Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Alban Football

Very easy to use! These guys are great at what they do, and are always improving to make our job easier! Not to mention their support is top class. Five Stars!

Rana Jabero

Love it! Easy to use. So glad I came across this app! Very friendly support staff too! :)

B-Grade YoYo Store

Shippo has been an absolute life-saver! Dealing with high-volumes of orders in short bursts can be a real pain in the butt, but Shippo has cut my processing time in half! Easily the most worthwhile Shopify app I've ever used, and I've already recommended it to two other friends with Shopify stores.

The Wicked Griffin

I really love Shippo, and I love how I can even use it to ship items that aren't orders in my store, such as free giveaway items I do often. This definitely makes my life easier and I love that I don't have to use paypal for shipping anymore. I recommend this to anyone who is a shop owner.

Great customer service as well!

Brainstorm

Shippo has definitely streamlined our shipping process. Free to use? Only .05 cents per label? Automated sync with our Shopify store? Yes, please. It's super fast and the site is clean and easy. Great work!

Manus Men's Swimwear

I have to say that I love Shippo. It has completely transformed the way I ship my packages and process orders. It's so fast, there is no typing address needed, and I like that you have updated the website making it easier and streamlined. Great job!!

Allied Maker

This app has saved me SO MUCH TIME! It's the only app I am 100% happy with. SO IMPRESSIVE - MUST HAVE!!!!!

Made in America Co.

Great App and great prices! Makes shipping hassle free and the app is easy to use! Would highly recommend.

The LED Artist

Just migrated to Shopify and realized that I needed a shipping system. Shippo is much simpler to use than what I used to use (Stamps.com).
I love that there's no monthly fee!
Haven't tried international shipping yet, which Stamps.com was buggy with. Looking forward to shipping more.

Boutique Estella

We just opened our store today and received our first order. We were both nervous and excited to fulfill it. Having the Shippo app was one of the best things we could have done for our start-up. It was so smooth and easy to use. Customer support has been hands on the entire way with support emails, but to be honest everything was so easy that we never had to contact them. We highly recommend this app!!!