Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Kims Custom Crafts

I seriously have NO idea how I lived before finding Shippo. The EASIEST app to use and it saves me soooo much time. Their customer service staff is also super helpful and assist you with any questions or concerns in a timely manner. You’re actually talking to a human being, which makes communicating a breeze. I’d recommend this app to anyone with an online shop, especially if you shop out multiple orders on a regular basis!

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

Highly recommended. I was copying and pasting customer info into UPS.com before. Easy integration with UPS, billing our existing account, and Shopify. The orders are automatically fulfilled with tracking info. Works flawlessly! 5 stars

Schonstedt

Absolutely magnificent! Easy to install, easy to use and incredible response from support if you need it!! Highly recommend!

Vegansupply Ca

Super happy with Shippo, the app does what it's supposed to, and every experience with the customer support has been a productive and positive interaction. I've had crappy experiences with a few other app developers, but Shippo isn't one of them and I'm happy to share my experience and hope others have a similar experience. =)

The Sea Sponge Company

Shippo is one of the most important backend apps that we use and we have been very satisfied with it. The bulk printing and integration across multiple apps has been great. Shippo is a well designed and easy to use app and the customer service is excellent!

Baby Pepino

Great and fast services! Great Rates! I Had a little issue setting up my orders and Adam S. was there to help. Thank you very much!

The Cookie Countess

This is the fastest ap we have found to print complicated labels with every box being a different size and weight. They were recently able to fix a glitch we were encountering and followed up on it after completion which was nice. We do heavy volume and their ap is twice as fast as the other few we have tried. When you have hundreds of labels to do that makes a big difference. Also their negotiated international rates with DHL are quite good. Better than I was able to get on my own.

Storepilot

Had a little issue setting up my account but Amanda was there to help. These guys are great and fast! Thank you very much, you just earned yourself a lifetime customer.

Yourfavoritetee

Banned me without warning before my second label purchase. Subsequently sent a survey about my business and what I sell. I just want to buy labels. It's not that complicated.

The Mix Mercantile Wholesale

Love Shippo and their customer service!