ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Robinson Books

Shipping easy has been a terrific app. We have five different stores and we ship using the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Shipping easy enables us to quickly find the best price for each package. The customer support is also terrific. I highly recommend them for any small business online store.

My Sweetest Memories

I have been using ShippingEasy for over a year now and absolutely love the service. In addition to making my shipping a breeze, I also use the app to track my inventory across 3 marketplaces and my Shopify store. It works incredibly well, and at a great price.

When I've run into issues (which are rare), I've received help quickly - thanks Melody and team!

JuJu's Kids Boutique

Can always rely on customer support - Matthew F was able to get my issue taken care of quickly, so I could get back to work! Thanks!

Crazy Boxer

Shipping easy is so easy to use, I just love it! Also, their customer support is knowledgeable and has the answer to all your questions! Melody was such a doll. Love this app!

Sew Much Crafting

New to ShippingEasy but have been so impressed with the customer service! They've walked me through several things step-by-step and have been so helpful along the way!

Leafwell Botanicals

ShippingEasy has been an incredible asset for us in managing our shipping & logistical needs. It has always come through for us without much issue and whenever we have had any technical issues they've been quickly addressed. I've reached out to Rewa Welch multiple times and she has immediately taken care of my technical support issues. She takes ownership as if she was an owner of the company which is a rare find! Kudos to ShippingEasy for everything and for having an excellent team behind them!

ShadowHillUSA

Melody at ShippingEasy helped me solve a very pressing issue swiftly and with excellent communication. Definitely would recommend the service to anyone in the e-commerce world.

Candy Kitchen Shoppes

We are new to Shipping Easy and are getting used to a whole different way of doing things. Obviously, we have a lot of questions. The customer service chat option is a wonderful tool. The customer service advisers are extremely helpful and patient. They have been able to walk me through the solution to each problem step by step, which has been greatly appreciated!

Mociun

This app communicates seamlessly with Shopify to make managing my shipments a breeze. ShippingEasy also has great customer service.

Huma Gel

I've been using this app for approximately 2 years now and it has been a great service for adding automation to order fulfillment and label creation. It streamlines the process and makes things so much easier for my staff.

Today, Oct. 25 2019, while attempting to add a new feature, I submitted a service request via Shipping Easy's chat feature. Almost immediately I was greeted by a technician by the name of Tom. Tom was very courteous and patient as he answered my questions and assisted me with setting the new feature.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and kudos to Shipping Easy. Thank you for the assistance today Tom. ;-)