ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Raw Frozen Scents

ShippingEasy is the best shipping app I have ever used. We have 3 Shopify Stores that we integrate, plus Amazon and some manual orders. Very simple to use, but it's still very advanced with anything and everything you could possibly want. It connects with UPS, USPS and Fedex as well as others.
I can any report that I might need, and it has many settings so you can adjust to the uniqueness of your company. Also is very easy to print using categories to do certain label batches at a time. Best customer support you could want, they don't hide their contact details like some other large companies. They will make any situation right.
Definitely consider ShippingEasy!

Stacheproductswholesale

If you want easy integration with all your carriers in your shopify platform, this is the service for you, Great tiered pricing and customer service 10/10 dentists would recommend

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

Seamless! Customers purchase my products, and ta da! Shipping Easy has the order info, including those valuable customer notes, and the order is in my queue. I use their app as my order/shipping management from other platforms too like Etsy, Amazon, as well as Shopify. This makes my order management an absolute breeze. I can even add manual orders and the order details so I don’t miss a thing. Integrates with UPS, FedEx and USPS as well as others. Lifesaver! They have never overcharged me, not once!

Cactus Juice

We have been using this app for years. I love how easy it is for all of the orders to show up and how easy it is to refund and duplicate a label if you make a mistake. Having it hooked up to shopify in our recent transition has been really easy, & seamless. We have always had good support from the customer service team for years now. The shipping easy app has really made life much easier over the years.

Modern Lantern

Been using this app with our Shopify integration for few years now, makes life much quicker and easier when getting orders fulfilled. Like the ability to split orders, format easily with our Rollo label printer, and really like the addition of the catalog/inventory feature with the ability to bundle products, keep track of our inventory, reports, etc. Great app and highly recommend it.

Park Scents

I have two shops Etsy and Shopify. I tried about 5 different aps, This one is a clear winner. Utilizing its packing rules, im able to pack even faster because i tough it what qty and combination of items goes into what box. Also they alow you to make your own custom packing slip which unifies all my brand's packing slips!

LiveToPrep

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! PERFECT. Not even joking. Thank you for this app! So happy. Software is easy to use and I couldn't be more happy.

www.thebluetimber.com

Great application! Not only does it work perfectly with our stores, but the service is great and they always answer any questions I have and support! Shout out to Melody H. for the super quick response and amazing customer service:)

cuffinstore

Shipping easy is exactly what it says. Shipping and Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive I have never had to wait to get help with any questions I've had. Rewa helped me solve an issue I was having in like 2 minutes.

KP Pigments

Lovely app. It really helped with a lot of issues we had with previous shipping apps. This one seemed to solve all of our issues and their customer service is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51