Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

In21

Never seen a support that is so fast and accurate.

Free Life Christian Apparel

Shippo is great! We get the best shipping rates and we're also able to print the labels within seconds! The customer support is available all the time and respond extremely fast resolving any issues or questions you might have!

Ammo Athletic

Very easy to integrate and a solid interface for printing one or bulk labels. Service has also been quick to respond to issues. Highly recommended!

Best Damn Vape

Of all of the vendors that we deal with on a daily basis, there are none that compare with Shippo. The quality of the application is outstanding, and more importantly, the quality of the customer service is beyond all expectations.

We HIGHLY recommend using Shippo over any other shipping service. We have run into issues with Shopify shipping (provided by Endicia) and trying to get resolution there, requires an act of Congress.

With Shippo, in the VERY unlikely event that we do encounter an issue (usually due to a mistake on our part), they get right back to us (even during odd hours or weekends) and QUICKLY help us to find resolution.

The best part about dealing with Shippo is that they act like real human beings who actually care about providing 100% quality service. The difference is like night and day from other label providers.

I wish that I could give them 6 stars. 5 is not enough.

Fourlosophy Com

Just got this set up, and was about to start using it when my store launched on 4/4 - and then they lost the ability to offer USPS Media Mail, which rules them out for me. Pity. I liked it all the way til then. If you don't need Media Mail, it seems like it would be a great app.

Unpiano Books

Was amazing for a while, but they just lost the ability to offer Media Mail. Unfortunately this renders them useless for many small businesses.

Soco Fragrance

This is an awesome app. Transitioning from Etsy to Shopify was a struggle, and shippo made fulfilling orders a million times easier. We love it.

Americanadorn

So great! We've been paying pitney bowes $15.99 a month to get us WORSE deals on labels. With shippo there's no monthly fees and packages get there faster for cheaper. So happy I tried this out.

Prestons Insect Farm

It seems like we live in a instant world nowadays. There's just no time and because of that pressure, we need answers quickly. Well, I found myself in that place the other day using Shippo. Being new to use Shippo, I had a question, but I was concerned as I thought, I will have to wait for sure for at least 24 hours before someone answers me. What should I do? I used the chat and to my surpirse, I got an answer within minutes. Then I had another question and again another answer. Each one of my questions were answered promptly which provided the needed help. I would definitely recommend Shippo. I have easily created labels and so much of the work is done for you which just makes our job easier. And regarding the pricing, again pleasantly surprised. A+ to Shippo. Thank you for your help.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I enjoy using this app one bill a week instead of having to remember to load money to an account had me sold. The only thing I do not like is you are not able to ship partial order. I have to resort to copying the address and entering a manual order.

Other than that its a great application!

10/11/16 - You can now split your order shipment!!! I am very pleased with this app and have recommended it to others who enjoy it as well.