Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Jemulet

Great app and customer service! Saves us a tremendous amount of time with shipping!

Guarded Goods

I highly recommend Shippo.

For all you small retailers out there, DO THE MATH! I was using OrderCup before at $20/month. I was shipping roughly 30 - 50 packages per month. With Shippo I could ship up to 400 packages for the same $20. If you're a small scale business, Shippo is EXACTLY what you're looking for.

Simon and team have been incredibly quick in responding to inquiries, updating with new features, and just know their stuff as a whole.

Give Shippo a chance and you won't be disappointed!

Roam & Wander

Useful and simple. Prices for USPS 1st class postage seems to be much lower than the retail price through USPS.

365NailArt

I love this app its simple amazing, easy to use and now that they added to ability to create labels for offline orders its even better

Blanc

Really amazing customer service and support. Convenient app and looking forward to it getting better.

KB Reefs

Great App! Really convenient and they take suggestions to heart.

GoDefense.fr

Great app !

Allows us to find the cheapest shipping company.

One of the rare app that is integrated with European shipping companies !

Great work guys keep it up !
Sam

Styleuno

Great app and interface with even better customer service! Easy to find the best rates on carriers and print it out right there.

There is no better free app for this!

möbius + co

Great app! This app truly delivers a cost effective shipping solution! I would highly recommend this easy to use app.

The support staff is incredibly responsive, and helped fixed a small issue the same day that it happened. All I had to say was WOW!

I would definitely recommend that you give this app a try.

Drink For Good

Love this app! This is such a wonderful shipping app and very easy and straightforward to use. My store's orders show up in Shippo after they are placed and then my shipping labels are instantly generated. I really cannot recommend this app enough.