Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Enterprise-grade page builder for blog, landing, product pages

Paddleboard Direct

Very helpful staff on live chat support. Still learning the full functionality of the app, but impressed so far.

Cosan/USA

Very useful App! Tech Support is quick to respond and provide helpful solutions! ............................................

Social Media Plus

I love this app but its been 2 or more weeks where the app is too slow / laggy and it seems it will stay like that for a while, it is impossible to work like this, things that might be done in 5 minutes takes 30 minutes or more due the lag. I only will change this review when the app works as it is supossed to

Just Bloom

I love how easy it is to use. I've been able to build product and landing pages with ease. I have, however, had some issues with UX on the front-end. There have been a few occasions when the 'Add to Cart' button produced tons of javascript instead of refreshing the product page and our images have failed to load. Also, it's a bummer that we need a developer to make sure the app continues to run properly with other Shopify apps. Other than that the experience has been fairly decent.

Tipsy Print

I am two days into the trial and here is my initial opinion.
I have a 3 month old professional gaming desktop computer and not running queer crap in the background, this app sucks up enough RAM that when I am editing text there is a 5 second lag. I find it irritating but not damning.
For the rest of the program, I have been playing with it for two days, re-invented a few of my landing pages and working on my home page and only time will tell on those but the interface is okay. Some of the element boundaries are super close so to be able to choose between certain close boundaries can be tricky (like between a group box and the column box).
In general so far, I like it but, if you are working with an older slower computer full of background programs you might get really frustrated with the lag (I know that whenever you are changing something in a drag-and-drop program, as you go it is re-writing the code - hence the lag).
I researched these type of apps and found that for the start-up plan costs it is a good start, just be patient.
If anything changes I will update my rating :)

Brew2Bottle

Excellent app, makes building stunning pages really easy. I can't give this a 5 star review for a couple of reasons, in my experience optimising for mobile is sometimes abit tricky, as the builder will sometimes look different to the real page, but is always fixable with good support from Shogun, another reason is the app is lacking the ability of spam filers on contact forms built in Shogun, a feature that is needed for an e-commerce store. But over all, a very good app.

Needlepoint.Com

An excellent app! It's very simple to use and allows you to make beautifully and professionally designed pages. And the Support Team is quick to respond and helpful! When we encountered a small issue, they put in a lot of effort to make sure it was resolved to our satisfaction.

Meister International

Super easy to use! I use this app with all my clients and they love it! Make professional designs and get inspired by some of the existing design components, easily customize to make them your own.

eminentcycles

I reached out to Shogun regarding ability to do drop down forms. Unfortunately this basic function is not yet available. Hoping this can be improved on as it's a basic form function that will definitely help with our customer experience and ability to track and respond appropriately do specific answers they provide. I will say support was very quick to respond and empathized that this is something that is important and that they were working to add it.

Treats Happen

Amazingly simple custom landing pages. This makes it really easy for affiliates and campaigns to launch and go live.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147