Shogun Landing Page Builder

Free plan available

Saurabh Mittal

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Very bad Customer Support. Making a fool of us for last 1 month. Neither doing anything nor admitting that they cannot resolve the problem. Really sad. We are very old user of this app. Earlier we had good experience with the customer support, dont know what happened to them now.

October 6, 2020

Hey Saurabh,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with support over the last month. I've reviewed your support interactions and I can see that you've been eagerly awaiting a fix for an issue over the last 30 days. We are so sorry that this is still impacting your account and we can certainly understand your frustration.

The engineering team has been made aware of your concerns and we have escalated the priority so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and we will be in touch the moment we have an update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do in the mean time.

We'll be in touch soon.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Twoandthreedesigners

No coding required with this app! If your looking for a way to tweak your website without spending a lot of time and money the shogun app is for you. I have made minor adjustments to my site and I love it. They have step-by-step videos available to watch and learn from. Easy to use with a great price!

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

Location Switzerland

This app is a life-saver!

I’m a designer, but without advanced experience in coding. So, I was always dissatisfied about the boring pages I created with the default html-editor in Shopify. Installing Shogun changed everything: I’m now able to customize the pages like I want them to look like. Also, the developer Nick and Finbarr were very kind and helped me out immediately with an issue I had. Before I started, I was concerned if the price will match with what I get. Compared with hiring an expert for that, the app costs nothing! Highly recommended!

Chattelclub

Location India

Beautiful app. If you ever plan on creating beautiful pages with limited coding knowledge or absolutely none at all, this is the best app for it. Simply drag and drop. It'll work wonders. Really amazing support team as well.

Jon Vincent Watchmakers

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY!!! Will save me so much money in developer fees as I can now lay out pages how I want them without coding. Shopify should buy this app and implement it as standard on the platform. Customer service is first class as well, any questions I have had have been replied to instantly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Temple Cycles

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Overall good experience and the app allows you to make nice looking pages. I have been using it for 4+ years now.

June 22, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience - I understand the frustration that you are feeling regarding this. Currency conversions are not a feature that we officially support at the moment, but we are working on adding this and improving the feature overall. I've sent you a message via our chat system to have a chat to see what we can do to get this resolved asap.

We really do appreciate your loyalty to Shogun, and I promise that you are not being put to one side - I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I would encourage you to reply to us on chat or send me an email directly to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,
Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Designereyes

Probably the best feature they just added recently was the blog editor. No more having to use shopify's lackluster blog.

Ocha Co

Location Japan

Why pay for an expensive Shopify template? You can take a basic FREE shopify theme and use SHOGEN to add complexity and depth. When you get bored and you want to change the look of your site this app makes it really easy to do. I can`t code and don`t want to waste valuable time trying to learn to do so and as a small enterprise need to keep an eye on expenses. Highly recommended.

Novanatural

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shogun is a really slick product that greatly simplifies making Shopify pages (and now blogs) look their best. Don't be stuck with Shopify's basic WYSIWYG editor or struggle with HTML. Use Shogun for Drag and Drop simplicity and be awed by the features it has to take it to the next level if you do want to do some coding. Plus Finn & Nick are great to work with. Super-responsive and helpful!

Shop Wazer

I'm just getting started with Shogun, but so far it is very impressive. I just finished trials of each of the main page editor apps here in the Shopify marketplace and Shogun is the winner BY FAR.