Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Sale funnel, product description, blog, product page, FAQ page

Shop LuLu

I really love the Pagebuilder. I found it took my Shopify theme from super flat to being able to add the pops of life that I wanted to share about me and my company with my customers.

Northstar Bison

Shogun's page builder app has been exceedingly delightful to work with. They're always improving the builder and it's usability. Their customer service is highly responsive and very helpful as well. Highly recommend using this page builder.

FLIP4SHOP

We use Shogun for specific purposes, and at the beginning, we had problems with integration. I've written to the support team many times and each time they tried to help me. Despite all the difficulties in the beginning, now we use the Shogun page builder every day, and we are delighted with it.

The Lost Co.

Shogun is freaking awesome! Easy to use, excellent and fast customer service, awesome finished result and great pricing. I couldn't recommend it enough!!

The Religion Store

I love how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder. Giddy up

Impressions Vanity Co.

Awesome page builder and great support! Everything was extremely easy use, definitely recommend to anyone

Content Enablers

Shogun is an app that works very well as a page builder! There are still some kinks that need to be worked out but they are constantly updating and improving the UI. Customer Service also responds quickly and works hard to solve issues for you.

HipOptical

I like how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder.

Majo Medicine

I highly recommend this app as it is a huge lifesaver for a small startup like ours when you don't have the budget to hire an engineer. Shogun makes everything extremely easy. Staff are friendly and helpful if you do get stuck.

INDIEHOUSE modern fragrance bar

This page builder app saved my sanity!! It does everything you want Shopify to do that Shopify doesn't do. With SHOGUN I have created amazing collections pages and ramped up my product pages. People do not believe that I created this website myself. Best app purchase I have made.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169