Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Ozel Bir Sey

absolutely worst customer service and apps interface. no responsibility displayed by the companies emplyees

mr.shoes india

pure world me ekdam ghatiya se ghatiya company hoto shiprocket
very bad experience
no customer support executive
jab bhi call karna hoto kam se kam 6 hour wait karna pade call pe tab jaakar connect hota he support team se
or mail pe to 1 week ke baad reply ata he
account manager ka no. tak nai dete he
verry bad experiance
1% bhi happy nai hu
i am deleting this apps

please dont install this very bad service

maxwelry_IN

Worst App, shiprocket Destroy my business, no one pickup the orders contact directly ship company,Wost app

ThePikuCart

No positive response/support from the company even after 48 hours .
I have lost my package worth Rs.5000/- & customer as well

If you want to Loose your Customer + by paying your money to Shiprocket + Loose your Packet + boil your Blood + By default 1 Day Advance Estimated Delivery date + Spoil Festival season sale , Try ShipRocket one & only Destination .

Lazy Bee Coffee

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

They will promptly remove money from your account as soon as you schedule an order, but not attend to any of your queries after that. Their pickup service is very unreliable. I have had to wait many days and cancel the order because no pickup staff will take your package. The customer service will not take your calls and their online chat is a joke.

NewMeCreation

akshay beniwal-my account manager is superbly helpful.thanx guys for making my journey easy.

thanx

AZAR

awesome expressions working with vishal labh and shiprocket thank u so much. very good services.

SPARROE QUEEN

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
I am not fake reviewer from Shiprocket I am owner of SparrowQueen Clothing
I have my own website of clothing and I have integrated shiprocket in my website.
I got lots of order and they all are delivered by shiprocket
www.sparrowqueen.in

Wear.Style

They are cheats.
They try to scam you by increasing the weight of the parcel..
We shipped a One Piece Swimwear which weighs around 90 grams and the cost to ship it is around Rs. 54
They have created a weight discrepancy and falsely indicated that the product weighs 9 KGS?
How can a single one piece swimwear for women weighs 9 kgs??
The Product - https://wear.style/products/open-back-one-piece-scoop-neck-tank-swimsuit
They have charged my account Rs. 972 for this and refusing to reason with us, indicating that the time to respond to their discrepancy is over and i am supposed to simply bear the loss and accept the Rs.972 charge for a 90 Gram parcel.
Avoid them ...
They are simply cheating...

Vastrakatha

I am using this app and having the worst experience. The response from customer support team and handling issues is the worst, they don't care on any issues always the answer is we will look into it and it never get resolved and they will also close the issue.

please go for other options that is 100% best than using this service.