Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DownEast Vapes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a really nice app. Easy interface, simple install and the prices are competitive. No more copy and paste, just click, select carrier, print. You can even select to have your Shopify fulfillment email sent automatically. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to simplify shipping.

Linewatches.com

I love this app. Is easy to work with and have a simple dashboard that can anyone with no experience to use it. Also have the best shipping rates. thank you for making an perfect shipping app.

Cowbells.com

Zippy fast to install. Simple and easy to use. Our warehouse manager really likes it too! I wanted to make sure I did it right (it was so easy, I wasn't sure) and I contacted customer support. Talked with Hieu, he is amazing! Got my answer right away and all is MOOvelous. Thanks!!!!

Bessie
Cowbells.com

Alpha Clothing Co. | Aesthetic Fitness Wear / Bodybuilding apparel | Stringer Tanks, Tees, Vests

Hands down the most user-friendly, cheapest, and time saving shipping app Available. And its FREE !

Discount Wireless Accessories

Time spent using app Over 4 years

So far this is a great app. Really easy to use and integrates great with Shopify. This is the only shipping App I'll use.

Alban Football

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use! These guys are great at what they do, and are always improving to make our job easier! Not to mention their support is top class. Five Stars!

Rana Jabero

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Love it! Easy to use. So glad I came across this app! Very friendly support staff too! :)

B-Grade YoYo Store

Shippo has been an absolute life-saver! Dealing with high-volumes of orders in short bursts can be a real pain in the butt, but Shippo has cut my processing time in half! Easily the most worthwhile Shopify app I've ever used, and I've already recommended it to two other friends with Shopify stores.

The Wicked Griffin

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I really love Shippo, and I love how I can even use it to ship items that aren't orders in my store, such as free giveaway items I do often. This definitely makes my life easier and I love that I don't have to use paypal for shipping anymore. I recommend this to anyone who is a shop owner.

Great customer service as well!

Brainstorm

Shippo has definitely streamlined our shipping process. Free to use? Only .05 cents per label? Automated sync with our Shopify store? Yes, please. It's super fast and the site is clean and easy. Great work!