Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

GWD Kids

Very Useful shipping platform for small businesses.
My Account manager Sarika Dixit is very helpful

February 13, 2020

Dear GWD Kids,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user.

Stowkart

I am using the shiprocket from my last 3 ventures. Amazing team support specially from my account manager Shantanu Chauhan.

Dear Stowkart,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

thesilkee.in

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
My Account manager is sanchit sharma...

fizafactory

Very Easy Shiprocket Services n best perfomance.. n enjoy this using app my account manager is sanchit sharma...

Dear fizafactory,

United By Hope

I used them for a while and they're absolutely Sh*t! Customer support is Non-existent. Ask them a question and they'll reply after 2-3hrs, sometimes longer. It's almost like they're doing us a favour.

Their billing, invoicing system are really confusing. It seems like its designed to deliberately confuse and ultimately tire the client into giving up issues of weight, COD, invoicing, etc

It should be renamed Shitrocket!

February 6, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Clothink Hub

DISASTER...WORST SERVICE...DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT...... THEY RANDOMLY CANCELLED MORE THAN 10 PREPAID ORDERS WITHOUT INFORMING US.
specially "SAHIL SHARMA" one of the WORST KAM manager

February 5, 2020

VISMIINTREND

MOST HORRIBLE SHIPPING AGGREGATOR COMPANY. DISASTROUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT. DO NOT TAKE THEIR SHIPROCKET SERVICES . CONSIDER SOME OTHER COMPANY.

February 5, 2020

Dear VISMIINTREND,

Taylor Panda

After 5 months in the paid plan, this is my genuine review, sorry to say that i was totally disappointed, frustrated with shiprocket services.

Trust me you will get blood from your eyes.

1) Pathetic customer service (Chat support- Will reply after 2 hrs each time, Call support - After 15 mins call gets connected, Rude behavior, Will answer only 1 question, for 2nd question they will advise to call back again, Mail support - I can't explain, sorry).Govt customer support like BSNL is far better than this.

2) NDR Issues - We don't know for which reason they will send back the shipments back to us even after responding to the issue, uploading the customer voice call proof).

3) Weight issues - Out of 100 shipments you will get weight issues for 95 shipments after a month. if we upload a proof of shipment image with exact photo & weight also, It will get rejected.
Example - If you send 100 shipments, they will raise weight dispute issues for 95 shipments, If you upload proper exact weight images then they will approve 10, Reject rest all 85 shipments with improper shit reasons (For 90 grams packet, They will charge for 2 kg).

4)Postpaid plan - Unfortunately I shifted from pre-plan to postpaid plan, Now there is NO option to come back again to a prepaid plan.

5)Pickup issues - Pickups won't happen on time, Return deliveries ok- but you cant send that material to other customers, will get totally damaged, irrespective of your packing.

6)Delivery Issues - After arranging pickup, Shipment will reach the delivery location, THEN you will get updated that, courier CANT be delivered, It is "OUT OF DELIVERY AREA" . i dont then why courier will get scheduled & pickup from me if that is the case.

Much more to write but I don't want to waste my time...Thanks

January 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

BETALA FRAGRANCE

Very poor support, they have nothing in control related to pickup or delivery, also huge weight disputes like for 470 gm they count 4.7 kg and such

January 24, 2020

Christianitee.in

Now:

I stopped using Shiprocket and used other logistics partners. I thought of using Shiprocket again. For the initial few days had a good experience. The moment you face an issue and call up their customer care, I am pretty sure that their Customer Care is the worst I have ever seen. They had never changed. They don't solve any of your issues. They don't even give assurance that it will be solved. Very Poor.
*********************************
Earlier:

Very Poor Support from Customer Service. I have opted for a Paid Plan but receiving very poor support from them.

Also, they have given list of Pin Codes as serviceable, but when I try to service, It says no Courier service available between these 2 pin codes. Because of this mis information, I am loosing my customers. 26000+ pin codes must be a lie. I have already got 3 out of 50 pin codes unserviceable even though those 3 are part of their serviceable pin code list from my pick up pin code.

I am already looking for other shipping partners.