Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Apache Pine Canada

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just started using Shippo and was very unfamiliar with it but the customer service has been fantastic. Very informative, prompt responses and they had me set up in no time!

Bears Beard Products

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best and easiest shipping app we have ever used, easily integrates with Shopify and makes shipping domestic and international quick and simple! we recommend this app 100%

Seed Sack

Very helpful! We are enjoying this one - has definitely increased productivity.

Hplhs Store

We started using Shippo in July and thought it was great. It saved us time and money in handling fulfillment. But the real test came as we hit this year's holiday rush. Shippo saved us more time and more money and made this year's holiday rush our most efficient one yet. THANK YOU SHIPPO!

Zaca

We cut our shipping times down by 75%. This app has been incredible and worth every penny...which helps too that it's only pennies per label and not a significant monthly fee. (I'd recommend getting 1/2 sheet shipping labels to use along with it.)

Babyfroufrou

Time spent using app Over 3 years

we have used shipworks and ship station and we love shippo! So affordable and so easy to use. The only thing we would love is the ability to make a custom invoice :) Otherwise we are very happy with this app!!!

Knitomatic

It took a little while to get it going and a bit of back& forth with the app developers but we got it working and it's working well with Canada Post. It works with my Canada Post contract account. Worth the persistence, but it wasn't working at first and that pretty frustrating.

Popular For Sale

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is a must have app. Not only is it easy to use once set up! Just what I wanted without monthly fee! just pay for your postage!

Jewelshart Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a must have app. Not only is it easy to use once set up, the customer service is fantastic. I had a slight issue creating my first label and got a response from customer service within five minutes! Wow top notch! Highly recommend this app.

8eyewear

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have to admit. This App works fantastic. I was going to use Shipstation, but I had issues connecting my UPS account to that. So I decided to try Shippo out, and everything connected perfectly and easily. I think what I love best about this App is that it's not confusing to use, I didn't even have to watch any tutorials, everything is designed simplisticly and extremely easy to use. Its a great App, good job! Good thing I came across this App just in time for Black Friday :) Well done Shippo