Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Spunky Pineapple

Works great! Love that I can get a scan sheet for my post office by using this app for printing Shopify & Amazon orders. I had an issue with my account not working for some odd reason. Customer service took care of it right away!

Really Good Pets Shop

They have awesome prices, however. My 1 star review is because of the following reasons.

Cons:

1. When creating multiple packages, it only lets you choose 1 size/shape box for ALL of the shipments your checkmarked. So If one of those in your list was an envelope and the other is a 10x10x6 box...you only select one size and it puts them all as that type of container. So you can only batch print shipping labels that are the same size/shape container.

2. It does NOT add the weight of the box/package to the weight of your product and come up with a total! It's ridiculous because if your product has the weight in Shopify, Shippo only brings over the weight of the product, and not the box plus the product. So technically every shipment is under weighed.

3. You cannot edit or remove easily from the batch printing like you can with shopify.

Pros:

They are cheaper than Shopify and Shippingeasy.

Summary:

I keep them installed as a back up in case there is a really outrageous price quote for a box of mine and I generate them individually and manually override weights. Sometimes they are up to 3 dollars cheaper than most other places.

I am hoping for one day that they will really care about this side of the business and make the tool really useful. But when you contact the company they say things like, Well thousands use us and have no problem with this, only you do. And, that is not the direction the company is going, we are wanting to sell our API to USPS, not become the best UI for shipping through us in Shopify. So, that is some of the reason that they don't really care if we don't like their UI. It doesn't matter to them.

P.S. I have had their software installed for 3 years...nothing has changed in that time...so...I'm looking for another permanent solution. I wish Shopify would come up with cheaper rates and I would just use them. They seem to have understood completely what we need, but their rates sucks. Hope this review was helpful.

Amora Lashes

I absolutely love using Shippo! I appreciate how easy and simple it is to use. At first I came across small issues, which was easily fixed by contacting customer service. They responded really quick, and they fixed the problems that I had. This app is a lifesaver. If you are running an online business, you definitely need this!

Artisan Bound Llc

Easier to just print from Shopify of your selling platforms than using Shippo. Not a bad service, and only $0.05 extra charged on per label but over all I do not use it anymore, good to keep installed as a back up though should you have need for it.

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Works perfectly. Does exactly what it says.

Angels Unawear

GET A PHONE # OR CHAT SO PEOPLE THAT NEED TO SHIP PACKAGES RIGHT AWAY CAN GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE TO HELP. SUPPORT ON LINE DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS ADEQUATELY.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Rubbish app, claims to have more carriers then it really does.

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry understands the importance of order tracking! Always tracked and insured by us. Your happiness is our goal! Enjoy your new jewelry! You deserve it!! www.delfrancisjewelry.com Thank you goShippo!

Laurens All Purpose

Great app, friendly support, highly recommend!

-Lauren
laurensallpurpose.com

Colormyslime

Very convenient, fast responses to customer service. No reason to look for another shipping app.