Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beau&Arrow

This the is best app I've used with Shopify thus far. Super user friendly, great customer service, and the prices can't be beat. Most inexpensive USPS rates I've been able to find. So glad I found and installed this app. It's made shipping a breeze.

Penny Dreads & Wigs

Works very well, and developers/support are quick to respond and look into issues. Could be the ultimate app if they had eBay import.

Sapling Inc.

Shipping would kill me without the experience Shippo gives me. 10/10 would give more stars than 5 if i could.

Cookbook Village

Shippo has made our job a whole lot easier. We switched from PayPal shipping which constantly had issues with generating USPS labels. We love Shippo. All the features we need are available. It syncs our order shipping information and triggers the fulfillment email to be sent to customers automatically when the shipping label is generated. We have had great customer service as well -- with the company touching base with us, proactively, to ensure we are having a great experience. Keep up the good work Shippo team!

Repps

I usually never write reviews, but this app was EXACTLY what I was looking for. This review is directed towards those who are still deciding which shipping app to choose, stop looking elsewhere and get this. Most of the other apps have ridiculous monthly plans which doesn't make sense for people just starting out. Shippo is pay as you print and the whole process just works beautifully.

The Supah Market

I made it through Christmas sales season with FLYING COLORS. Thank you Shippo! You are affordable, and you made my life manageable!!!!!!

Time to Dress Up

Found this too US-focused, not helpful for me as a UK business.

AerialTech Inc.

CANADIAN ECOMMERCE FOLKS. Finally an app that works well with Canada Post (works well with FedEx, UPS etc as well). Tried both ShipStation and Ordercup before finally finding one that integrates properly with Canada Post. With the others you needed a commercial Canada Post account in order to integrate. Shippo allows you to just use your Venture One card. The only problem we have had is that when using Canada post to ship your product, it does not allow you to print a 4x6 label, you have to print it on a regular sheet of paper. Hoping they can fix this in a future update? Much much more intuitive to use than both ShipStation and Ordercup as well...

The Poker Store .Com

This is a MUST for new websites just starting out. No monthly fees. I wish they add a feature where we can ship without knowing the buyers email address and be able to paste the TO address just like stamps.com. But this is much cheaper than stamps.com and very easy to use. Good support staff as well!

FIVE AND DIAMOND

This app works good for domestic shipping during non-peak but glitches out all the time with International and during busy times. We have been using them about 3 months and have decided to look for another solution as it seems that they are a new company with a lot of things to work out - labels get stuck in the program, with Windows 8 the scroll bar is at the bottom of the page so to scroll to the right you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page first, it errors out on almost all international labels, and during Black Friday weekend the whole program went down for 3 days - when we had so much to ship. It really set us back some time. They said it was their servers but they should have been better prepared for such a high demand weekend.

Ultimately I think this program will be great when they get things figured out but now it over promises more than it can deliver. For now, we are on the hunt for something more consistent.