Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

GoDefense.fr

Great app !

Allows us to find the cheapest shipping company.

One of the rare app that is integrated with European shipping companies !

Great work guys keep it up !
Sam

Styleuno

Great app and interface with even better customer service! Easy to find the best rates on carriers and print it out right there.

There is no better free app for this!

möbius + co

Great app! This app truly delivers a cost effective shipping solution! I would highly recommend this easy to use app.

The support staff is incredibly responsive, and helped fixed a small issue the same day that it happened. All I had to say was WOW!

I would definitely recommend that you give this app a try.

Drink For Good

Love this app! This is such a wonderful shipping app and very easy and straightforward to use. My store's orders show up in Shippo after they are placed and then my shipping labels are instantly generated. I really cannot recommend this app enough.

TexasRoots

The search for cheap & easy shipping ends here!
One of my struggles in starting an online boutique has always been finding the best shipping method.
This application allows you to compare the shipping costs for each individual package from all four big shot carriers that dominate the delivery market (FedEx, UPS, TNT, & DHL) but also the smaller, local shipping providers. I have never been so excited over an app before, this one makes shipping a breeze. There are no commitments if you just want to try it out, you will only be charged after you have purchased a shipping label. I've done a lot of research and have compared several companies that provide this same service but none have met the awesome benefits and low cost service this one does. The customer service I have received has been outstanding, both friendly and helpful. I had an error printing one label because I provided an incorrect shipping address and received an e-mail containing the issue and solution a few minutes later.
You will love Shippo, give it a try!

Entertaining Elephants

Great app! We wanted something to integrate with our orders and now we found it. No need to transfer information anymore to your carrier. All orders are transferred automatically from shopify and it's great for comparing pricing options.

Archer Adams London

Shippo is missing many very important features. Here are just two for starters:

1. Does not integrate with FedEx packaging. There is no option to choose which FedEx package you use.

2. Does not have template for customs forms so the user would have to write a new form every time -- a total waste of time.

They also do no recognize different currencies. Has not impact on shipping but strange to see our Sterling order put into USA dollars.

Still Alive Clothing Co.

Super easy to use, great customer service, cheap postage rates, and with no monthly fees this app is everything you need to ship efficiently and affordably.

World A.B.S™

I've not used the app yet but can you add DPD to the list of shippers?

Project Xhuma

Finally a free shipping app that fulfills my need: easy postage purchase and comparison of shipping rates. I tried several different ones before but they were either expensive or way too complicated. Love this app!

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next