Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

SecureTheStash

This is by far the best page builder I have used in Shopify. The support email replied within 5 minutes, with a fix to a problem that I was having. The live chat is also top tier, provided valid solutions to the problems I was having and was a pleasure to speak to.

August 3, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that we responded to your inquiries so quickly. Thanks so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to speak with you too!

I'll pass along your comments to the whole support team :)

rootine

Saving and publishing feature is so slow. Saving a page takes 10 seconds and sometimes up to a minute. Publishing is about the same. Very annoying, especially when you risk loosing all your work given there's no auto save.

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing longer than usual waits when saving or publishing a page. I would absolutely like to take a closer look into this issue to see if we can help resolve this. I fully understand that this can be very frustrating, especially when saving/publishing content is crucial for designing your pages.

I've reached out to you via email/phone and hope to hear back from you. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding and look forward to speaking with you soon.

CandyCan

Awesome support; super helpful that they will record small videos and show you how to do all the actions they recommend. Still learning the ins and outs myself but Shogun was great for my website developer to build our site on

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad that our videos were able to help :) We are certainly happy to record them when volumes are light and we have the extra time to support you. I'll pass along your comments to the whole support team :)

CuteKidStuff.com

I was sooooo impressed with the customer service I received when I was trying to set up my first landing page. They responses were so quick, and I really appreciated the little videos that were sent - the details were excellent! Can't wait to see what else I can do with this app!

August 2, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm really glad to hear you had a great experience while building your first landing page. We aim to be as supportive as we can and I am happy to hear that the tutorial videos were useful.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance! 😊

ROCKYCAY

This is an amazing app to customise your store. And customer service is fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

August 2, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your review and feedback. I'm happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful in customizing your store and our support team could help.

Please let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future. 🙂

Leaky Weeks

My homepage looks incredible now! And I made a mistake while building my page and customer support was able to detect my error and show me how to fix it by sending me a screen recording of my page and what needed to be adjusted. Not to mention that I checked my email a few hours after emailing customer service and they had already responded about an hour earlier. Customer service is really important to me and shogun has surpassed my expectations.

August 2, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review.

We appreciate your honest feedback. I am happy to hear that you are having a good time with Shogun. We strive to ensure you get the best experience with the app and our support. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to the entire support team. 😊

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

The best customer service!!! Thank you Lynsey. So appreciated you taking the time to answer all our questions and even recording mini video tutorials that showed me exactly how to fix the issues that came up. Felt very cared for. Shogun is the best!

August 1, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the review. 🎉

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a good experience. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to Lynsey and the support team. 😊

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Sierra

Hands down the best customer service I have EVER received for any product (physical or digital.) My support ticket received a response with a solution in less than 3 minutes. I'm very impressed.

July 31, 2021

Hello Jeff! Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉 We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our the team could help you.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance! 😊

Your Film Poster

Using this app for a while now. Very easy to create pages, lots of options of also making it look great. Works exactly as it should and support is quick and communicate well. One feature that could be improved is the slider; it looks and feels outdated and not very user friendly. We had to look elsewhere to get a slider on our Shogun pages. Another feature is the lazy load of images; I think the animation could be a bit nicer. But perhaps these are features that will get updates in the future. Would denefitely recommend this app and company if you want to create awesome pages quickly and (big bonus for us): mobile first!

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! And of course, thank you for the feedback. We will make sure that this gets to the right team so we can investigate these options in future development! Always feel free to send us over any other feedback that you have! We're more than happy to hear from you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Terra Matcha

Shogun page builder has been very helpful in building custom pages for our Shopify website and I highly recommend it for all your page building needs. We had a small issue with one of the elements not displaying correctly but their support was quick and fixed the issue no problem! One thing that I would like to see in future updates are more page elements.

July 28, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder has been helpful in your page building journey. That's fantastic that our support team was able to help resolve the issue quickly. If you have any suggestions for future page elements, please let our support team know. We'd be happy to make a feature request on your behalf :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 250 251