Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Evolve Skateboards

Good app, easy to use, tutorial are helpful. Support has been very responsive and helpful too.

Dapper Warehouse

downloaded it last night and i immediately had a question about editing the homepage and figure they were not going to get back to me until monday.

had a message back in like... 10 minutes...

unreal customer service.
just download the fricken app already

Magicalbutteruk

Amazing timely support through the build process. Working in multiple stores in different countries. Shogun has made this process seamless.

Magicalbutter Eu

Taste It Wine

Shogun is awesome! It has allowed me to easily customize my site that otherwise would have had a very cookie cutter look and user experience. When I reached out to Shogun for a customer support question, I got a very speedy response from a co-founder who solved my inquiry right away, on a weekend no less. Awesome app guys!

Nikswami

Great features, great tutorials and great customer service - I definitely recommend this!

Cascadia1

We've only been using it for just over two weeks, but are very impressed with the usability so far. The support from the Shogun team has been very quick with great explanations for any questions which is an amazing benefit.

Ebbets

Love this app. It has completely changed our website and allowed for in-house edits/development rather than using an expensive developer. The creators are very hands on and always very helpful and speedy in their replies. They have lots of video tutorials that are helpful too. drag and drop, user friendly, and all-around a very necessary app to have!

Freshcap Mushrooms

The builder itself is pretty good, really intuitive and easy to make some pretty good looking pages. What really shines is the customer support. I had a minor issue with my site that I couldn't figure out, turned out to be a problem with the way the buttons were interacting with my theme... Emailed Shogun customer support, they went in and fixed my code right away. Top notch service! They don't leave you hanging. I will keep paying for this as long as I am building pages, well worth it in my opinion. Thanks guys!

Livewellargentina

excellent support! Had an issue and received rapid reply.