Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Vibe Nutrition

I'm very impressed with this app. Beyond the fact that their customer support/technical support team is great and extremely helpful, this is the best thing for Shopify since email marketing for small businesses.

At first glance it may seem a bit pricey, however, if you have a decent amount of web design experience or have worked with software like Webflow, you'll be able to build a beautifully responsive, powerful Shopify store which can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the beginning. And for a small business that means more focus on marketing and branding rather than a beautiful but dusty website!

Absolutely recommend if you want to take your website to the next level without breaking the bank and hiring expensive developers.

VITAMAN USA

Wonderful technical support - almost instant response and they're very happy to go above and beyond to help. Shogun offers much better functionality than Shopify's default theme. I highly recommend it.

August 11, 2020

So glad to hear that you've had a good experience. Please just let us know if there is anything we can do to change your 4-star review to a 5-star one :)

LUXTRA

I'm finally getting the hang of Shogun and I LOVE IT.
Andre and Sweetan have recently helped me with my support queries - I basically had an instantaneous and very helpful reply. Great work team and keep it up.

August 11, 2020

That's awesome to hear that you're starting to get the hang of it! I will pass along your kind review to Andre and Sweetan :)

Bambooi UK

We have just finished our trial with Shogun. Very easy to use and pages are fast to load, SEO friendly & look amazing! Customer support team at Shogun are very helpful, almost immediate replies - which is perfect when you're in a hurry to edit live pages :)

SEO-wise: Our search traffic has grown by 83% since implementing Shogun to our product/collection pages - which is amazing!

Thank you.

August 11, 2020

Good to hear that our support has been almost immediate. That's excellent that your SEO has grown by 83% since implementing Shogun. I hope that just keeps on growing :)

Benni Mask

This is a great page builder. But that's not the best part. The chat support is probably the best customer service experience I've had when using an app. They are there doing their best to help you out when you get stuck building your page. 100% recommend Shogun.

August 11, 2020

We love to provide the chat support too! So happy to hear that you've been enjoying it so much. Thanks so much for the review.

Oliver Cabell

Thanks to the prompt and comprehensive, not to mention, super friendly Shogun support team, I fixed an issue with our blog margins that has never happened before. Sweetan even provided a short vid on how I could do it myself, and made it look so easy. Much appreciated!

August 11, 2020

I'm glad to hear that Sweetan could help! We love to share videos when it's easiest to do so. Make sure to check out our webinar series on our website if you enjoy learning more about the platform as well!

Hippy Feet

We've loved shogun so far. Their support has been excellent and the page builder offers us flexibility that our shopify theme doesn't have natively.

August 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review!

BLNQ Eyewear

Great app! Powerful and intuitive. And in the event you need to contact customer service, just know they're response time is faster than anticipated. Nothing but positive things to say about Shogun!

August 11, 2020

We believe in providing an exceptional support experience so I am thrilled to hear that we have been much faster than anticipated. I will pass this along to the support team!

NAKEDCASHMERE

Shogun gives you incredible freedom, I don't know how any fast paced shopify store can run without Shogun! Great support. My favorite app.

August 11, 2020

I'm so happy to hear that we are your favorite app! We know there are many great ones out there so that is a really big compliment.

Tone It Up

Great UI to help design custom pages that goes further than the stock Shopify experience. Allows you to create custom HTML elements as well.

Thanks for the review!