Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Floridas Dying Records

Great shipping app. Easy to use and connects directly to your shopify store. My only complaint is that you can't choose to pay for postage as you go along rather than being billed at the end of a week

Only For You Boutique

I love this app! Really easy to use. The app is very easy to navigate which is a big plus!

GeekeryMade

So far I am loving this app. I ship a LOT of international orders and it is easily the fastest process for preparing international labels I have ever used.

Canton Village Quilt Works

I like this app! I like the fact that you have multiple shippers and can customize it to your site. It is easy to use and to install. I LOVE the fact that it fulfills your orders and also sends a shipment notice to your customers. Being integrated with Shopify is a major plus!!

Elegant Rose Boutique

Super easy to get up and running and I'm not really all that technical. I printed my first label without any problems. Thanks so much!

NoNetz

Shippo is fantastic! It has made our shipping process so much easier and has saved us tons of time. We would highly recommend Shippo!

Wellfitting Bras - Full Bust Bras with No Retouching

Shippo is a great app! I've been having hard time with USPS Click & Ship service until I found Shippo. It always works, finds the cheapest rates and allows you to buy shippings in a bulk. Thanks to a good user interface, it's super easy to use. I really recommend it for buying shipments.

Mezel Mods

Surprisingly simple, well designed and low cost! All the things you are looking for in a shipping app. Very well integrated with Shopify- interface simple and well designed.

TwentyThreeTen

We just moved from Etsy to Shopify and were nervous about the transition. Etsy allows you to purchase shipping labels that automatically mark the order shipped and notify the buyer of their tracking number; Shopify didn't have this option. When we found Shippo all of our concerns were put to ease! I absolutely love this app and its simplicity. It automatically links up to your Shopify store synching all of your orders and even marks them fulfilled and sends the buyer their tracking information. Not to mention the amazing $0.05 per label price!

pullWool Studios

Outstanding App, and more importantly excellent customer service. We were using ShipStation, USPS online, stamps.com, and FulfillRite (granted it's a fulfillment service and not apples to apples), but I find the simplicity of this App to be terrific. Most importantly, for those that are shipping low quantities each month the pricing structure is unbeatable. Thanks Shippo, keep it up!!

5/31/14 Update: I can't stress this enough, Shippo has been an absolute dream over these past couple months. The interface is simple, quick, and they keep updating the platform with additional features. The invoice receipts are transparent and prompt. Give them a try and you won't go back to a monthly subscription service. Thanks again!