Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kristin Schmucker

Shippo is very easy to use, and has perfect integration with Shopify. I love the fact that I can send the customer an automated email with tracking info, and at the same time, it "fulfills" the order in my Shopify account (this saves me time!). I am very glad we chose this app for our shipping solution.

Shop D&J

Super easy to use! It was a super smooth transition from switching to my usual shipping process. I used Stamps.com and Paypal before Shippo. I loved that everything I like from those shipping options are under one app. I can print international labels, as well as my domestic labels easily, also love that I can compare prices.

One suggestion: I wish I could choose to pay for postage automatically with every label I make, instead of being charged in a lump sum.

CPWSA

I've only used Shippo a short time, but I really like this app. Wish I had downloaded it into my environment much sooner. Would definitely use it again or recommend to others. Nice, intuitive interface with Shopify store customer and order data. Much quicker and easier shipping than linking through Quickbooks, or to various carrier websites directly. I'm used to paying for USPS postage in advance, so as others here have mentioned, might be nice to have this option in Shippo, but only if it shortens the already fast processing time, or reduces the number of key strokes/mouse clicks needed to create, process, and print labels.

Floridas Dying Records

Great shipping app. Easy to use and connects directly to your shopify store. My only complaint is that you can't choose to pay for postage as you go along rather than being billed at the end of a week

Only For You Boutique

I love this app! Really easy to use. The app is very easy to navigate which is a big plus!

GeekeryMade

So far I am loving this app. I ship a LOT of international orders and it is easily the fastest process for preparing international labels I have ever used.

Canton Village Quilt Works

I like this app! I like the fact that you have multiple shippers and can customize it to your site. It is easy to use and to install. I LOVE the fact that it fulfills your orders and also sends a shipment notice to your customers. Being integrated with Shopify is a major plus!!

Elegant Rose Boutique

Super easy to get up and running and I'm not really all that technical. I printed my first label without any problems. Thanks so much!

NoNetz

Shippo is fantastic! It has made our shipping process so much easier and has saved us tons of time. We would highly recommend Shippo!

Wellfitting Bras - Full Bust Bras with No Retouching

Shippo is a great app! I've been having hard time with USPS Click & Ship service until I found Shippo. It always works, finds the cheapest rates and allows you to buy shippings in a bulk. Thanks to a good user interface, it's super easy to use. I really recommend it for buying shipments.