Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

WarpZone Prints

Huge huge praise so far. It all integrates amazingly well with shopify. Set up accounts with FedEx, UPS, and Endicia (USPS); plug all those accounts into Shippo, and suddenly you've got the ability to click a button from each order and view pricing options, buy a label, print it, print the invoice, and send an email to the customer with the tracking number, all from one place. All without some ridiculous monthly subscription (which is what I've always found before.) 5 cents a label is totally acceptable for the level of convenience this adds.

I use a Dymo label printer, and have to do a bit of a work-around to get the labels to print properly, but it didn't take me long to figure it out, and their site says that label formating for printers like this are coming soon, so I'm looking forward to that.

Great service, highly recommend.

517 Coffee

This is a must if you want to save time, and make your life hassle free. Fully integrates with Shopify dashboard and is so easy to use. The service is phenomenal and for only 5 cents a label makes this an even better deal. Huge praises for shippo!

P.S They are already working on a minor suggestion I made to them.

9monthslove

Shippo has made my shipping so much easier! Its easy to set up, a good price and the customer service is unreal. Very happy that I found this app and will continue to use over and over again.

Sweet Baby Wraps

Shippo is easy to set up, easy to use, and a good price. I am saving a lot of time preparing my shipments thanks to Shippo. I am so glad I found this app and definitely recommend it.

BLUE FAIRY SHOP

Shippo app is user-friendly. It imports all shipping information from your Shopify page. And their shipping rate is reasonable!

Lumu Labs

The best label creator app for Shopify. With fastest support.

Nice work guys.

5 Minute Recess

Amazingly simple to implement and incredibly affordable.

Justine Brooks Design | Handmade Natural Silver Jewelry

Life saver. I never need to visit the grumpy Canada Post Office ladies again. Slick program, easy to use, love that it integrates with several shippers in a few clicks. Exactly what I was looking for!

Shandle - Toilet Seat Handle

This app makes life better. If you hate typing customer addresses into shipping applications then get SHIPPO now. It puts an end to that task! One click shipping made my life better and I saved money after dumping stamps.com with their monthly fees!

Come Together Trading Company

Absolutely love this App! We were using USPS.com for all our shipping and this is so much faster and easier. No more typing in all our customers info. No more going through multiple clicks just to start a label on USPS. Life is much easier now thanks to Shippo!