Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Vape Overload

shippo has ALWAYS taken care of us. Great thing they have going on, saves me a ton of time.

HummingbirdHQ.com

UPDATE:
If you use this app to ship internationally, make sure to check the rates on the actual shipping company's website. I had over $41 in fees from UPS that were not disclosed, alluded to, or even mentioned when given my quotes from Shippo. I suggested that they at least put a link to these additional fees, as I could have selected USPS for $6 more through the Shippo portal and not been charged $41 by UPS. Just do your own homework about international fees first - as there are some that are hard to find (UPS's own calculator didn't have some of them, nor a link to their brokerage fees).

ORIGINAL:
This app is easy to use and I love not having to search rates and type in destination information! I did compare pricing for my first couple of shipments and Shippo's rates were either lower than the rates I get for my existing corporate accounts for FedEx and USPS and in just a couple of instances (usually for packages under one pound) the same. So now I don't look anymore since I know I'm getting a better deal using Shippo and it's so easy.

A Gier Design

It's so easy to use! It integrates perfectly with Etsy too.

BakaTachi

I'm always skeptical of free apps, but I'm only a small business that doesn't want to pay $20+ a month on top of my Shopify fees just for a shipping app. Shippo gets the job done very efficiently for what it's worth; only 5 cents per label? Deal.

Luminance Skin Care

Makes shipping orders easy- peasy! Customer service is amazing and the app is straightforward and user friendly.

Kelly Fields

Shippo is very user friendly, and makes our lives SO much easier! Highly recommend this shipping app for any retail store. We also love that it allows us to print our customer's postage labels as well as packing slips for packages in one place.

::CURATED::

App works great. It has enabled me to synchronize shipping and saved me a lot of time. It also has an easy to refer to method of identifying which packages have been delivered and those that are still en route, which helps me provide support to customers. I've tried other shipping apps that we're OK, but Shippo is in my opinion the easiest to use and best! Thanks for your support!

Spincycle Yarns

We love Shippo. It works very well and is easy to use, plus, the price is right.

Kristin Schmucker

Shippo is very easy to use, and has perfect integration with Shopify. I love the fact that I can send the customer an automated email with tracking info, and at the same time, it "fulfills" the order in my Shopify account (this saves me time!). I am very glad we chose this app for our shipping solution.

Shop D&J

Super easy to use! It was a super smooth transition from switching to my usual shipping process. I used Stamps.com and Paypal before Shippo. I loved that everything I like from those shipping options are under one app. I can print international labels, as well as my domestic labels easily, also love that I can compare prices.

One suggestion: I wish I could choose to pay for postage automatically with every label I make, instead of being charged in a lump sum.