Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Moresca Clothing Costume

Easy to use. Great for shipping USPS packages insured. The only time I needed support, it was quick and friendly.

American Quilt Company

SHIPPO responded quickly to my email and advised me that they were already aware of the problem and working on it. The problem was cleared up by mid day.

Monrow

Requesting support would usually take long but not at all, it was a very fast response and they were very helpful!

Apresurrection

just intalled the Shippo app....very easy to use / navigate....the return shipping label option very helpful (automatically flips the address's!) and the rates that Shippo gets from the carriers are great!....and the support team is very repsonsive / helpful!.....great team all around!.....

Socialite Beauty

Shippo works well for all of our shipping needs.

Gemajewelry

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling. Entered all required information and the app reformatted some lines after refreshing without displaying any errors. Tried maybe 20 variations of names addresses phone numbers, but nothing worked with zero error messaging. Uninstalled

Soul Niche

App works great for what we need. Good customer support - that's important!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.

Parabolica Press

When it works, it works GREAT. However, the lack of USPS Media Mail support is really a bummer. I don't care if it is discounted or not, that method should still be offered as we use it quite frequently to ship books.

Secondly, there are some issues with Shopify and Shippo syncing IF a customer changes address information after placing an order. Shippo keeps the old info so you can incorrectly ship out packages. If you ship immediately this is not a problem.

Otherwise, Shippo is absolutely fantastic.

Brew Innovations

Customer service sucks! If you have no issues with integration, then good on you. As soon as you have an issue, you'll realize how unorganized this company is. No one has actually given me a fix as to why suddenly my carrier settings aren't corresponding any more, and they clearly have no interest in getting back to their customers in a timely fashion.