Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

FarWestVapor.com

I just started using Shippo and not only is it easy to use, the price is right! Five cents per label outweighs the inconvenience of having to copy pasta back and forth between two programs. Customer service is 5 stars. And their team of developers seem open to customer suggestions. Definitely an A++ recommend.

Twister Sister Training Videos

Very happy so far and the customer support is great!

GlassDeco

I just want to say thank you. I'm so lucky to find your app today. It's just rocks! I love your UI and system, it's streamlined and just perfect!

A&A

I found this by chance and this app is great! The customer service is awesome, Simon, Max and Laura are very nice! They are always available to hep by chat right at the app, even though everything is extremely easy and straight forward. Best rates you can get on shipping. 5 starts, Recommended!

Jemulet

Great app and customer service! Saves us a tremendous amount of time with shipping!

Guarded Goods

I highly recommend Shippo.

For all you small retailers out there, DO THE MATH! I was using OrderCup before at $20/month. I was shipping roughly 30 - 50 packages per month. With Shippo I could ship up to 400 packages for the same $20. If you're a small scale business, Shippo is EXACTLY what you're looking for.

Simon and team have been incredibly quick in responding to inquiries, updating with new features, and just know their stuff as a whole.

Give Shippo a chance and you won't be disappointed!

Roam & Wander

Useful and simple. Prices for USPS 1st class postage seems to be much lower than the retail price through USPS.

365NailArt

I love this app its simple amazing, easy to use and now that they added to ability to create labels for offline orders its even better

Blanc

Really amazing customer service and support. Convenient app and looking forward to it getting better.

KB Reefs

Great App! Really convenient and they take suggestions to heart.