Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Brooklyn Makers

Love shippo. It's made our lives so much easier. We used stamps.com before and it's like night and day. It's so easy to use, and has a lot of nice little features - I love that it keeps a copy of the label in case you need to reprint if there's printer trouble, and you can add a return label as well. Their rates are really good too, 5 stars all around!

Kratom Trading Company

Great app! And the price is right;)

Charming Baby

Wow...so simple to set up, literally took me 15 minutes and I love that it captures all the tracking info and sends notifications. Super easy to use!

FixMyBinding.com

This app is a must if you have a lot of international shipments. It's inexpensive, extremely reliable, and very user friendly. Shippo is like the autopilot for shipping. I highly, highly recommend this app.

-Ryan
FixMyBinding.com

SkullJewelry.com

Badass app that makes shipping our badass skull jewelry quick and easy!

Texas Two Boutique

Super Easy way to ship your packages! Save Time! So glad I found this app for my Shopify store! Great Customer Service too!

Retro Buffalo

I wish I had transitioned over to Shippo a year ago; the ease-of-use interface coupled by the savings I have already experienced in regards to postage makes this app a total win-win situation for my company. . .five more stars for customer service, as well. A++++++

A Much Better Way

I absolutely love this app. I am not sure how I functioned without it. It is super easy to use and the price is wonderful.

Evolve Apparel

It was working great when I had it on test mode, I fulfilled my orders on shopify, then I went back to shippo and it marked the orders as shipped. Now that I am not on test mode, it automatically marks the order as shipped (and fulfilled on shopify) when I create the shipping label. Can this create confusion or make it hard to track which orders have actually shipped? Technically the order should not be marked as shipped until it leaves my home. I would love to hear from you guys. Overall its a great app.

Ellen Lange

Great simple app to use. Takes only a few minutes to install. Save TIME and MONEY on your shipping. Support is very helpful.