Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Take With Coffee

Shogun makes it super easy to build great pages. My cofounder and I are 0% technical and people constantly comment on our site - all thanks to Shogun. The support is awesome too - Justine answered an important email in no time and fixed the problem herself before I could even check if anyone had responded.

ORI Bags and Backpacks

Brilliant app with tons of features. Unbelievably good support. Very fast responses and very helpful.

Sparrow & Sage

Colby from customer support was so so helpful! He was able to walk me through editing with quick responses and a professional manner. This app has been great so far in building our site's blog exactly how we want. Highly recommend!

Taitala

Superb customer service. Andre and Justine were very responsive in handling my refund request. Thanks to their help, the process could't have gone more smoothly. Highly Recommend!

WalkingPad

Quick response with helpful support. I can handle submissions and pages easily with this APP. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you make content much easier. :D

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

I use this app a lot for blog posts, product and landing pages. Simple to use and if it gets hard, the support team are quick and helpful.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty! Noticed that you originally installed Shogun over 4 years ago - that groups you with some of our longest customers - that's amazing, and we appreciate it!

Cookies for Kids' Cancer

It can be complicated if you don't use it all the time but the support team is awesome and answers your questions right away - live chat! Once you get used to it shogun is very powerful and allows way more creativity than standard templates.

January 14, 2021

Glad to hear that the team were there when you needed them! Thank you for leaving us a review. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Revolution Tops

This app has been a huge boon, due to the limitations of even paid theme home pages. I use it for two sites and am constantly complimented on how they look. And the page loads fast, despite a ton of images. Support is amazing; quick response and solved my issues in no time!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! So happy to hear that Shogun could help you build sites that you're proud of!

Me & Mine Jewelry

This App is awesome. Love how my pages look vs. Shopify theme layouts. Love how intuitive it is. And now, after 4 months of working on it without the need for customer support, I reached out and got immediate, effective and super-above-and-beyond support to fix an issue. Yay Shogun. (A more robust FAQ in the future would make it even better!)

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! Appreciate your loyalty :) Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

DOVPO Official

Shogun is my favorite page building app on shopify. It's easy to operate, and I'm happy with this awesome tool! Also, the team is very helpful & friendly, I got problems that can't solve by myself, they helped me promptly & professionally. Please keep the great work

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that the team could help you out when you needed it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 228 229