Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Onjection Labs

Custom Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

The Best Watches

A very nice app with wonderful customer support. Helps in providing timely updates to customer.......

wirelessneckband

Great app. I have had issues with other apps when my customer was trying to Track Order. I installed this and asked the technical team to help me set up my courrier service correctly and they did really well. I would appreciate the help and recommend others.

i7 Wireless Earpod

Loving the notifications I can send my customers at each step of the process, and myself too when a delivery isn't made as expected so I can stay on top of customer satisfaction. I originally had an issue with the out for delivery not sending for my shipping provider, but the support team fixed it very quickly. Thanks for an awesome app!

BTSPEAKERS

I use this app to help customers track there shipments. Overall a great addition to my store. Love It

Secure Pet Resource

great concept and i believe a little outdated but functional. they have a quick live chat support which is impressive. the drawback for me right now is that i'm setting up a brand new store and their plans are prepaid bulk orders for tracking and email and all kinds of stuff. it's great but i don't want to prepay for something i may not even need yet or at all.

YourLibaas

Best App for tracking, sending shipment updates and generating reviews post delivery. Also it's cheaper compared to other alternates.

DrunkenMonk

Very useful app, works well with all courier partners.

absstimulators

It's great for giving the customers awesome post shipping experience. Tracking is flawless and the support is very helpful.

amourshoppeindia

I love this app, easy to set up. The customers get plenty of notice where their parcels are. My product is temperature sensitive so this enables the customer to get it right away.

posturecorrect.com

Fully satisfied ! Customers are giving very good reviews about my website. The tracking is on time. Customer tracking query has also reduced a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7