replies. Definately reccomend.

Paper and Camera

Excellent app. Our entire labeling and shipping process takes maybe 5 minutes where before we were doing the cut/paste with usps which took well over an hour each day. The developer has even been in touch by phone a couple of times just to see how everything is going. A personal touch not often seen. We tried the three other "top reviewed" apps and the interfaces were unfriendly and too complex for a low volume shipper like us. With the free endicia account, you can't beat the price! Very impressed with their product and support.

onefortythree

Awesome app! Such a timesaver!! The picking lists seriously are the best thing ever. Highly recommended!

The Dog Perk Corporation

Shipping Easy is incredible! Everyday I use it, I love it even more!! And just when I think it's perfect, they introduce something new that makes my life even easier!!! We have been using it for about a year now and it has saved us soooooo much money on express shipping and one of our employees quit and we didn't even need to replace them because shipping easy saves us so much time. I love love love it!! Thank you shipping easy!

Amy
The Dog Perk Corp.

Great Falls Coffee Roasters

Set up and shipping my first package was ridiculously problem free.

Love the wealth of options for labels, invoices, etc. and the integration with Shopify worked perfectly.

The free intro account was also a huge help, letting me get familiar and actually ship some things before having to sign up for a monthly fee, but I definitely look forward to needed the non-free account because I'm shipping enough to warrant it! ShippingEasy does makes things super easy!

Leckerlee

ShippingEasy is amazing!!! I've used OrderCup before and ShippingEasy is by far a much more superior product. It helps my company to save so much time processing online orders. I'm constantly impressed by their extremely responsive customer support and the level of detailed product knowledge of every representative I've ever dealt with there (via phone and chat). And they are constantly making updates based on customer feedback. This is a great solution and company!!!