Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage

Good - Allow you to handle multiple orders at one time with mass updates to address, shipping details. Links to fedex account and handles paperless trade Bad- Syncing is out to lunch, sometimes orders sync back to shopify sometimes they don't. Usually end up needing to do this manually wasting time. "Use item weight" when trying to assign weight to packages it does not accurately pull the product weight causing label purchases to fail and manually having to update the shipment weight.
Order fulfillment status - Once it has been synced into shippo and you fulfill from shopify those fulfilled items are not synced back into Shippo so you are always needing to manually "Hide" orders that don't get the correct status. Fedex labels wastes a second page printing terms and conditions that are not needed. The biggest kicker here is the support team doesn't seem to have a grasp on what their own software does or doesn't do. Often times you are referred back to shopify for a Shippo issue or they ask repetitive unrelated questions to the issue. They want screenshots a lot of the time but then take days to actually get back to you. This app needs a lot of work, it probably functions OK if you are a low volume shipper or if you only use the discounted rates that shippo provides. If you need to link your own API accounts and expect reliable syncing this isn't the solution for you.

May 17, 2021

Hi Justin. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. We strive to provide timely support and responses that help you troubleshoot any issue you are having. That said, we do need screenshots from the Shopify side in order to continue doing some troubleshooting on our end but I can see why that isn't the greatest experience and will make sure I get that feedback to our team. Our Product Support Manager will be reaching out asap to ensure any issue you are having is resolved

Kapa Nui

Their default package does not work for Shopify customers per their customer support. Unless your product weights including packaging are completely on spot then you will have to override the default package templates. Also when you buy the label it does not go directly to your printer, a separate window opens to download the PDF then you have to hit print and the printer window opens. Too many steps here. The order number on the label is just too small to help with order verification.

Lalou Jewelry

The app does what it's supposed to and I've had no issue with it overall. What I am unhappy with is that it's supposed to be "free" with 0.5c charged per label which is absolutely false. If you have an account with FedEx and based in Canada, you will be charged an arm and a leg for printing labels through Shippo, which sucks when you're a small business just starting out. Tried to get in touch with customer service to find out what is the % that I am charged for every label, since it's been clearly impossible to predict how much I will be charged *before* I buy the label. I was put on "hold" for 40 minutes after which I got an email telling me that the customer representative "had to run"... and the person taking over didn't even bother actually helping me out. Needless to say, I am not impressed.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the experience here! It looks like there was a disconnect but another team member jumped in to take over the chat. Again, we do apologize for any disconnect here. This situation has been reviewed with our team to ensure our customers are never made to feel like they are left hanging.

With that said, at this time, our FedEx Referral Program is for US based customers. We will definitely take this feedback to our team to ensure we incorporate any FedEx options made available to us for Canada based customers when possible.

Thank you, again, for your time!

Naturalistics

Shipping out packages with owners name, and not company name via UPS even went owner name is not included for customers. It's added anyways, making it look very unprofessional. Business name is extra. I almost choked looking at my full name as the sender, and not business.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any issue and are happy to help take a look at your settings to ensure everything looks correct. We can also work with our partner, UPS, to make any changes needed to your account to ensure your name is not reflected.

With that said, we are unable to locate contact information for you in our system.

Will you send us a message at support@goshippo.com and let us know your login e-mail used for your Shippo account? That will help us get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.

Montblanc Montreal

The app is setting some of our products to a negative inventory. We opened a support ticket on March 5th 2021, we got a reply 10 days after from Ralph Aberin apologizing for the delay, and they are working on the case. 11 days after that (today), we got the exact same reply from Ralph.
So, after almost an entire month we received zero support. We are now looking for a new (working) solution with a good customer support.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We see that Ralph and our team were able to take care of the situation. We sincerely apologize for the delay. This is not normal for us! We have our entire support team on deck to ensure this does not happen.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Boar Athletics Co. Ltd

Great app! I used it to get started with shipping pretty easily. Lots of documentation around it. I recommend it.

Doubletake

I've been a Shippo customer for a few years now - I just finished a comparison of 25 shipping apps to make sure Shippo is the best and I'm sticking with Shippo. I couldn't find another app that could come close to doing what Shippo does for us price-wise and ease-of-use wise. Competitors like ShipStation are super complicated and the only way to ensure getting the cheapest rate every time is to manually go through each and every order - no thank you! I have also been getting excellent customer service, especially recently.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.

February 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.

We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.

We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Shippo Support

Embers / Cinders Vintage

THEIR FOLLOW UP IS MISLEADING AS I'M STILL DEALING WITH THEM VIA EMAIL. Not sure why you can't find the interaction that has been ongoing for a while now, but that's perhaps also indicative of their (lack of) level of commitment to customer service. Wrongfully overcharged by UPS then trying to get the situation remedied and the money refunded was/is a pain. I can't endorse a company that doesn't bother to offer phone support to its customers, either. It makes the process of resolving customer issues much slower and painful.

February 10, 2021

Hello,

We're so sorry for the experience here. We did find your interaction with us and we just left you a voicemail and our number to call back.

To clarify a bit more, our refund process does take 14 business days from the created date of the label and since this was a dispute directly to UPS, we were working with them to resolve that as well.

We just heard back from UPS and we were able to refund that back to you. We'll give you a call back again today to try and discuss this further.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Marianne's Flammkuchen

After couple of days looking for the right solution and all possible apps (Easyship, Shipstation, Sendcloud) out there that could handle and split an order into multiple packages orders & printing labels with our own carrier UPS i finally found it! Thanks to Rodrigo for explaining everything to me in detail. We are more than happy and hope that once UPS is finally syncing back our own rates (Need a valid invoice from UPS - If not they only show the standard rates) this will work as flawless as it seems. I hope ;) THANKS! PS: Feature Request: Please add a function to be able to add our custom package weight automatically to the weight of the items per line. That way we don't have to add our package weight manually every time so the total order is correctly calculated for the Label price. At the moment we need to manually type in the Total weight - The app could add that automatically for us - That would save 3 clicks per line and a lot of time when there are many orders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50