Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Triple Mountain

Time spent using app About 2 years

Before trying Shippo, I used usps.com, then stamps.com, then another shipping app made for Shopify. None of them saved me money on shipping, despite their claims. Shippo is the only app I've used that actually saves me a noticeable amount! It's easy to use, keeps track of everything in case you forget to record it for your bookkeeping records, and automatically updates your Shopify orders with tracking info, so that Shopify can send your customer shipping notification with tracking. I've looked at Shopify's new shipping app and as it stands today, Shippo is still better!

Edited on 11/7/2017:
Just want to say that we're still using and LOVING Shippo. I can't believe it's been two years already, but what a huge difference they've made for our business. Shipping is streamlined and has saved us an incredible amount of money these last two years. We still highly recommend them!!!

Confederate Outfitters

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is the best shipping platform I have used.

Rainforest Chica

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to use, the prices good, their team is great, I am extremely happy.

Pearls For Dip

Time spent using app About 3 years

By far the best shipping app we've ever used! The whole Shippo team rocks!

Funky Moose Records

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a few glitches getting Shippo to work with Canada Post, but that got straightened out in no time. Now I'm printing labels faster and cheaper than if I were to go to the post office.
Shippo really shines when it comes to customer support. They'll answer any question professionally and on time.

I also tried other shipping label apps, but the Shippo dashboard is by far the most intuitive.

Lexi Butler Designs

Time spent using app About 5 years

I totally love Shippo, it takes all the guesswork work out of shipping orders. I love the notifications on the orders page when a customer have received their order.It is is all conveniently on one page. I love it that is automatically once a order is shipped, showes it at fullfilled in my ShopIt Store. I also noticed, that I pay a lot less, which is also great. I love the option of shipping when I create an label. What's there not to love? I will continue using it for all my orders. Thank you Shippo!!! :)

Wynwood Letterpress

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using it for over a year and works amazingly well. It's super simple to use, even for new employees.

Paula Skene Designs

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A time saver from start to finish. A snap to implement and the clean intuitive interface makes day to day use just as easy. I would strong recommend to any shop looking to save time and money processing orders.

Update - have had some issues using DHL on Shippo. When I go to schedule a pick up it never works. Additionally using their account number to schedule a pick up it says Shippo's credit privileges with Shippo have been suspended. Support on the issue has been slow and their only suggestion is to go drop off the packages which is very time consuming.

If you are just using for USPS and domestic I'd say use shippo, but for int'l & DHL steer clear of Shippo.

Alexandreanissa

Time spent using app About 5 years

Wonderful App! Easy to use & you save so much money. I was even able to lower my shipping rates. Definitely recommend.

Passecostumedesigns

THANK GOD FOR SHIPPO! I used to use the USPS website which in my opinion is slow and bleh. Shippo has saved me time and definitely money while using this. I wish they would charge my card immediately though! Other than that really great app!