4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and reliable services. They appreciate the one-click integration with Shopify, the ability to manage and track shipments, and the automation of processes. The daily email reporting feature is also well-received. The customer service is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving, with the technical team commended for their professionalism and skills. This tool is seen as beneficial for making shipping and order fulfillment more efficient.

Edited July 15, 2020

App Is ok Good Services Price also good................
happy with the service
happy with the service

Hayman Pen
7 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied May 16, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your positive views. It means a lot to us. Let us know whenever you need our support in future.

Team Shiprocket

July 7, 2020

very good service and easy for use and excellent service , and fast payment service is very helpful and good custemer care support

The Silk Mania
7 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 8, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team Shiprocket

Edited September 15, 2020

ANOTHER UPDATE: These guys have no idea of customer support! absolutely ridiculous, my team has spent days and weeks to get answers to simple question. ZERO SUPPORT!! stay away from this ridiculous piece of crap team
UPDATE: Updating my review as I was finally reached out by the shiprocket team to fix the issues. Ideally any customer should not have to jump this many hoops and post a review to get response. Hopefully these guys ramp up the support part and match it with product improvements. They are solving a big problem in the ecommerce space for SMB's and i want them to succeed. - good luck
============================================
I really wanted to like these guys and their product. I think they have a decent product but the support team's response and onboarding is just horrible. I have sent tons of emails to support with no response for weeks. I got one call to upgrade to advanced plan to ask for more money and that was it?? cmon guys you have potential and need to sort your support team response. Right now they have blocked my account due to some "suspicious" activity!! whatever that means after I have loaded 10,000 in their wallet. way to lock a frustrated customer. lets see if anyone has courtesy to respond to this feedback and fix your mistakes. I will be willing to update this review.

Cyclop
Over 3 years using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 18, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.
-Team Shiprocket

August 27, 2021

The experience with ship rocket is awesome, after trying a lot of courier partners we landed up to ship rocket panel and the experience is wonderful and I would give the entire credit for the same to Aman Grover my KAM. He just clears up all my queries and escalations at a lightning speed! Keep up the good work and Thank you for all the help.

BlueOrchid
Edited June 2, 2021

We lost a lot of money in weight discrepancy (around 250 Rs. per shipment for 200gm package and they will let you know this additional charge after 30-60 days of shipment), stolen RTO shipments (till now our 40 shipments were stolen with RTO fees charged or in shipments not returned with no POD provided. Tickets are getting closed in 2-3 days automatically (cases are pending for the last 4-5 months). In short, the way the business is conducted is disappointing. I don't know how this is even on the shopify. UPDATE - Now they are also stealing money by not returning the RTO packages and rejecting the disputes. They are classifying almost all items (such as earphones, android boxes, all without batteries) as prohibited item and stealing it in name of COVID regulations

Electroniks-India®
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied March 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your AWB number and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Team Shiprocket

October 22, 2021

I am using this app I really like this app as it is very good also my account manager is very nice person. He is very helpful and advice me in my work that how it can be better

Phobos160
March 25, 2022

Good shipping provider, I am using it for the last few months and have good experience for shipping all across India. Kajal is very helpful.

Truly Fab
August 24, 2021

I so wish I could share the long screenshot of my package history to educate everyone how pathetic is the service of shiprocket.
I have been using shiprocket for my dispatches for 2 years now and have been facing small ignorable issues but then, there was one parcel that was dispatched and even after 20 days, the parcel could not be delivered. The shiprocket team is highly incapable of doing anything regarding your parcel. Either you work hard and call the courier company directly and plead them to deliver or else wish yourself all the best. After making 10 calls in 15 days to the shiprocket customer care, the customer care executive finally agreed to make me talk to Mr. Munir, the so called senior. I thought of him to be a responsible guy as he assured me the delivery in next 24-48 hours but now it has been 5 days to his commitment and yet nothing has happened. In the end, it is my customer who is going to blame me and the brand. I suggest all the companies working with or thinking to start with shiprocket to NOT WORK WITH THEM. These guys are good for nothing. I am now switching to a different courier provider and it is a lesson I have learnt. It is not a fake remark, to prove this I am sharing the package details, AWB no. of Fedex 281971954593. I shipped this parcel through shiprocket and it has been 25 days since the dispatch and no concrete response has been received from shiprocket.

Abkasa Designer Apparels Pvt. Ltd.
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 24, 2021

Hi, We understand this must have been extremely inconvenient for you. Accept our sincere apologies for the same as this is not something we are known for. Our team has been notified of the same and you shall be contacted in this regard, soon. - Team Shiprocket

Edited July 17, 2020

Review Update: July 17, 2020
Apparently they have migrated me to a FREE Lite Plan to their Pro plan and have issued a 3 month invoice to me for Rs.10,089. I addressed this with their call center and after being assured that the invoice will be canceled in 2 days (this was 5 days ago), they have suspended my account now disabling me from shipping out any of my orders. FIx your mess Shiprocket. You're dragging your name through dirt right now.

Once again, I appeal to any competition out there. Read this. See the flaws and incompetence that their customers have to put up with on a regular basis. Please come up with something better. You can migrate each and every one of Shiprocket's dissatisfied customers to your platform.

Review Update: June 06, 2020

Is there any competition in the shipping aggregator field even surveying and reading this. Please see what your competing against and reach out to me. I will gladly shift over in the blink of an eye if you offer even slightly better product and service. Shitrocket has reached rockbottom in terms of customer service.

Their partners falsify delivery status updates, packages don't get delivered and even with supporting proof from the recipient Shitrocket fails to locate the package, provide insurance/compensation towards lost/unreturned packages or even waiver the shipping charges (two way because they claim to have initiated return of undelivered packages to me). So now I,m left with a forever diminishing wallet balance and ten in thousands of rupees in misplaced/unreturned shipments.

Review Update: December 27, 2019
I have been failed miserably by Shiprocket for International Shipments. They make me migrate to a subscription model charging about US$32 per month and then I was consistently faced with problems.

Even with having all Export documents in place and completed KYC with DHL and Aramex, I was unable to get my shipments dispatched through Shitprocket. It has been 5 months now on the $32 plan and have not yet been able to ship even one consignment internationally. Moving back to the free version for domestic shipping. I don't need to deal with this circus again for shipping internationally. There are other option to consider.

Shitrocket: You can shove it! your petty excuses and justifications are full of shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Update: August 7, 2018

The overcharging issue by courier partners has been resolved and an assurance has been given that future instances like that will reduce drastically. I'm hopeful for that. I was suggested to use Delhivery as they have more lenience in terms of volumetric weight, however, there is still a lot of delays in terms of picking up and updating delivery statuses from Delhivery. So looks like I will be sticking my neck out and opting for a more timely courier service like FedEx or XpressBees and only hope that I don't face any more unnecessary overcharges. I have definitely been impressed by the followup action led by Sachin from Shiprocket and so have increased my rating from 1 to 3 stars. You can definitely expect a better rating once you tighten your reigns with the courier partners as that is where you are still falling short. They are the core of the shiprocket model and hence need to be operationally consistent.
--------------------------------------------
Skips Soft Sole Shoes posted on Jun 27

Great app. The app in itself is very straight-forward and easy to integrate and use.

On the downside, the customer service and response rate is outright awful.

The courier partners often end up charging double and sometimes triple based on what they claim is volumetric weight. Several emails, chats and calls to the Shiprocket customer support have fallen on deaf ears. What you can be sure to receive are standard scripted emails and messages. So if you plan on using shiprocket, take the average shipping rate and increase by 30% to arrive at a more realistic rate.

Skips Soft Sole Shoes
September 16, 2021

I use this app for the shipment of my products. The service is Good. A nice experience overall. It makes the job easier. I will recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business and is improving constantly.

Label Aarna