Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

A Gifted Baby, Inc

Shippo makes shipping for my small biz a breeze, and their customer service is so responsive!! Shipping used to be my laest favorite part of my day and I no longer dread it.

The Italian Knife Maker

Havent used any other apps for shipping but Ive found Shippo to work really well. Quick and easy and the customer service has been really good..fast and clear.

Angel Brinks

Shippo is an awesome service that continuously updates to benefit the shipper and makes the process as smooth as possible. They are always easily reachable and offer superb customer service. I'd recommend them to businesses big and small for shipping needs.

Pamelas Art

I love the pay-as-you-go feature! And, the customer service if needed is terrific!

Artisans Bench

We've been using Shippo for several years now and love the easy interface. Pulling quotes and shipping orders is easy and flexible, and works with our existing UPS and FedEx accounts.

Brick Mortar

I've used Shippo for 3+ years. It's easy to use, easy to navigate and they have AMAZING customer service. Very responsive and have been able to problem-solve any issues with 100% accuracy. I highly recommend Shippo and will be a Shippo user for years to come! Steve, Owner Brick & Mortar shopatbrick.com

First Salute

I have used Shippo for a number of years now and am very happy with it as well as the support I have received! Highly recommended. Andy, Owner @ firstsalute.com silverdollarsalute

Fretzeppelin

Perfect and seamless integration. We're very happy to be able to use our own shipping carriers with our shipments now. There were glitches with Shopify's system and Shippo is directly in control, which we like.

Brewometer

Shippo is the single most important app on my Shopify site. I'm not sure how we'd operate with out it. So easy to use. Amazing customer support. Get it.

Vrge

Been using them for over a year and it works great for US domestic USPS shipments. Their DHL rates are not bad either for international. Any questions we had customer support always answered in a timely manner.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43