Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

Laita.in

Nice app for indian ecommerce stores. You can SMS each step of the delivery process which enhances your brand value.

I would recommend to add a feature where I can have a "history" tab which allows me to track that messages are being sent and at what time. You guys already have this feature on your other SMS app, please put that feature on this app too.

Thank you.

The Uphar

Simple to use. Automatically send tracking emails to customers. I've reduced my time spent on replying to customers queries about packages whereabouts. Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful.

The Mom Store

Its an extremely useful and easy to use app. The features are just amazing. Not only are we able to have a dashboard of order wise delivery status, we are also able to request customer reviews, get proactive customer emails in case of delivery delays and failure, making our operations super smooth! Much Recommended!

Eshopskart

I used this app to track all shipments really good not for only shipments, rates was also good and support team helpful also on non-working days.

Freewill

It's a fantastic app for all our delivery-related requirements. From updates to reconciliation, we have found Shipway very useful. Kudos!

Kalprame Fashion Hub

Apps Meets My Requirements

Just The Sub-Domain Part Is Still Pending . . The Executive Helped Me To Resolve This. However, I Guess The Sub-Domain Isn't Working Yet

Would Appreciate If Someone Could Assist Me

Also, Regarding The Payments - They Could Be Revised Or At Least Ensure That The Credits Are Carried Forward If Not Utilized for That cycle

Overall, Lover The App

Casesaaz

We recently started using this app and it helps a lot! Until now if the Courier failed to deliver a package without noticing the customer, he/she would just wait for long, and only come to me indicating the problem by the time the Courier already sent back the package to the supplier. From now on my customers know exactly on the day of failed delivery that they need to go to the Courier office to look after their package.

Ebeautybee

Shipway makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays.
Thanks Shipway and keep up the great work

Wrench Store

Great app that allows to track all shipping orders from our store.
Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL.

Voguetune

I like this app a lot. After days of looking the right tracking page for my store finally I got what I am looking for. Nice design. I also liked easy tracking with the app