Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Green Marks - גרין מרקס

Best app to build a gorgeous website without a doubt! They make it super easy to build pages and completely customise everything!
Also I have to say they are super attentive and helpful, answering all my questions really quickly.

Would 100% recommend it!

Craft Sportswear NA

We used this app to visually build pages on our site. It is ok, but not great. I have reached out to support to get help with no response. Some of our "sections" started overlapping and we weren't able to edit. Also, the shop feature that pulls in product was not working as well.

November 15, 2019

Hey Jon- I think Karl reached out directly earlier today, but wanted to follow up as well. Looks like we don't have record of communication with anyone from your account- we'll double check to make sure there isn't an issue with our systems. Did you get the help you need? Please let us know. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Clear Revive

Great app with neat features. It's a gamechanger for the limited Shopify UI features. I would give the product itself 4 star because there is definitely room to grow but so far it's the best design apps I've used in this category. I gave it 5 stars because the customer service is SOLID! If you are looking at other apps, I would give this one a try first.

The Humane Company

We loved our theme, but really needed additional features and functionality on a few key pages. We started looking for a page builder to help and found Shogun. We were able to quickly get everything we wanted and it worked seamlessly with our other app integrations. Since then we've added Shogun-enhanced pages throughout the site. Highly recommended.

Home Allure

This app is amazing!

I can fully customize the layout of my store without having to know any coding. I really love this app! well worth every penny!

Achamana

I found with Shogun what I had been looking for months to organize my product sheets with long content but organized as an accordion. An efficient page builder. I was able to create targeted texts targeted SEO natural referencing without stifling the visitor.
The support is really attentive to our needs and very responsive. They saved me from the pages I had erased by my misunderstandings and directed me towards a good mastery of the tool.
Many hanks for all the Shogun's team
Ethan

Kevin Orthopedic Institute

This app has made our shopify store, an actual website! The customization capabilities are fantastic - the more we learn, the more we can do. Our biggest goal was to create an incredibly customized shopify store - which obviously has its limitations (in comparison to a custom site). With Shogun, we have totally hit this goal. So thank you guys for helping us be creating and providing our customers with a great web experience!

Oh! And customer support is on it! Fast responses and actually find solutions to fix or help figure out everything we've needed so far.

Super, super impressed.

MÁIRE STONE

Excellent page builder tool. Very responsive customer service and attention. This is a fantastic tool and app.

Gourmesso Coffee

This app is fantastic. Our company uses it mostly for creating blog posts, and because it is so user friendly, anyone in my company can upload content. We also love their support team. Charles and Nick have been amazing, responding quick and helping us with any issues we might have.

erstereihe.hamburg

Great and easy to use page builder. It enhances my template and gives me all possibilities I need for my online shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178