Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

SaraShop

Extremely convenient app. Gives you plenty of freedom and control as to what shipping details your customers will see. Worth paying for in the long run. Fewer customers are complaining about shipping tracking after downloading app. Customer service will take some time to reply but all in all, answered my requests. I would give this a 4.7/5 stars!

Family Gift Nation

Great features and good pricing. It helps me a lot in managing the delivery situation and create a great tracking tool so that my customers can easily navigate their orders.
Highly recommend it.

Live Better Life

The app helped us a lot. Really useful for providing updates to customers on time. Reduced the queries a lot.

Shop Indian

We tried many tracking apps but Shipway definitely suits our needs. Our customer support has been at ease due to the timely tracking updates. The support is also great. Keep it up guys.

Giftix.in

Shipway is a great App for your shopify store. We use it for our website. Easy to configure and use.

Saraf Furniture

We have been sing this app since 5 years now, and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended for all e-com stores in India.

My Smart Health

This app helps me get reviews on my store and it helps me get people to trust my store way more than just a store with no reviews!!! Notification on the right time to my customer with tracking details are very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply me on my all query, highly recommend.

Chica zone

Bad customer service, my customer still can’t get any tracking information since she received the tracking number. It takes to long for the customer service to solve the problem more than 5 days no reply.

May 25, 2020

Hi Sir, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have already taken your request to integrate the carrier and our team in touch with you. You also can write to us anytime on contact@shipway.in for any query.

MímateMucho

the app works very well, it can be customized and translated without problem. They have a WhatsApp support and they always attend you perfectly and quickly.

TEAMCOQUES

Très pratique pour avoir un suivi détaillé de tous ses envoi sur le tableau de bord.
Dommage cependant que le tableau de bord ne soit pas intégré directement à Shopify.
De plus le plugin à intégrer à sa boutique permettant au client de suivre directement sa commande est très pratique.
Et surtout, un service client et une réactivité au top !!
Je recommande !