Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Dragon's Tail India

We have been working with Shiprocket for 3-4 years now. They are currently one of the best Freight aggregators for domestic e-commerce

Pulp Cosmetics

Worst customer service ever, They keep on charging even on lite plans. Very poor response from support team.

Urban Sauda

Shiprocket is really good guys! Good customer service as well. Definitely give it a shot guys. Cheers!...

Prolixr

Shiprocket offers really good service! Much better than any other delivery services in the industry. Keep up the good work guys!

Labelshabel

Shiprocket has been a boon to the growth of our website. Seamless integration via the shopify app store, a very responsive team for resolving any issues, timely remittances for COD collections, it has been a reliable partner. After researching the market for a good logistics partner and struggling with individual courier companies, we found shiprocket was the easiest and fasted to get started. The sign up process was hassle free and easy.

RangBanarasi

Updated Review: Total 3 weight discrepancies were raised and 2 of them were resolved. 1 was not handled in proper way and was simply rejected.
I would say - give them a try and see but be cautious. They expect us to take photographs that too L*B*H and keep for each parcel which may not be possible always. Our Website: www.rangbanarasi.com

skygee

ShipRocket has really helped me automate our shipping process. Especially the courier recommendation engine, which helps to choose between multiple couriers according to my desired shipping priority. Would highly recommend ShipRocket to any e-commerce business looking for an all-in-one shipping solution.

Actofit Wearables

I use this app to seamlessly integrate across several carriers. I like how easy and straightforward it is. I just wish that it allowed other team members to access it at the same time, instead of being locked to just one user.

FairyBells Kart

Horrible, Worst Logistic App! Basically Cheaters! Don’t go for this app!

Worst app on the Shopify platform! They show you the x amount and charge you 3x to 5x times more than that with the name of weight discrepancy, at the time of top-up/recharge for next shipping. They know you have orders lineup - waiting to be shipped, so they just take advantage of that.
Pickup service is poor, it takes 3-5 days for some orders!
Customer support is horrible too they don’t reply most of the time and when they reply they don’t support.
They are just making short-term money, they don’t care once they are on board and you start paying a monthly fee. We wonder, How long they can run business with this model of cheating and short-term revenue gain!
Highly Unprofessional. Don’t go for this app!

KK Lifestyle

We are using Shiprocket for shipping partner of our shopify store. They customer service responsiveness and rates are good. Plaban Roy from shiprocket is our account manager is taking responsibility to solve our every problem. Main issue from their side is Delhivery courier's wrong weight discrepancies. I will update this review to 5 stars once all my money blocked with delhivery charges get back to my account.