Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Mezel Mods

Surprisingly simple, well designed and low cost! All the things you are looking for in a shipping app. Very well integrated with Shopify- interface simple and well designed.

TwentyThreeTen

We just moved from Etsy to Shopify and were nervous about the transition. Etsy allows you to purchase shipping labels that automatically mark the order shipped and notify the buyer of their tracking number; Shopify didn't have this option. When we found Shippo all of our concerns were put to ease! I absolutely love this app and its simplicity. It automatically links up to your Shopify store synching all of your orders and even marks them fulfilled and sends the buyer their tracking information. Not to mention the amazing $0.05 per label price!

pullWool Studios

Outstanding App, and more importantly excellent customer service. We were using ShipStation, USPS online, stamps.com, and FulfillRite (granted it's a fulfillment service and not apples to apples), but I find the simplicity of this App to be terrific. Most importantly, for those that are shipping low quantities each month the pricing structure is unbeatable. Thanks Shippo, keep it up!!

5/31/14 Update: I can't stress this enough, Shippo has been an absolute dream over these past couple months. The interface is simple, quick, and they keep updating the platform with additional features. The invoice receipts are transparent and prompt. Give them a try and you won't go back to a monthly subscription service. Thanks again!

Waffle Boat Press

Love the per label fee that lets me pay as I grow...Thank you shippo! Definitely recommend...

manycases.com

Great, if you're managing a single store. Managing multiple stores with this app doesn't work well at the moment (6-28-14)

TORRAIN

This app has made shipping SO much easier and it's extremely easy to use. You can print packing lists as well as labels and the customer service is readily available and supportive. Great job, Shippo!

So Enticing

I'm so glad I started using this app! It makes shipping orders SO much easier and faster! I totally recommend it!

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

I love this app! It quickly and easily prints labels, fulfills orders, adds tracking info and notifies customers that their order is on the way. Plus, the shipping is cheaper than if I go to the post office myself, which is awesome. The best app I have found so far!

MidKnight Glass

Great App! Super quick & easy shipping. Saves tons of time compared to using usps.com!

Monkey Suit Vintage

This a great app with a very clean and simple interface, but basically all the options we need available quickly.

The customer service is phenomenal. I really like that. This is where selling meets exciting and fun!