Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
March 5, 2016

Super easy to use, and the rates are unbeatable. We generally ship within the state or to neighboring states with two day shipping for $2.50-$3.50.

Fox Chase
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 25, 2016

Great app and some of the best customer service I've ever seen. Thanks!

Vinyl Lovers Unite
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 20, 2016

A fantastic app that takes all the stress out of the shipping process.

Smooth Wind Kites
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 19, 2016

One of the best apps we've installed for our store. Helps streamline the shipping process a ton!

Henrik Lewis
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 5, 2016

Shippo makes shipping so simple. Especially if you are shipping in Canada, the Canada Post app sucks and so does the site. Shippo is a savior for Canadian merchants.

The support is also top notch, Amanda was amazing!

Spearhead Life Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 4, 2016

Susanna was awesome in answering all of my questions. Very responsive and patient!

Risque Pink
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
February 3, 2016

Compared to Etsy integrated shipping and paypal shipping labels these guys do not offer Light Packet as an option. I use mostly Light and Small packet for all of my shipping needs so this is a big issue for me. Other than that pretty seemless integration and comparable prices to everywhere else I used for shipping service.
Not having Light packet for Canada Post.... a big, big issue for me.

Antidote Skin Care Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 20, 2018

After having a good period without any real issues and decent priced, easy to use shipping, I now see that they have changed their "policies" and we am NO LONGER able to get commercial plus pricing. Yet, we received ZERO notice and I had to do quite a bit of digging to understand why rates went up $.65 per padded envelope (in essence the new pricing is standard (not commercial plus as advertised when I started using this APP) USPS 2018 pricing which begins Jan 21 with $.05 added on - not any great deal. To say I am dissatisfied is an understatement. Shopify really needs to get these apps to honor their agreements or boot them off the site.

After using the app for 2 weeks, I have encountered a label printing error and the management going back on its word. I was told they have a meet or beat pricing policy. I provided a lower shipping price for a particular box (and there are others). I was then told that it's an informal policy and they couldn't possibly match the price I provided. They also tried to tell me that it was an outdated price. When I insisted it wasn't, I was told that they can't possibly compete with a large, global company's rate and that I should understand as a small business person. I find it really reprehensible that a company doesn't honor its word - particularly since they are the ones who informed me of the meet or beat pricing policy. Moreover, I find it really manipulative that they then try to guilt me into giving them a pass by playing the "small business card." I have now had to involve Shopify and am waiting to hear from Shopify on how this is going to be resolved. If we can't trust the integrity and word of 3rd party app providers as store operators, I don't think they should be offering their services. User be forewarned that this company has absolutely no intention of honoring their so called "meet or beat" policy. They only have such a policy because they never expected they'd actually have to honor it. By the way the statement above, "We have the best discounted rates on USPS, hands down" is clearly false advertising. If this is how I treated my customers, I wouldn't have any.

Carrie Bloedel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 7, 2016

Just started using Shippo and was very unfamiliar with it but the customer service has been fantastic. Very informative, prompt responses and they had me set up in no time!

Apache Pine Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 22, 2015

The best and easiest shipping app we have ever used, easily integrates with Shopify and makes shipping domestic and international quick and simple! we recommend this app 100%

Bears Beard Products