Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Cyclades

We used Shogun to make some improvements on our website and we are very happy so far. The technical support is extremely fast and helpful and deserve 5 stars!

December 19, 2021

Hi! Thanks a lot for the review. 😊

I'm glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to making improvements to the pages on your store and that our support team was fast to answer your questions.

Thank you so much for the love and your support.

Kin Objects

We've been using Shogun on our store for the last couple of years. It is very easy and intuitive to use, and I've always received very speedy and helpful support from the team. We highly recommend Shogun!

December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We're so glad that you've been with us for a couple of years and we will do our best to continue to provide quality support for the years to come.

Rhubarb & Lemon

App works really well. Sometimes I can struggle to figure something out but the communication with the tech team has been so great that it always gets resolved the same day

December 15, 2021

Thanks for the review! Definitely can be a bit of a learning curve but I am really happy to hear that communication with the tech team has been a positive experience :) I'll certainly pass your comments along.

ONE OF A KIND

Super easy to use and has great support from the team. I was having some technical issues and their team responded within an hour and resolved the issue. Don't waste your time or money hiring a developer and customize your own pages and more with this. So many options are available.

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our support team. We agree - Page Builder is an awesome alternative to hiring a developer :)

Boucles Project

Love this app. Really upgraded the look of my FAQ and Shipping pages on my website and I'll definitely be using it to create more beautiful pages. Customer Service was also super responsive when I had a query - Adam solved it really quickly.

December 14, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Shogun and were able to upgrade the look of your pages. We'd love to see you create more pages with our app.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Adam was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

ResetFitness

I enjoy the prompt response to questions about navigating Shogun especially since I am not a developer nor do I have a clue about it. I got the answer I needed quickly and it was a thorough response. I highly recommend

December 11, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and look forward to assisting you again.

Scent Fill

Do be aware there is NO ANALYTICS for the first two PAID plans. We found this out after we built pages. Think about this - publishing pages blind to your data as an intentional feature by the app developer. This important fact is not in their pricing information when you select a plan which seems misleading in a effort to upgrade you plan after doing the work and putting up pages

December 8, 2021

Hi there!

Joe here from Shogun Client Services. I wanted to thank you for taking time out to leave valued feedback for us.

I understand you have some concerns regarding our analytics feature and wanted you to know that I reached out a few moments ago via phone to get a few more details about your Shogun experience, and left a voicemail being that I wasn’t able to connect with you.

While we agree that Shogun analytics provides additional value to your Shogun experience, most of these analytics can be found within Shopify's Analytics feature. This does depend on the plan that you're subscribed to with Shopify, however, If you find that the Measure plans price is a bit hard to justify, we would also suggest Google Analytics as a working alternative.

Would love to discuss this further on a call. Please let me know if there is a best number to reach you at and when and we'll do our best to reach out in that timeframe!

King regards,
Joe

Glentel Inc

I like that this app is easy to use and able to create customized pages and templates. What this app may be lacking is more support on web accessibility requirements, but you can work around it if you know how to code within the store source files.

December 8, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Glad to hear that the app has been easy to use. We have passed along your feedback regarding accessibility requirements to our development team. We really appreciate the suggestions :)

Due West

We've been using shogun for quite some time now and really appreciate how simple it makes building pages and blog posts. It is significantly more straightforward and easy to learn than any other option and when we do have to use another service for our business it is shocking how much faster things go in shogun! When we have run into minor roadblocks the team is very fast at replying to questions and helpful. They can manually fix things in our account too which is always helpful vs. having to follow a complex list of instructions.

December 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate all of the kind words. I will pass along your comments to the team :)

Islashboutique

I had support questions and Justine one of the members from Shogun went above and beyond to assist me with my query! Always quick to respond and very hands on assistance!

December 6, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

I am super glad to hear that Justine was able to help with your questions. I'll be happy to share your kind words with her. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with.