Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

RefrigiWear 1954

Support is always fast at resolving problems that arise and are very friendly.
The app itself is intuitive and easy to use to build awesome pages

Actors Summit

The app is great and very helpful in creating web pages with many uses. The customer service is exceptional, second to none. I’ve written them several times with questions since I’m new to web design and they were incredibly fast and helpful. They went above and beyond to answer every question I had and more each time I wrote in, Im still shocked as I’ve never experienced customer service like theirs in any other business. A++

November 29, 2021

Hey there, Kent! Thanks a lot for this amazing review. 😊

We are so glad to hear that you are having such a great experience with Shogun and our support. Your feedback means a lot and inspires us further. I'll be happy to share this with the team.

Thank you so much. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

GeezerGlide LLC

I had a VERY unpleasant experience with this app - BE AWARE!!!
I installed it to test and see what it does and it created ALL KIND of unwanted side effects!!
It modifies the HTML of your product in Shopify!! Even after you delete the test product page - their HTML code still is left in your product HTML - they don't clean up their @#$%! They even redirected one of my product URL and it took me some time to figure out how I could revert back to my original product listing/collection. Uninstalling their app does NOT clean up the changes they made to your Shopify store/pages/products!!! As I said - BE AWARE - if you like their app and stay with them - then you are probably ok, but if you just want to check it out and test it - I strongly recommend not to use one of your active products or pages and be aware that you have to do quite some clean up afterwards after you decide not to use their app!

November 29, 2021

Hey there, Denis! I apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with Shogun.

I can see you were communicating with my colleague, however, I also reached out to you in a separate email explaining this in detail and how we can help resolve the issue for you. Having said that, allow me to share a bit more information here.

It looks like you had deleted a few product pages that were imported to Shogun. We don't recommend deleting pages that are imported to Shogun such as the product pages. If you wish to move back to the original version of the page before the import, we have a feature called Revert Import that helps to restore the original version of any page you've imported into Shogun.

Also, when you uninstall Shogun from your Shopify store, all live pages remain live on the store. This is the reason why our code also remains in the theme to ensure that these pages do not encounter any issues. This is again, the reason why we suggest using the Revert Import option to undo any page imports.

However, we are more than happy to assist you with the removal of this code and I'd appreciate it if you could reach out to me via email so that we can assist you further.

Erin Flynn Jewelry

First, I want to say that it ain’t no Elementor, but this isn’t Wordpress either…. The app was great. You get used to it and you can build some great pages right away. I’m really big on keeping things cohesive and handling space like a pro. You can hide siht on desktop to tablet and keep mobile looking fresh. However, my developer had family emergency and I had to put the site live after a month of work. I’m just a creative. And their support team helped me so much and understood that I was not technical. So yeah, use them. They get a 97.6 % in my book.

November 26, 2021

Hello there, Thanks a lot for the wonderful review. 😊

97.6% is super awesome and we hope we can get up to 100% for you. I am also happy to hear that our support team could help while working on the different views of the pages. I'll be glad to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you so much for your recommendation. Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😀

roccat-kr

Easy to use, customer support service team are kind and gives you super fast response. Surprised how things go so smoothly.

November 26, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review.

Really glad to read that everything's going smoothly and our support team could help. We appreciate your feedback.

DroiX

Advertising Free Plan but after you install the app you are forced to choose a paid plan. This is not right.

November 23, 2021

Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Shogun Page Builder.

I can see from your comments that there may have been some frustration with our current plans. I can see that you're interested in experiencing the free plan, but can see that this is not available for your store. Stores that are already subscribed to a plan are unable to adjust to the free plan at this time. This is by design as the free plan only allows for a single page, and any other plans that are selected would provide many more pages. If a client on the Build plan were to change to the free plan, their pages would be locked and this could cause a poor experience.

I tried to reach you on the phone but received a message that the number is not currently accepting calls. I've sent you an email as well :) You can followup with me there and we will do our best to ensure that your experience doesn't remain a negative one.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

Antipodes New Zealand

The Shogun customer support team is excellent. I had an issue where the hover states weren't working on my page. The team responded in a time efficient manner and provided a custom-coded Snippet which fixed the issue! Very helpful, thank you.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate your taking time out of your day to leave us this review. I'm happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions or issues.

Bijoux Macarons

The app is good, very easy to use. It helps create web pages without coding. Great customer service.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out when you needed us!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Strideline

Couldn't speak more highly about this app. Has helped to greatly reduce my monthly development costs while giving my creative team far more control then they have ever had before of the website and the customer experience. Additionally, the support has been best in class. I have enjoyed working with Charles who has proactively helped out with any issues I have had. Great product - highly recommend! Jake Director
Co-founder / CEO
STRIDELINE
c: (425) 246-3717 www.strideline.com
www.corporate.strideline.com

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. That's excellent that Charles was able to proactively help out with any issues :) I'll pass along the message.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

CARBO Electric Bike

Soo many bugs, it's been really troublesome to get shogun up and running. No chat support is available. If you use Shogun expect a lot of issues and errors to arise. From newsletters submission forms to theme errors, to page settings. I do not recommend it at all! Pagefly seems to be a way better option, as it has 24/hours support. I am quite disappointed as we have been users of shogun for the past 2-3 years.

November 15, 2021

Hi, Lyne!

Thank you for your review and your feedback. I am sorry to see that you have had a negative experience with Shogun. We really appreciate your loyalty to the Shogun, thank you!

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to get more information about these issues and reviewing any prior communications that you have had with the team to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.

We do currently have a 24/7 support team who are always on hand to offer support. While chat support is not available on all plans, we strive to have a fast response time of fewer than 4 hours, though this is often much faster but depends on volume.

We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you to make your experience with Shogun a better one and appreciate your cooperation in working through the issues that you have been experiencing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 260 261