Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Bring your store and blog to life with our visual page builder

KNOMO

Shogun has proven to be a very useful, flexible tool for building landing pages and adding content to our site. The drag and drop nature combined with more technical features mean that even those with more basic e-commerce experience are able to quickly and competently put page designs together. When our specialists and designers work with the tool we have created beautiful, functional pages that bring a huge benefit to the customer journey.
In the moments when we have been unsure, the Shogun team have been quick and clear to respond :)

Murf Electric Bikes

Can't say enough good things about this app and the team behind it. When we've had questions the support team has responded promptly. Our website looks and functions exactly the way we want it to and we couldn't have done that ourselves without Shogun Page Builder. Thanks!

My T-shirt Wardrobe

I love it! It's a bit hard to get used to at first but once you get past that it really helps create great pages.

FringeSport

This app has really made our pages look sharp. I like how easy it is to customize just about any page on our site. Highly recommend.

Zero Egg Count

Took me a little time to get the hang of the interface but now I am able to create more visually interesting blogs than I was with the native Shopify blog creation tool. So far support folks have been very professional and have resolved my issues within 24 hours.

The Wrap Life

I dont understand all the high praises for this app. If you're designing something for mobile and desktop, it's very difficult to use. There no logic or way of knowing if you do one thing, it'll impact the layout of another on a different screen. Spent hours fumbling around hoping to get lucky. Nothing seemed to work. Deleted it.

AntithesisFoods

This app is the only reason I've been able to get my site to work. Customer service is awesome. 5 Stars, use this, don't look back.

Thin Lizzy

Really easy to use for creating modern and easy to use web pages of all kinds! Customer service/support is amazing too, replies within minutes going above & beyond! Great for anyone wanting a clean, modern looking site but are not able to code, etc.

Mangomask - A Case For Every Phone | Phone Cases India | Mobile Phone Covers

Been using their app for quite some time. Absolutely fantastic app. Legendary customer support..!!! What else does anyone need more?

Memento Bracelets

Support team is super quick to respond to any request. It's really a phenomenal tool that is allowing us to build our best looking product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132