Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

EliteShopp

Innovative and user friendly shipping app for E-commerce. Prices are fair and support is pretty quick now. Have improved a lot in past month. Would like to see more coming up.

CaseMurk

THIRD CLASS SERVICES

LMOSM.com : Living Media

Always they rise Weight Discrepancy issue and try to extract from the seller.

These people are false keep away

Aravind

Beast Craft

Ship Rocket is so far the most convenient and reliable shipping service we have came across.

We got the most competitive rates in the market without any minimum commitments, automated shipping labels and invoices, no hidden costs, no need to calculate any fuel surcharge or taxes.

Most of our shipments are international and Mr. Alok Tiwari has always been there to help and support us and always does more than what his job requires him to do, be it helping out on holidays or late at nights.

Our shipping quantities are not that huge so far but we still get excellent support. We did had some minor issues every now and then when we just joined them but the team took good care of it and resolved it.

We highly recommend their services for any small and mid sized ecommerce business.

YESCART

We are using Gold services of Shiprocket and very happy with the services provided. Customer support is really good

Beyours

i am modifying this review as shiprocket team told me to give full support in beginning , but the real thing is they charge wrong weights , will never solve your problem . they even do not deserve 1 star . their customer helpline is worst and very worst . my cases are not solved since 3 months . please dont even try . or if you want to , please start with free plan , do not waste your money .

the previous review was -
"Shiprocket is providing dedicated support to all Shopify users . My account has been move into gold tier and i am happy with the services .
Must try the app .
made my work so easy . "

Roumer Cosmetics

I previously had a bad experience, and upon expressing my concerns, Muhammad from the escalation team ensured everything flowed smoothly.
He helped me out with the KYC process, shipment delays, everything. Shiprocket is a very easy to use platform for shopify store owners in India, it's really convenient and user friendly.

Plentykart

I used this app to ship my products all over india and it really has become a "GO TO PLACE" to ship all my products online anywhere in India.
Thank you Shiprocket !!!

Dragon's Tail India

We have been working with Shiprocket for 3-4 years now. They are currently one of the best Freight aggregators for domestic e-commerce

Pulp Cosmetics

Worst customer service ever, They keep on charging even on lite plans. Very poor response from support team.