Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Shipway

Custom Order Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

ebeautybeestore

Shipway is very useful for me when I used this tracking tool and it can offer accurate of the query information from my parcels, I remember that I always couldn't gain real information for my parcels from before used other tracking apps, finally the end of the quarrel with the service and the mood both awful.

Ellabeautystore

Great app to improve our Post-shipping tracking/notifications to customers. The ability to customize the tracking page to promote products and after-sales assistance was a standout feature for us. Customer support is very good and always eager to reply to your query.

Beautyshoptrends

We have been using Shipway for our website for quite some time and it has reduced customers tracking information requests by 90%, leaving our support agents with time to answer other tickets quicker. An essential plugin for any Shopify merchant.

Beautyecart

I recently started to use this app and it helps a lot! Until now if Post failed to deliver a package without noticing the customer, he/she would just wait for long, and only come to me indicating the problem by the time the Post already sent back the package to the supplier. From now on my customers know exactly on the day of a failed delivery that they need to go to the Post office to look after their package.

Casa De Amor

i have used it on my website https://casagardenshop.com. The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

101carts

We have been using this app for almost a month now. Very few inquiries about the order status. SMS updates have become very popular since the number one way of ordering is on a mobile telephone. Customers love the SMS updates and when speaking to return customers, notifications are one of the reasons. Very very happy with this service!

Beaugrab

Super easy to install and get integrated with Shopify. Our customers love the new service we offer with Shipment tracking pages and email notifications. Would recommend any time and should be something every Shopify store integrates to keep customers up to date on their shipments.

Hashtagme.in

This app is very easy to integrate and their support team is top notch. I'm using a couple of apps from Onjection and they are all quality!

Shine Ira

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us.Customers can easily track their orders.

vitalestore.com

Shipway has been a huge help to our store. It makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays. It also keeps our shipping customers informed via the custom shipping notifications so they can always keep an eye on their shipping status while in transit. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13