Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

The Wholesome Table

Nice app. Much better if it has marketing campaign automation that will send email every time a new customer added to a customer group instead of sending it manually.

Ibiza The Showroom

Please can you explain me how to include an option to unsuscribe in every mail I send? Its very important and I can´t find how to do it. Please.

pia norden

First I thought: GREAT! and it already is, but I thought there will be more included, than just the newsletter tool... Forms, Automation e-mails etc.
But no. That would be so great, to handle it all in shopify directly without any third party.

May 5, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication between us.

But First Coffee New Zealand

Hi Amy,
Could you please help me set this up in my store?
Currently not showing as available. Thanks!

Teeraphy

Edit : Support team fixed the issue in couple of hours, Thank you! App Works great.

Having this error!

Shopify Email is blocked for your shop. Contact Support to troubleshoot the issue.
Can you help?

Luminary

Great idea. But I'd appreciate if we could have automations and trigger features available. Moving away from third-party providers like MailChimp and having everything run through Shopify would be best.

April 30, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

saarthipure

Its easy and simple. However seems limited as I am not able to create automations and triggers. Also no option to translate into non-english language.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you are liking the simplicity of the app! We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Maram

Would appreciate if I can filter all emails of people that have NOT ordered for all time period. Otherwise it is good app to have.

Unguentarium Slovenija

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

Zissu LTD

from the one hand? easy to use
from the other hand?
1. no automation
2. no option to import lists from different services
3. not feet for other languages than english (no option to translate some of the texts)
4. can't edit the footer text
5. no social media icons only links by text...
6. low amount of fonts