Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Beach Doggies

Seamless integration with Shopify and easy to use interface. Have had a few questions that were answered promptly by either email or the in-app chat feature. Being able to check rates among carriers saves me a lot of time and hassle (not to mention, money!), and I like being able to reprint the label if I need to. They're working on a few other value added features that I'll keep an eye out for, but in the meantime the service is doing exactly what I need it to.

Maverick's Boutique

Love the app! Saving money and the customer service is excellence. I called the number provided and received a personal call to explain every feature of Shippo and answer all my questions. Best app I have downloaded!

DownEast Vapes

This is a really nice app. Easy interface, simple install and the prices are competitive. No more copy and paste, just click, select carrier, print. You can even select to have your Shopify fulfillment email sent automatically. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to simplify shipping.

Linewatches.com

I love this app. Is easy to work with and have a simple dashboard that can anyone with no experience to use it. Also have the best shipping rates. thank you for making an perfect shipping app.

Cowbells.com

Zippy fast to install. Simple and easy to use. Our warehouse manager really likes it too! I wanted to make sure I did it right (it was so easy, I wasn't sure) and I contacted customer support. Talked with Hieu, he is amazing! Got my answer right away and all is MOOvelous. Thanks!!!!

Bessie
Cowbells.com

Alpha Clothing Co. | Aesthetic Fitness Wear / Bodybuilding apparel | Stringer Tanks, Tees, Vests

Hands down the most user-friendly, cheapest, and time saving shipping app Available. And its FREE !

Discount Wireless Accessories

So far this is a great app. Really easy to use and integrates great with Shopify. This is the only shipping App I'll use.

Alban Football

Very easy to use! These guys are great at what they do, and are always improving to make our job easier! Not to mention their support is top class. Five Stars!

Rana Jabero

Love it! Easy to use. So glad I came across this app! Very friendly support staff too! :)

B-Grade YoYo Store

Shippo has been an absolute life-saver! Dealing with high-volumes of orders in short bursts can be a real pain in the butt, but Shippo has cut my processing time in half! Easily the most worthwhile Shopify app I've ever used, and I've already recommended it to two other friends with Shopify stores.