Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Water Gallery Worldwide

We absolutely love how Shippo simplifies our shipping process. This is one of our most important apps. Customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend Shippo!

New York Tong Ren Tang

Shippo is great, It syncs up easily, gives me better prices than Shopify's built in shipping. They have great support, answer quickly and follow up to make sure everything's alright.

Zearlycarmel

They were super easy to chat with and very informative.

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

I LOVE this app. I've been using it for over a year and it almost always works like a charm. I recently had a small glitch where my orders weren't syncing. The very helpful Rebekah helped me solve it quickly and now everything is back to normal. If you have a Shopify shop, you need this app to make shipping easy and efficient. Love it! Anne at Zinnia Folk Arts

Kims Custom Crafts

I seriously have NO idea how I lived before finding Shippo. The EASIEST app to use and it saves me soooo much time. Their customer service staff is also super helpful and assist you with any questions or concerns in a timely manner. You’re actually talking to a human being, which makes communicating a breeze. I’d recommend this app to anyone with an online shop, especially if you shop out multiple orders on a regular basis!

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

Highly recommended. I was copying and pasting customer info into UPS.com before. Easy integration with UPS, billing our existing account, and Shopify. The orders are automatically fulfilled with tracking info. Works flawlessly! 5 stars

Schonstedt

Absolutely magnificent! Easy to install, easy to use and incredible response from support if you need it!! Highly recommend!

Vegansupply Ca

Super happy with Shippo, the app does what it's supposed to, and every experience with the customer support has been a productive and positive interaction. I've had crappy experiences with a few other app developers, but Shippo isn't one of them and I'm happy to share my experience and hope others have a similar experience. =)

The Sea Sponge Company

Shippo is one of the most important backend apps that we use and we have been very satisfied with it. The bulk printing and integration across multiple apps has been great. Shippo is a well designed and easy to use app and the customer service is excellent!

Baby Pepino

Great and fast services! Great Rates! I Had a little issue setting up my orders and Adam S. was there to help. Thank you very much!