Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Shippo
October 12, 2020

I needed help with international shipping and Chris walked me through the process on the phone. I feel much more confident sending packages overseas with Shippo.

A Signature Welcome
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 9, 2020

I have used Shippo for several months now and they are an integral part of my business operations. The app is smooth, provides an array of discount carrier prices, and is very easy to use. Their customer service is great and they are open to improvement. I wouldn't pick a different shipping app!

RacketAid
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 8, 2020

I have used Shippo for a couple of years now and have only great things to say about their service. Imports from all my sales channels, cubic pricing on Priority Mail saves a bunch of money for shipping within 1000 miles. Offers shipping discount on virtually all carriers and is simple to use. Great customer service and doesn't cost a bunch like Ship Station. I have found over the years that most of the apps available are unneeded or are just a way to drain your wallet - Shippo is the exception - Saves You Money. My business relies on Shippo to do the job and add to the bottom line.

Easy Carry Mattress Carrier
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 8, 2020

I have used Shippo for quite a while. Haven't had any issues so far. I like that it also works with ETSY, EBAY and other marketplaces. Shippo saves me from having to copy and paste the information. I have tried others but Shippo by far has been the best.

Nannie and B's Crafts
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 8, 2020

Shippo is easy to use, with a clear interface that lets me do bulk shipping quickly. I also like the ability to import files with order info--really useful for club shipments where the product goes out monthly but are billed quarterly. One small but useful feature is that Shippo ties back into my Shopify account and automatically marks shipped orders as fulfilled. For my shipping volume, five cents is an incredible bargain. The only thing I'd like to see is an option to buy carbon offsets. Thanks for a terrific product that makes running my business that much easier!

Huckleberry Knits