Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

Developer
Shiprocket - Shipping in India
3.6
July 29, 2020

We have had challenges for a while understandably due to COVID-19. However the account has been efficiently managed by Mr. Gurjot Singh Bhela. He has been available round the clock ensuring our concerns are duly addressed. Still looking for a payment solution for COD as customers are running short of cash (can have cards/ payment-links/ UPI/ Wallets, etc.). Assuming it is work in progress

EARTHFOOD'S
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 29, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

July 29, 2020

terrible customer service and never resolves any tickets raised properly. The only thing they reply with on time is an automated reply saying sorry for delay in getting back to you and then nobody comes back with a solution. They have no proper relation with their courier partners as they can never resolve major issues raised!

The Little Details
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 29, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

July 28, 2020

Great sync between Shopify and Shiprocket in India. Reduces shipping formalities, and makes the process extremely efficient. Top notch service by Mr. Rajesh Rana(Key Account Manager) Thanks for this

Alamode By Akanksha
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 28, 2020

July 28, 2020

I have used this app since April 2019. The best option in E-commerce for beginners. Excellent service.

Million Cases
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 28, 2020

Edited July 31, 2020

Forget any replies from customer support. I am using shiprocket on my 3 stores. I created a new store recently and am unable to integrate shiprocket with my Shopify. I have called them and sent a mail too. It's been three days, the expert is yet to reach me.

Update 31-07-2020.

It's been 3 days now. Most of the times I keep on waiting for the courier to be picked up, but no one comes. The customers are cancelling orders, demanding refunds, in helplessness I turn to customer care. I have to wait for my call to get connected, it never does. IVR says "to get priority support please chat with us in impanelled chat. The chat is under maintenance.

Now who am I? A man losing money and peace of mind because of choosing Shiproket.

Quilt Comfort