Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Retro Buffalo

I wish I had transitioned over to Shippo a year ago; the ease-of-use interface coupled by the savings I have already experienced in regards to postage makes this app a total win-win situation for my company. . .five more stars for customer service, as well. A++++++

A Much Better Way

I absolutely love this app. I am not sure how I functioned without it. It is super easy to use and the price is wonderful.

Evolve Apparel

It was working great when I had it on test mode, I fulfilled my orders on shopify, then I went back to shippo and it marked the orders as shipped. Now that I am not on test mode, it automatically marks the order as shipped (and fulfilled on shopify) when I create the shipping label. Can this create confusion or make it hard to track which orders have actually shipped? Technically the order should not be marked as shipped until it leaves my home. I would love to hear from you guys. Overall its a great app.

Ellen Lange

Great simple app to use. Takes only a few minutes to install. Save TIME and MONEY on your shipping. Support is very helpful.

Vape Overload

shippo has ALWAYS taken care of us. Great thing they have going on, saves me a ton of time.

HummingbirdHQ.com

UPDATE:
If you use this app to ship internationally, make sure to check the rates on the actual shipping company's website. I had over $41 in fees from UPS that were not disclosed, alluded to, or even mentioned when given my quotes from Shippo. I suggested that they at least put a link to these additional fees, as I could have selected USPS for $6 more through the Shippo portal and not been charged $41 by UPS. Just do your own homework about international fees first - as there are some that are hard to find (UPS's own calculator didn't have some of them, nor a link to their brokerage fees).

ORIGINAL:
This app is easy to use and I love not having to search rates and type in destination information! I did compare pricing for my first couple of shipments and Shippo's rates were either lower than the rates I get for my existing corporate accounts for FedEx and USPS and in just a couple of instances (usually for packages under one pound) the same. So now I don't look anymore since I know I'm getting a better deal using Shippo and it's so easy.

A Gier Design

It's so easy to use! It integrates perfectly with Etsy too.

BakaTachi

I'm always skeptical of free apps, but I'm only a small business that doesn't want to pay $20+ a month on top of my Shopify fees just for a shipping app. Shippo gets the job done very efficiently for what it's worth; only 5 cents per label? Deal.

Luminance Skin Care

Makes shipping orders easy- peasy! Customer service is amazing and the app is straightforward and user friendly.

Kelly Fields

Shippo is very user friendly, and makes our lives SO much easier! Highly recommend this shipping app for any retail store. We also love that it allows us to print our customer's postage labels as well as packing slips for packages in one place.