Shogun Landing Page Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 28, 2023

This app is fantastic for building web pages. And the support team was super responsive and friendly. The experience is based on my two-year use of this page builder.

Cheerble
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 24, 2023

Great experience overall! So many useful features at a good price. Definitely helped me enhance a few of my brands pages.

Set Your Vibe Pty Ltd.
Time spent using app: 12 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 24, 2023

Thanks for leaving us a review, Harrison! 🤩

It was great to communicate with you earlier and I wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are super glad to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with Shogun and that the features are useful. We are continuously working on adding more features for you. 😊

Please do let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the future.

Edited January 20, 2023

Easy to use for a novice like me, only problems i have faced are when trying to take over multiple predecessors work. When contacting support, Rhys was quick to respond and very helpful

Dermatonics
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 22, 2023

Hi there, Leanne! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate the feedback that you have been finding Shogun easy to use.

Our support team is always here to assist and I'll be sure to share the kind words with Rhys as well.

Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with again in the future.

Edited January 16, 2023

Great app, you can create whatever you want on Shogun.
Very good support team! I recommend to use it!

OSCO
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 16, 2023

Hey there, Marion! Thanks for writing a review for us. 😊

We are very pleased to hear that Shogun has been a great app for your requirements and has allowed you to create great-looking pages and achieve so much more.

Our support team is always happy and ready to assist you and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

We appreciate the honest recommendation. 😍

January 13, 2023

I have been using Shogun for about 3 years, it helps me create differently layout and pages freely and handy.

I was updated my theme version to the OS 2, it happened some issue, but the Shogun customer service is amazing, Sweetan Mankotia is nicely, she helps me get the technical support asap, and they fixed my issue in the very short time. Highly recommended!

Slick Case - Custom MacBook Case & iPhone Case
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Josh! 🤩

It was great to communicate with you and I am very happy to hear that we could help with the technical issue. I'll be sure to share the feedback with our entire support team.

We appreciate your long-term support for Shogun and we'll look forward to serving and assisting you in the future as well.

Thank you so much for the recommendation. 😊

January 10, 2023

easy to use and solid built, made it a breeze to create a fully functioning page, looks professional and everything is wysiwyg
thank you.

KilimShop
Time spent using app: 4 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Ufuk! 😊

We are very glad to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use when it comes to designing professional pages using our drag-and-drop page builder.

We'll be happy to assist you in the future should you bump into any issues or have any questions for us. Thanks!

January 10, 2023

Rhys Hammer has been incredibly helpful in fixing all of our tech glitches, 10/10 support team! Highly recommend Shogun to build lovely looking webpages.

Nu Mind Wellness
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi there, Sam! Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review. 🤩

We are excited to hear about your amazing experience with Shogun and our support team. I'll be sure to share the kind words with Rhys and the entire support team.

We also appreciate the honest recommendation. Thank you so much for your love and support.

January 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your fast response and solutions! If you have any enquiries, don't hesitate to contact them!

Carlette Jewellery
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

We are glad to hear that our support team was able to help. We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

January 7, 2023

Shogun is fairly easy to learn and the support is there to help you along the way should you encounter any issues

Natura Soylights
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 8, 2023

Hi, Colleen! I wanted to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are very glad to hear that you have been finding Shogun easy to use. Our support is always happy to assist and answer any questions you may have, and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thank you so much for your continued support! 😊

January 5, 2023

Shogun products a great product and the support is excellent as well. Andre was super helpful. Thanks!

American Hospital Supply
Time spent using app: 11 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 6, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Brian! 😊

We are very happy to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Thank you for the feedback.

I'll be sure to share your kind words with Andre and the support team.

We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.