Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications | Reviews

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

Shine Ira

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us.Customers can easily track their orders.

vitalestore.com

Shipway has been a huge help to our store. It makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays. It also keeps our shipping customers informed via the custom shipping notifications so they can always keep an eye on their shipping status while in transit. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Zambokart

With this app we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. The customers are happy and we have less work.

inkin shop

I used this app to test out quality for my customers. it's an effective and reliable app to use. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a shipping app.
Support is really amazing. (They helped me out on every detailed within the app) very responsive and quick to reply

shop-today.in

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that tracking could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement in advance. Highly recommended!

Ebeauty Trend

With Shipway we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier, The customers are happy and we have less work.

Spincarts

Shipway is the best tracking tool I have ever used. It is very useful, offers me very accurate tracking information of my parcels. Besides it also provides professional customer service. highly recommended.

Wow Offers Store

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.\
Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.
thanks

Eco-Cannabis.eu

Great app, support is responsive, pricing for silver is affordable for any client.
My recommendations: fix issue on dashboard and statistics with disabled trackings and it would be great if at least email notifications would go to admin.

MOM GLOBAL STORE

Very Very useful app to have to track all shipment status. Ankur from the support team is amazing and best. quick resolution and all you got to do is set context with Ankur and thereon he gets you the answer the way you can comprehend and action. Highly recommended. The pricing is on the high side. Would be good if that can be worked out.