Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Your Super FR

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app works like it's supposed to and the CX is amazing thanks for all the help! Would recommend it to everyone.

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that the app works the way you expected and that you had a pleasant experience :)

5050brewing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very user friendly app to build a webpage. Support is also fantastic with super quick response time and resolution. Definitely recommend!

January 19, 2022

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you had a quick response and resolution time from the support team.

Thanks so much!

JOCKBOX

I love this app - this app is enabling me to HIGHLY customise my theme further than possible than with Shopify itself. Its that good that my homepage is now created through Shogun. The support is 5 STAR, you get responses from actual human beings, they're very clear with instructions and they're upfront and honest about limitations. Adam went massively out of his way to help me MULTIPLE times in one day. They just seem like a good company, worth every penny. Lifetime customer. Danny @ jockboxunderwear.com

January 19, 2022

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I'm so glad to hear that you have your homepage built with Shogun Page Builder. It looks great! I'll pass along your kind comments to Adam, and we really appreciate that you're planning to be a lifetime customer :)

Thanks,

Bizou

My experience with Shogun was very fantastic. The guy who helps me was super fast. Very excellent service customer.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are so happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team. If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

Nutrilicious

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product, use it a lot. Also, great service when having an issue, I dealt with Mara who got back to me incredibly quickly to solve my issue.

January 18, 2022

Hey there, Amit! We greatly appreciate the review and the feedback. Thanks!

I am glad to hear you are having a great experience with Shogun and that Mara could help resolve the issue quickly. I'll be happy to share these kind words with her. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the future.

Mascot Monthly Mix

Location Japan

Shogun Page builder is pretty easy to use (took a bit of experimenting at the beginning to understand how to use it, but after that we didn't have any problems) and is really intuitive once you've got the hang of it! It allowed us to really customize our pages, and their support staff was extremely helpful with any problems we ran into. We definitely recommend this app!

Hello there, Shawn! Thank you so much for the review. 🎉

We are happy to hear that you find Shogun easy to use. Our drag and drop elements were designed to ensure you have the best experience. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are glad that you've been able to get the hang of the app to customize your pages. 🙂

Also, our support team is always there to assist you should you bump into any issues or have any questions. I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team.

Thanks for the recommendation. 😊

The Orry Mill

Time spent using app About 1 year

Probably the quickest and best customer service I have recieved for an online service. Further, the follow up response was a sunday evening GMT, so I was genuinely amazed and very pleased. Its details like this that keep me using a service and will be developing further with Shogun. A great app.

January 17, 2022

Hello there, Stephen! Thank you so much for the review. 🎉

It was really great to communicate with you earlier. Our support team is available 24/7 and we are always glad to assist you and help you make the most out of Shogun.

We appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future. 😊

Thanks!

Quick Easy Rentals

Time spent using app About 2 months

Support response time was very quick and they kept following up with my issue into it was resolved. Thank you.

January 14, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

We strive to ensure you have the best experience with the app and with our support. I am glad to hear that we could resolve the issue for you.

Please reach out to us if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Mink Interiors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shogun replied to my email within the hour, sent screenshots of where the issue could be on the page I was building, completely solved my problem. Great service and customer support! Thanks! Sam - minkinteriors.com

January 14, 2022

Hi there, Thanks for the awesome review. We appreciate your honest feedback.

We are always happy to share screenshots and video tutorials where possible as it helps to analyze and answer the questions easily. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the entire team.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Maison Baum

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are using this app to build custom landing pages for our paid social ads. While making the design mobile responsive is not very easy, the support is extremely helpful, friendly and quick! I can overall recommend the app.

January 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! If I understood your correctly, you mentioned that designing for mobile was not very easy. If this is the case, we'd be happy to provide some guidance on how to use Shogun features to achieve this :)

So glad to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team.

Again, thank you!