Shogun Themes and Page Builder

Shogun Themes and Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design funnels, templates, blog, product pages, landing pages

Figgën Watches

Very useful app to build your Shopify store the way you want without having to hire a developer for every change. Most of the design things you can need for your store can be done using Shogun, and their support is very quick to solve any doubt you may have.

119corbo

We received great support and assistance is using this app. Very user-friendly and quick responses to help problem solve.

City Grange

Awesome page builder - it's simple to implement page designs that just aren't possible within Shopify itself. I have used Shogun to enhance all the various Shopify pages - products, blogs, collections, and pages - works really well for all of them, but it really excels in building landing pages. The ability to re-use elements across pages is also very powerful.

Brixton Chrome

Absolutely fantastic application. I used it to design a series of landing pages for my store and it was easy to use and made my pages much, much more inviting. I'm still using it to beautify my website. Can't recommend it enough.

habbot

I used this app to create a simple landing page and found it very easy to use but was also incredibly happy with the speed and info provided when i contact support for help. Gives me great confidence to explore more of shoguns capabilities.

Food Cycle Science

Using it to redesign our website. It's working very well overall. Wish I was able to do more mobile edits without affecting the desktop view. Also wish there was more on-screen photo editing/cropping.

BlackboxMyCar

Shogun is great - it's helped us build a lot of our pages on our site with ease. My only complaint is that it is quite resource intensive with a lot of back end codes, so it does slow down our website a little. Outside of that optimization, this page builder has worked really well for us.

Artpiq

Shogun is the best page builder we have ever tried. The template collection is really impressive. The shop products and even custom elements are easy to integrate in any kind of landing page, product page or blog post. The support is extraordinarily quick and very friendly. Top App!

CANNAVATE

I Would not be able to use Shopify if it wasn't for Shogun. Thank you for such amazing software. I would give you 10 stars if it was possible.

Mukha Yoga

We use this app as our ultimate page builder because of its gorgeous templates and because it's exceptionally easy to use. Every single section can be edited and you can create nearly any kind of page for your site. The support staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond, and it's super fun to use! Best way to create beautiful web pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158