Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Waffle Boat Press

Love the per label fee that lets me pay as I grow...Thank you shippo! Definitely recommend...

manycases.com

Great, if you're managing a single store. Managing multiple stores with this app doesn't work well at the moment (6-28-14)

TORRAIN

This app has made shipping SO much easier and it's extremely easy to use. You can print packing lists as well as labels and the customer service is readily available and supportive. Great job, Shippo!

So Enticing

I'm so glad I started using this app! It makes shipping orders SO much easier and faster! I totally recommend it!

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

I love this app! It quickly and easily prints labels, fulfills orders, adds tracking info and notifies customers that their order is on the way. Plus, the shipping is cheaper than if I go to the post office myself, which is awesome. The best app I have found so far!

MidKnight Glass

Great App! Super quick & easy shipping. Saves tons of time compared to using usps.com!

Monkey Suit Vintage

This a great app with a very clean and simple interface, but basically all the options we need available quickly.

The customer service is phenomenal. I really like that. This is where selling meets exciting and fun!

Cal'Zineri

Great support team. Particular attention to details and very helpful. I really recommend their service.

Crafted Taste

So far, I'm very pleased with the app. Easy to use, very intuitive design interface, and great rates. Integrates well with Shopify orders and I appreciate the ability to reprint labels or refund a label if I mistakenly printed on.

The Vape Kitchen

Wow. This app is insanely easy to use and has everything you need to ship. I was having problems printing out labels directly off the USPS site so I decided to get Shippo a try. Best thing I ever did for our business. The customer service is top notch and they always seem ready to chat with me when I need them. Shippo, thanks for your very existence! You help make my life at work much easier.