ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Sunshine Style TV

Orders are not converting over. Holding for hours, goes to voicemail . Then no response on chat - not trustworthy

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange - Wholesale

WARNING: Out of date - DOES NOT SUPPORT CURRENT FULFILLMENT API'S!
Pro:
Great support. They know enough on the basic end to be helpful, and escalate when appropriate.
Relatively easy interface.

Con.
MAJOR: Hasn't been updated to support Shopify's new Edit Order function, (and the new fufilllment API's)

This needs to be fixed - it's been 9 months since these tools for Fulfillment apps were released by Shopify, and ShippingEasy isn't supporting them yet.

Overall the app is good. But this emerging issue is kind of a deal breaker.

We have a major issue where we cannot use the Shopify standard Edit Order feature because Shipping Easy doesn't pick up up on the changes that it makes the to order. Our shippers and pickers get confused and the order processors instructions aren't passed along.

wigdealer

If I could give zero stars I would. I have lost over $20,000 shipping duplicate orders over a month timeframe bc this integration did not function properly. There are numerous orders on a daily basis that do not properly "speak" to shopify letting them know that the order was fulfilled. For anyone who is using this program, please look out for this error message in your shipping history. We had no clue about looking for this error. We are getting over 20 errors a day, so those orders will look like the order is not fulfilled in shopify. Since finding out about this technical error, we have been having to manually enter tracking numbers. PAIN in the *** , but at least we will not waste anymore money sending out duplicate orders. On top of this, customer service was HORRIFIC. They told me that they did their part and that I would need to contact shopify. This is their integration, they should have a responsibility to ensure that it integrates properly. I have a video on my IG showing the errors. Please check it out and save yourself from making this mistake with this company. @wigdealer
Finally after posting on my IG, someone else from the company reached out to apologize for how they handled this situation. He provided terrible service as well. He did not listen to understand but completely listened to give an excuse. He summed this up as "human error". In other words "our" fault for shipping twice. There is truly a communication error with this system and I was done trying to help him see it. All he heard was we shipped twice. BUT we shipped them twice bc some of the orders were not telling shopify that they were already shipped. So when we log into shopify to ship our international orders, these orders would still few orders would show up as unfulfilled and get shipped again. Us not thinking too much into it bc we have hundreds of orders a day. The program should work correctly. We shouldnt have to remember what was shipped in shipping easy and have to go back in shopify and mark it as shipped. This is where integration should come in play. PLEASE PLEASE check your shipping easy shipping history and check for error messages.

Shopstergeek

I installed the app - then uninstalled and it is still charging me. I need to dispute the charges but there is no good way to get in touch with anyone.

Blended Designs

We have spent ALOT of money with this app due to our high volume. We reached out to them because out of THIRTY apps that we use for our store, this was the ONLY one that had not updated so we could use Shopify’s location services - something we asked Shopify for because we desperately needed especially with the holiday season approaching. We even were part of a call with Shopify to test the features before they rolled it out. We told ShippingEasy that we were going to need to switch to ShipStation because we could not go into the holiday season without this key feature. We were told that their update would be available in four days from our call. Yet here we are TWO AND A HALF WEEKS after the PROMISED update and they still have not gotten it completed. They clearly just lied to us to get us to stay and we stupidly trusted them. It’s now Black Friday and we are in our second peak which means shipping 200+ orders a day. However, the chore of managing inventory at multiple locations impacts are service level.

Pissed.

Farmmed Market

Could not set up a USPS account through Shipping Easy. Despite having the correct shipping/billing address, Shipping Easy APP kept giving a "Billing address could not be verified with USPS" error code. Tech support was quick to respond to my call but could offer no solution. Had to delete APP less than 30 minutes after installing.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

I opened an account with them and looked around, tried getting started and then decided it was not the best fit for me. I deleted the app and the next day received THREE phone calls from them starting at 7:30am and messages as well as an email. I told them I cancelled my account and didn't need it. Received a 4th phone call again and he even acknowledged that I cancelled and yet he was still insisting on setting up an on-boarding with me. Extremely pushy. There are better apps out there and for better prices (which they argue).

Sequin Appliques

this is the worse app on the market. Go to print out labels and prints out other customers labels.
Terrible

Digital Tintypes

Not a reliable service for a business that needs to do a lot of shipping. The system crashes all the time and at key moments when you need to ship items to customers, the service doesn't work. Also, unless you pay for a subscription, forget about getting any help.

The Perfect Sip

Funky experience with creating an account on their system, then they take all your data, and the only way to get an option to delete your account is to give them a credit card, because the "delete my account" button is hidden under "Billing and Subscription".

Lack of customer support email or phone for new users on their website is pretty icky, and the worst thing is that I got a random call from someone in Texas asking me if I wanted a demo. I did not agree to be solicited via phone.

Not recommended.