Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Onjection Labs

Custom Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

Arashi Futures

As of now..very active and supportive staff and team...they understood my problem and fixed it instantly.....would recommend to any one especially indian entrepreneurs who are looking for startup and want to give best customer after sales experience

TOUCH LCD HOUSE

First App Of Shopify (Shipway) Who Has Fully Dedicated To Work follow up and replying. Very HelpFul Especially Kirti Ji.

Thanks
TOUCH LCD HOUSE

John Pride

It helped my store alot. My customers get timely intimation about their orders and we get timely and required information as well. It made order tracking extremely easy for us.

VOE Lashes

5 star customer service, I am really grateful. Thank you, to this amazing team, they help me a lot!!

M.M. LONDON

Amazing Customer service, highly recommended.

The app is great and if you're ever unsure just whatsapp them and they will walk you through everything. helped me a lot. thank you guys

Easily Improve Eyebags And Wrinkles

This app is very conveninent and easy to use! Moreover, it definitely helps in tracking, all you gotta do is just input the NO. and it'll be sent to the customers. Not to mention amazing support as well :)

Cosmos Beauty

Support was really prompt and efficient. Questions asked were all given concise answers by the support team. I have yet to use this app on my store but i am anticipating great results.

Fookrey

It's very useful.
Working on real time requirement basis.
There service is also good.
In short you can use it for long time.

ABC Moving

We installed and really like the app, so helpful. Gauri Shankar is very responsible and reply every question by WhatsApp. They also can add and do custom changes. We are so happy to start using this app and will help our clients to track their shipments straight in our website.
We really recommend it.
Thanks Gauri and Shipway team!

Vinners Healthcare

I use this app from last 6 months and very usefull app every store must have this. Love it. Very good support by Gori Shankar

Previous 1 3 4 5