Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
June 5, 2014

Hands down the most user-friendly, cheapest, and time saving shipping app Available. And its FREE !

Alpha Clothing Co. | Aesthetic Fitness Wear / Bodybuilding apparel | Stringer Tanks, Tees, Vests
Time spent using app: Almost 9 years
June 5, 2014

So far this is a great app. Really easy to use and integrates great with Shopify. This is the only shipping App I'll use.

Discount Wireless Accessories
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 5, 2014

Very easy to use! These guys are great at what they do, and are always improving to make our job easier! Not to mention their support is top class. Five Stars!

Alban Football
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 5, 2014

Love it! Easy to use. So glad I came across this app! Very friendly support staff too! :)

Rana Jabero
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 4, 2014

Shippo has been an absolute life-saver! Dealing with high-volumes of orders in short bursts can be a real pain in the butt, but Shippo has cut my processing time in half! Easily the most worthwhile Shopify app I've ever used, and I've already recommended it to two other friends with Shopify stores.

B-Grade YoYo Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 4, 2014

I really love Shippo, and I love how I can even use it to ship items that aren't orders in my store, such as free giveaway items I do often. This definitely makes my life easier and I love that I don't have to use paypal for shipping anymore. I recommend this to anyone who is a shop owner.

Great customer service as well!

The Wicked Griffin
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 4, 2014

Shippo has definitely streamlined our shipping process. Free to use? Only .05 cents per label? Automated sync with our Shopify store? Yes, please. It's super fast and the site is clean and easy. Great work!

Brainstorm
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 2, 2014

I have to say that I love Shippo. It has completely transformed the way I ship my packages and process orders. It's so fast, there is no typing address needed, and I like that you have updated the website making it easier and streamlined. Great job!!

Manus Men's Swimwear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 28, 2014

This app has saved me SO MUCH TIME! It's the only app I am 100% happy with. SO IMPRESSIVE - MUST HAVE!!!!!

Allied Maker
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
May 26, 2014

Great App and great prices! Makes shipping hassle free and the app is easy to use! Would highly recommend.

Made in America Co.