Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

air up UK

Location Germany

I used this app to build up several landing pages for our UK and IT shops. Their helpdesk is the most responsive, helpful, and kind I've ever seen! They really helped me get our pages up & done in a matter of minutes.

June 24, 2022

We love to hear that Shogun is a solution for quick, quality pages! Our support team is here 24/7 to make sure you get the help you need, when you need it. Thanks for leaving this review!

AÚN PARIS

Location France

Le support d'aide est vraiment génial ! Ils vous aident quand vous en avez besoin, en vous expliquant avec des petites vidéos très claire. Je recommande vivement cette application.

June 24, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! Our team works hard to offer clear, concise and helpful support. Happy to know you've had a great experience - we'll pass on your feedback!

ThePowerOutlet

I just have to repeat this statement by another user... couldn't put it better myself... 'Shogun is by far the leader in drag and drop page builder apps. Incredible customer service that's blazing fast responsive and always helpful!' Have been using Shogun Page Builder for a while now and they are definitely looking to the future and seem to be evolving their page builder as fast as Shopify is developing the platform. The ability to use standard functionality to create something customised to fit in with one's brand identity is great. Looking forward to what might be in the pipeline in the future...

June 24, 2022

Hey there, Richard! Thank you for leaving this review. Happy to know you agree with other users that Shogun is the way to go! We're thrilled that Page Builder is helping you communicate your brand identity through custom pages. Let us know if we can ever help out!

hegen.us

Awesome experience with their help chat. Prompt & straight to solutions. The app itself is amazing as well so we aren't limited to our theme's template anymore.

That's great to hear!

Shogun indeed is amazing! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback in the form of a review. Your positive experience with Shogun inspires us to continue improving the app and your experience.

I'll be happy to share the feedback with the entire team.

David Austin Roses - UK

Excellent support team, always a quick and effective response to my questions, whatever the issue. thank you!

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Glad to hear that our team was able to provide answers to the questions you had. We'll continue to do that in the future.

We sincerely appreciate your love and support.

Under 5'10

I have been using Shogun for years now. Critical for a successful Shopify store. Shogun is by far the leader in drag and drop page builder apps. Incredible customer service that's blazing fast responsive and always helpful! Thanks guys :)

June 22, 2022

Hi! Please accept our sincerest thanks for this kind review. It means everything to us that Shogun has been critical to your site's success. Our 24/7 support team is ready to help if you ever need it!

HSA Tutoring

Honestly I don't think it would've been possible to create our website the way we want it without Shogun. The app is incredibly easy to use, you literally don't need any coding experience, and the support team is willing to directly help you accomplish anything. Can't ask for a better service.

June 22, 2022

Hey Moses, thanks for taking the time to leave this great review. We are so happy to know that Shogun Page Builder is helping you make the best pages for your website. Our support team is always happy to help you bring your vision to life! Let us know if we can assist in the future.

Integratore MAXIMO

Location Italy

L'app funziona molto bene, si riesce a personalizzare tutto al meglio. La funzione di test A/b è molto utile, la consiglio. L'assistenza è perfetta se ne dovreste aver bisogno! Consigliata.

June 21, 2022

Thanks for the review, Antonio!

We are glad to hear that Shogun has helped to customize your pages to the fullest and that you are having a great experience.

We appreciate the recommendation and will look forward to assisting you again. 🙂

Rocket Powered Sound

Been using Shogun for a while to build pages for our shop for Music Production Software. Sweetan Mankotia and the Shogun support team are amazing! They're very helpful and they go through lengths to help whatever issues we had encountered. Now our landing pages are banging! We will continue to use Shogun for all our page needs. If i can give 100 stars, I would!

June 20, 2022

Hello there, Mark! Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with the app and our support team. 😊

It was really great to communicate and I am glad that I could help. We are excited to hear that Shogun has been helpful to create and design amazing landing pages. I'll be sharing the feedback with the entire support team.

We sincerely appreciate your love and support and we'll be there to assist you should you have any further questions for us. 😍

Get CUSTOMiZED

Location Australia

I've used this app for over a year now and all I can say is it's awesome. It allows me to create pretty much whatever I want for my store, and if I am having trouble it's so easy to get in contact with support. I'd also like to say that Shogun support responds faster than any other support I've dealt with, usually within a day I can have all my concerns cleared up and answered. I highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

June 19, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review, Mitchell!

We are super happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to creating pages and designs as per your preferences. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Shogun. 😊

Our support team is available 24/7 and we try to ensure we can help answer the questions or resolve the issues as swiftly as we can. I'll be sure to share this feedback with the entire team.

Also, we sincerely appreciate your love, support, and recommendation. ❤

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 285 286