Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Customize your store with our easy drag and drop page builder!

Gee Beauty

Shogun is easy-to-use & the team has been extremely quick to respond and helpful throughout the design process!

LavaJar

I can see that this is v powerful so am happy that I've purchased it. To be honest I found the early stages confusing as it's not the most intuitive software I've ever used so it took me a while to get it working. That said, I made contact with their support and they've been super helpful and sorted me out completely. My suggestions would be to enable phone support (love Shopify's support calls, so much better than email based) and to develop a new onboarding program where it takes me through the principles of how it works as much as the details of how you do specific things. I think they have all the right detail out there in various vids but they need a more comprehensive 'Getting Started' program that's in one place and I can watch for 10 minutes and be super familiar - I felt a bit like I had to negotiate a not-super-intuitive platform in the dark. But overall it's a great platform.

Dog Days Clothing

Really do like this app to create custom regional landing pages that are quick and accurate. Karl helped me with a small issue and the next day everything was resolved. Great service!! - Andy

OptiBiotix Online

Really good app for getting a custom feel for your pages. The "Blocks" give creative ideas and things soon begin slotting into place, plus there's plenty of guides on how to use the app. Does have the odd bug for me, where the odd page does glitch a little, but this is v.minor.

BRIPE Coffee Brew Pipe

This is such a great/straight forward app. It makes editing your Shopify store easy. Also greatcustomer service!

Alchimie Forever

We love our experience using Shogun Page Builder so far! The app is so easy to use and navigate. It does make designing a page a lot easier. Definitely the best page builder app on Shopify!

AngelaTezeno.com

Thank you for creating such an awesome product that makes Small Businesses that don’t have a big team look BIG! Shogun is Amazing!! If you’re looking for a user friendly app that helps you build stunning web pages, Shogun is it.

Kraken Golf

Makes page creation very easy - great app! I use it for landing pages and galleries specifically... core Shopify functionality does not really lend itself to that easily.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

I built a landing page using the app and it was quite intuitive. What I couldn't figure out was answered by the helpful videos and/or the helpful staff. Don't hesitate. Give it a try.

MAISON MAGIE

Thank SHOGUN alot. My website www.maisonmagie.com is now stunning becoz of SHOGUN. Very easy to use. I love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111