ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

United Apparel Liquidators

Really love the Shipping Easy app for managing our Shopify order shipments. It is easy to use when shipping multiple orders at once and I have tried a few different shipping options with this in mind. Shipping Easy is the only one that has all the features for bulk shipping that we need. I do wish they had a few more options with customizing the packing slips. We don't use them currently, but I am hopeful they will expand on that. I also would love to use their email marketing, but they have a few missing features there that we need and already use with Mailchimp. Hoping as the company grows, so will these additional features/add-ons and we will be able to use more of what they have to offer.

Darla Dietrich

excellent customer service. I used the chat function and had several rookie questions. Jose was very patient with me and helped me through. I feel much more confident now!

Downtown Boutique

Every time I have had call this company with any concerns or needing help they have exceeded my expectations. Today I called & spoke to Jeff. I needed help with finding a better plan for my business needs but didn't want to cancel my subscription because I love the way it integrates with my Shopify store. He was so helpful & it was so quick to figure out. They help you & they are quick about it. Love that! I can go on with the million other things I need to do for the day & now I feel better about my business.

Liquid Death

This app has been the perfect app since day one. Everyone has been super friendly and their tech support is the best! I love having the option to have support through chat rather than having to get on a cool. However their phone calls are awesome too. Thanks recently to Tom for helping me out with an order that was driving me insane. You rock!

Samantha Margaret

This app has been hugely beneficial to my business! I couldn't imagine running my business without it. Also, the customer support is amazing - will solve any problem you have right away!

Magic Weighted Blanket

ShippingEasy has definitely lived up to its name. Everything about it, from set up to using it everyday, has been easy. The thing I truly enjoy most about ShippingEasy is that I don't have to even think about it. It works like promised, so, as a family-run business, shipping is one less thing to worry about.

Pacific Northwest Gifts

Does the job well. Creates a history of your shipments if you need to reference them in the future. Also, easy to void and recreate shipments. Imports from Shopify seemlessly. Great customer support. Shout out to Jose for helping us out!

Shoppe with Shawn

Easy to use and always great customer service. Highly recommended! Utilizes cubic shipping which is a HUGE plus!

Reel Power Handles

i started with the SE shipping part years and years old. it was great then and even better now.

so when the inventory management came along i had the confidence it too would be a winner; and yes it is!

now it is the marketing part which i just started. i worked closely with evan and i was able to easily switch over to SE from another e-blast app. he got me completely up and running in a very brief amount of time, not to mention, the SE editor is much easier to user than other similar editors.

SE now has the whole package and thankfully, so do I. thank you SE for your products and support you have provided.

Hastamuerte

Jordon was the man. I bomb barbed with questions and issues that that wasn't working between my shops and Shipping Easy. He not only answered all of them but also took his time to walk me through the process. Thanks brother, much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47