Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Crossbeats

I am using this app for all my shipping and logistics tracking. They are really the best you can have for your Shopify account. 1-click connect to all logistics courier and they are best app for all your shipping, tracking or RTO requirement. Just dont think twice, get this app. You will never regret.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are dedicated to providing the best services & support to our customers.

Hiarajewels

The app is really nice, and has helped our customers to track their order.
Also Mr. Gauri Shanker is very kind and has supported through out.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are dedicated to providing the best services & support to our customers.

Top Kids Choice

Once I had a problema and the support was very fast & kind! 100% recommend it, very simple to use and great

Hayagi

A must have for Indian e-commerce websites. One best part is, customer will not call for asking the status of their shipment. They will get update on email & sms. Good app & very good support..

ASTA mart

Great app, I recommend this to all, particularly for websites based in India. The good thing is, they have connected India post also, with all other leading courier partners. The support is instant. We can make a call, chat on Whatsapp, or mail to them for getting support.

voonik.com

This app gives me the clarity of daily shipment status. Also, It shows how we can improve courier performance by NDR. If shipway can include inventory management and order processing it will be great.

WallMantra

This app is full of features and with supportive staff. Best app ever. Using it for more than 1 years.

Duroflex

Uses this app for Shipment tracking and notifications. It would be great if the app can show the tracking page Timeline in Mobile View too

December 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, We always work hard to make your experience better.

Dorbes

I use this app for customers to track orders and great track of all the orders coming in! Highly recommend!