Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

Actofit Wearables

I use this app to seamlessly integrate across several carriers. I like how easy and straightforward it is. I just wish that it allowed other team members to access it at the same time, instead of being locked to just one user.

FairyBells Kart

Horrible, Worst Logistic App! Basically Cheaters! Don’t go for this app!

Worst app on the Shopify platform! They show you the x amount and charge you 3x to 5x times more than that with the name of weight discrepancy, at the time of top-up/recharge for next shipping. They know you have orders lineup - waiting to be shipped, so they just take advantage of that.
Pickup service is poor, it takes 3-5 days for some orders!
Customer support is horrible too they don’t reply most of the time and when they reply they don’t support.
They are just making short-term money, they don’t care once they are on board and you start paying a monthly fee. We wonder, How long they can run business with this model of cheating and short-term revenue gain!
Highly Unprofessional. Don’t go for this app!

KK Lifestyle

We are using Shiprocket for shipping partner of our shopify store. They customer service responsiveness and rates are good. Plaban Roy from shiprocket is our account manager is taking responsibility to solve our every problem. Main issue from their side is Delhivery courier's wrong weight discrepancies. I will update this review to 5 stars once all my money blocked with delhivery charges get back to my account.

The Feel Good Studio

Not impressed with the customer service or rather lack of it. Also, the robotic answers that the customer care executives give to every query is hardly helpful. They are never inclined to solve any problems and half their shipping partners are not even available regularly. Also, they charge arbitrary amount & the rates through surface transport are very expensive.Not worth partnering with them at all!

Broke Mate

Integration with ShipRocket has helped us with its complete hassle-free service. We highly recommend it.

Bellofox

App and service is really good. Only problem is the communication regarding services available under each plan, Always get things in written, their team tell you something and then deliver something else. Service is good, so you want to stick to them despite the blunder in commitments made.

VedEssence India

We use shiprocket for almost all our shipping needs. The automatuc integration with Shopify makes using it just seamless. Also like them for their lower that usual shipping charges.

The Gottlich

Very happy with the service they provide. Especially the Cash on Delivery service . They cover the maximum possible pin-codes with express shipping.

Nidraa Lifestyle

I am using Shiprocket from last 1 year and would like to share my overall experience with you guys. Below are the Pros and Cons of using Shiprocket App with my Shopify Store:

Pros:

Seamless Integration with my website with great UI and features.

Multiple Courier partners at one place.

Lower Shipping Rates.

No Manual courier Management.

International Shipping with tracking features like Domestic shipping.

Detailed Reporting feature.

Cons:

Support is not up to the mark.

Sometimes, technical issues arises. But sometimes.

Sometimes Delay in courier Pickup and delivery. Well this case is not there with their Fedex and Bluedart partners.

Well, I am giving them 4 stars here because they have solved the real problem of logistics in eCommerce with the amazing product they have. I completely understand that in service industry, it is hard to get full satisfaction in terms of support.

VELVET COCOON

I was completely new to EComm and Shiprocket has really made it easy for me as it saves me the hassle of running behind the courier agencies. I have all the details in one place, rates, and the pick up is generally quite hassle free with the proper info shared which is very important to run your business. I'm happy to have partnered with Shiprocket!