Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Luminousbeing

The interface is very easy to use, but the rates are mediocre compared to other apps, I am using XPS for my shipping now, the rates are much better.
They get 3 stars for being easy to reach and good customer service, seem like good people over the , hopefully the rates will reflect it someday.

Isle Paper

AMAZING!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHIPSTATION!!!!!!
I've been using shipstation with constant headaches - error messages, issues with the carrier integrations... I am so happy I took the time to make the switch!!! Could not recommend Shippo enough. It's such a refreshingly simple and intuitive interface. It has all the features and auto-filling you need to make the whole thing run smoothly. If there's one thing I'd change, it would be better ways to combine or split shipments - this is commonplace and the 'help articles' recommend workarounds, not real solutions.

Atlas Preservation

Easy to use and great shipping rates!

Over Box

I recently launched an e-commerce business on Shopify and installed the Shippo app to help get a handle on all of the variables associated with shipping products. It has been AMAZING so far - its everything a vendor needs to get a grip on shipping. The customer service would get SIX STARS if I could give it.

Paul - www.Over-box.com

Paralott

Highly recommend this application!

Rollick

User-friendly platform, great integration with Shopify, discounted shipping, and awesome customer support! What more could a gal ask for?? :) Shippo has been the only shipping app I have used and I don't see myself changing any time soon!

Water Gallery Worldwide

We absolutely love how Shippo simplifies our shipping process. This is one of our most important apps. Customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend Shippo!

New York Tong Ren Tang

Shippo is great, It syncs up easily, gives me better prices than Shopify's built in shipping. They have great support, answer quickly and follow up to make sure everything's alright.

Zearlycarmel

They were super easy to chat with and very informative.

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

I LOVE this app. I've been using it for over a year and it almost always works like a charm. I recently had a small glitch where my orders weren't syncing. The very helpful Rebekah helped me solve it quickly and now everything is back to normal. If you have a Shopify shop, you need this app to make shipping easy and efficient. Love it! Anne at Zinnia Folk Arts