Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

The Wicked Griffin

I really love Shippo, and I love how I can even use it to ship items that aren't orders in my store, such as free giveaway items I do often. This definitely makes my life easier and I love that I don't have to use paypal for shipping anymore. I recommend this to anyone who is a shop owner.

Great customer service as well!

Brainstorm

Shippo has definitely streamlined our shipping process. Free to use? Only .05 cents per label? Automated sync with our Shopify store? Yes, please. It's super fast and the site is clean and easy. Great work!

Manus Men's Swimwear

I have to say that I love Shippo. It has completely transformed the way I ship my packages and process orders. It's so fast, there is no typing address needed, and I like that you have updated the website making it easier and streamlined. Great job!!

Allied Maker

This app has saved me SO MUCH TIME! It's the only app I am 100% happy with. SO IMPRESSIVE - MUST HAVE!!!!!

Made in America Co.

Great App and great prices! Makes shipping hassle free and the app is easy to use! Would highly recommend.

The LED Artist

Just migrated to Shopify and realized that I needed a shipping system. Shippo is much simpler to use than what I used to use (Stamps.com).
I love that there's no monthly fee!
Haven't tried international shipping yet, which Stamps.com was buggy with. Looking forward to shipping more.

Boutique Estella

We just opened our store today and received our first order. We were both nervous and excited to fulfill it. Having the Shippo app was one of the best things we could have done for our start-up. It was so smooth and easy to use. Customer support has been hands on the entire way with support emails, but to be honest everything was so easy that we never had to contact them. We highly recommend this app!!!

The Pet's Tech

Such an easy app to use. Completely integrates me store with a shipping platform. Excited to see what these guys come up with in the future.

5 stars easy. Support is amazing too.

JerkyXP

Great product, makes printing labels a breeze! Must have

Volttron Vapes

Excellent! Easy to set up, easy to use, saves money, and support is fast and helpful. Getting rates and printing labels is a breeze with Shippo. I Highly recommend this app!