Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

Casa De Amor

i have used it on my website https://casagardenshop.com. The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

101carts

We have been using this app for almost a month now. Very few inquiries about the order status. SMS updates have become very popular since the number one way of ordering is on a mobile telephone. Customers love the SMS updates and when speaking to return customers, notifications are one of the reasons. Very very happy with this service!

Beaugrab

Super easy to install and get integrated with Shopify. Our customers love the new service we offer with Shipment tracking pages and email notifications. Would recommend any time and should be something every Shopify store integrates to keep customers up to date on their shipments.

Hashtagme.in

This app is very easy to integrate and their support team is top notch. I'm using a couple of apps from Onjection and they are all quality!

Shine Ira

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us.Customers can easily track their orders.

vitalestore.com

Shipway has been a huge help to our store. It makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays. It also keeps our shipping customers informed via the custom shipping notifications so they can always keep an eye on their shipping status while in transit. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Zambokart

With this app we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. The customers are happy and we have less work.

inkin shop

I used this app to test out quality for my customers. it's an effective and reliable app to use. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a shipping app.
Support is really amazing. (They helped me out on every detailed within the app) very responsive and quick to reply

E-Home Shop

Just started using it but so far it's simple, easy to use & is a great addition to a store for customers that like tracking their packages.

shop-today.in

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that tracking could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement in advance. Highly recommended!