Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

Babbazzy

Thank you for your services, I am very happy about this app, good services by WhatsApp from customer services help me to set-up the service, 5 stars.

FITPE

I enjoy using Shipway. My customers get notified about tracking info right away. Takes a huge weight off! Thanks a lot!

QWIK SHOP

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keep it up guys!

PhotoMedia

i have used it on my website:
And The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

Techsaaz

I love this the Shipway app! Took me a few to get things organized, the support desk was amazing and helped me through it. Been running now for about few months and I'm already getting more positive reviews than before. I would highly recommend!

Moloshe

It’s amazing what this app can help with
It’s one of the best apps I’ve ever used
Especially if it comes to know what your customers want and prefer .

ebeautybeestore

Shipway is very useful for me when I used this tracking tool and it can offer accurate of the query information from my parcels, I remember that I always couldn't gain real information for my parcels from before used other tracking apps, finally the end of the quarrel with the service and the mood both awful.

Ellabeautystore

Great app to improve our Post-shipping tracking/notifications to customers. The ability to customize the tracking page to promote products and after-sales assistance was a standout feature for us. Customer support is very good and always eager to reply to your query.

Beautyshoptrends

We have been using Shipway for our website for quite some time and it has reduced customers tracking information requests by 90%, leaving our support agents with time to answer other tickets quicker. An essential plugin for any Shopify merchant.

Beautyecart

I recently started to use this app and it helps a lot! Until now if Post failed to deliver a package without noticing the customer, he/she would just wait for long, and only come to me indicating the problem by the time the Post already sent back the package to the supplier. From now on my customers know exactly on the day of a failed delivery that they need to go to the Post office to look after their package.