Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

Hello Skyline Products

Fantastic APP that let me create shipment manifests easily. I could not find this option in Shopify. Also customer service is great!

Drop Dee Guitars

Very simple and easy to use. Great customer service! Any time I need anything, customer support responded within 24 hours. Recommend!

Finli

Does not offer any value for Canadians. I signed up to get a volume shipping discount with Canada post but Shippo does not offer any. When adding Canada Post as a Carrier in settings, it asks me to connect my own account. Very miss-leading.

Vero Frescobol

Super easy to use and it just plain works. Customer support via email is very responsive. You can easily add your own shipping carrier account numbers if you have them. By default you can use the Shippo rates which are very good for small business. A+

Lucid Living Co.

This app is useless and it charged me a hidden fee of $10 when I did not use it even once. I thought it would help me get cheaper rates for shipping but Shopify offers cheaper rates so I truly do not see any point in this app. Pretty sure all these 5 star reviews were paid for because it's purely useless. I would give it negative star reviews if I could. And I really wish I could get my $10 back since I did not even use this app. NOT ONCE. Hidden fees also tell me this app is full of scams. Hopefully I can uninstall it properly so I don't get charged again.

Dear Shopify Admin, please take this app off the market because I just looked at the other 1 star reviews and I am now terrified that more money will be taken from my account.

Fab-U-Loop

Huge fan of Shippo. Good rates, good support, and 10/10 user interface. Would recommend to anyone looking to ship products.

Weego-Store Europe

very well working app, great support. Only one so far that does ETD with FedEx. Only improvement I would have would be one monthly invoice rather than several small ones. Otherwise perfect.

blueAcro

Simple pay as you go pricing, good integrations, and support ZPL II label formats. What more could you ask for?

LED Grow Lights Depot

Excellent app and customer service! Inexpensive shipping rates and easy to navigate interface is a plus :)

Shop Rebel Chic

I have enjoyed using this app to help with creating return labels for customers. Recently, I had an issue and contacted the support team and they responded very quickly (within a few hours) and they were able to help with different suggestions which ultimately helped me solve the issue at hand! I'd definitely give this app a shot if you're looking for a way to manually create return labels to send to your customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44